luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91

How to get a smaller waist?

Hey BB,

So I've been 120lbs my whole life. I work at Nordstrom and I rarely have time to eat (skip breakfast, eat lunch on my break, during dinner time I usually eat a small meal) and that's my routine.

The quarantine literally made me go from 120lbs to 140lbs. I went from eating 1-2 a day to 3-4 times. I guess because there's nothing to do and I keep eating (and snacking on chips as well) and on top of that, because I'm just at home (not being active) that contributed to my weight gain.

Anyways, in light of this, the only positive thing is that my butt got bigger. I have a slender figure, and now my butt is "plump".

Since my butt got "big" I've been just working out recently (doing only butt work outs) and my butt has gotten more firm.

My question is:

- How to make it more "sphere" on both sides
    - I have a slender figure but my waist/butt proportionate isn't "even", so I would like to make my waist smaller so my butt looks bigger, if that makes sense.

Also, I am getting use to working out (my butt) and would like to continue on the life style, however, going forward I would like to know what type of "foods" should I eat for a bigger butt? And what foods to avoid?

Forgot to mention I am a (gay) male. Decided to post here since girls would know about the butt workout.

Edit:
    Also, how to get the "side of your butt" more big?
    Last edited by luxury91; 04-30-2020 at 04:54 PM.
    I only green rep hot muscular guys and red rep annoying *****es.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How tall are you

No food will give you a bug butt, squats, deadlifts will, smaller waist just eat less.

Read the stickies
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    How tall are you

No food will give you a bug butt, squats, deadlifts will, smaller waist just eat less.

Read the stickies
    5'7

So just big butt, deadlift squats and eat less?

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by luxury91 View Post
    5'7

So just big butt, deadlift squats and eat less?
    well you kinda have to pick do you want a smaller waist or do you want to grow your bum?

Of course get enough protein and fat a day like 120-150 grams of protein depending on work out intensity (your pretty light still for your height) and 60 grams of fat (these are minimums)

I would not try to lose weight and work on a good lower body routine, either maintain or bulk then cut. If you maintain your weight but gain muscle you might get a smaller waist but you might have to bulk and cut. I don’t know your body fat
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    well you kinda have to pick do you want a smaller waist or do you want to grow your bum?

Of course get enough protein and fat a day like 120-150 grams of protein depending on work out intensity (your pretty light still for your height) and 60 grams of fat (these are minimums)

I would not try to lose weight and work on a good lower body routine, either maintain or bulk then cut. If you maintain your weight but gain muscle you might get a smaller waist but you might have to bulk and cut. I don’t know your body fat
    Ohhh I got it, makes sense!

Also, so screw my waist I'm just going to consistently train my butt: I want to continue it being firm, toned (and hopefully one day it turns into a bubble butt).

What type of diet would I need for this?

DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might want to also try more obliques exercises and a waist trainer.