Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Car insurance thread.

Interesting discussion in BH's Vette thread but I figured this could actually use a stand alone one. Who do you have for car insurance and are they any good? Any issues with getting a claim processed or being threatened with getting dropped? Do your rates ever go down or just continue to increase?

I have had State Farm for 16 years now and honestly am not happy, currently have my house, 4 cars and the motorcycles insured through them and all they do is continue to raise the damn rates. Haven't had an accident in forever and never while we have had them as the policy holder. Do have 1 ticket for speeding that's over 3 years ago and that's it. Yet up up up go the rates. Was looking into Progressive and I can get the same coverages on everything for half the price i'm currently paying, does anyone have any experience with this company?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Interesting discussion in BH's Vette thread but I figured this could actually use a stand alone one. Who do you have for car insurance and are they any good? Any issues with getting a claim processed or being threatened with getting dropped? Do your rates ever go down or just continue to increase?

I have had State Farm for 16 years now and honestly am not happy, currently have my house, 4 cars and the motorcycles insured through them and all they do is continue to raise the damn rates. Haven't had an accident in forever and never while we have had them as the policy holder. Do have 1 ticket for speeding that's over 3 years ago and that's it. Yet up up up go the rates. Was looking into Progressive and I can get the same coverages on everything for half the price i'm currently paying, does anyone have any experience with this company?
    I used to have all state, but they were charging me way too much. I switched to progressive and my rate went from 130 a month, to 84. Haven't had any issues thus far, but i haven't been in an accident or anything.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've discovered a cost savings item that's probably been there for a while. I lease my cars and my dealership provides free loaners if they are in the shop for any reason. I noticed I was paying about $100 every 6 months for car rental coverage if my car is in the shop. Obviously I don't need that coverage and it's saving me $100 per vehicle now. Definitely check your policies for things like this.

LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LMS62 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have had GEICO for almost 20 years, and have had a few various claims during that time. So far, I have no complaints.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a AAA member and have been insured by the local office for 15-20 years. They are carriers for 3 or 4 different insurance companies. Currently I have Progressive insurance for $410 for 6 months/2 vehicles with pretty good coverage. I have never had a claim, solid driving record, and no violations of any kind in over 10 years. Whenever they raise my rates, I just go back to AAA and switch to a different company. My agent told me to come check competing rates every 6 months if I wanted.

My agent has never failed to get me a better rate (with equal or better coverage) when a company has raised my rates. Usually takes about 15-20 minutes for him to check all of his competing rates and switch me over to the company that had the best rate.

***Progressive sent me an email last week saying that they will be giving me a 20% premium credit because of covid19.***
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 04-30-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We’ve been with Country Insurance (Country Companies in Illinois, possibly Farm Bureau elsewhere) for about 20 years now and we’ve had good luck with them over the years. Dad’s family had issues with State Farm in the late 60’s and we’ve stayed away ever since then. When I started driving we had American Family, which tried to doubled our insurance as soon as I turned 15, even though I had barely started drivers ed plus Dad had totaled a car and for some reason the towing co wouldn’t release it to them so they called looking for Dad to get him to have the car released, and that person got a bit mouthy with my Sister, who was in grade school, then, sine he and I can sound similar on the phone, then tried to talk me into calling the wreckers in place of Dad after I took the call from her! At that point we had had switched to Horace Mann and had them until they raised the rates on me when I was hit in my car with liability and comprehensive and did nothing to get car fixed (minor damage, just drove it). After that, I went to Country and that went well enough my parents and Sister switched in a year after that and have stayed with them since then.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was with Allstate and never had a claim but they kept jacking rates up, I think I was up to $1400 year for two cars and motorcycle (two comprehensive, full on new truck). Got a quote and switched to Geico which cut that nearly in half while adding full-coverage and lower deductibles on everything. Shop around for insurance regularly. I learned a lesson, complacency will cost you in insurance. They don't give a fuk about loyalty, they will just hope you don't notice the incremental increases.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's difficult to compare rates across states and everyone has different limits of liability and differing driving records, so it's almost impossible to compare apples to apples.

That said, I have been with State Farm for about 10 years now. No complaints, but I also have no good stories. I have my 2018 Dodge Ram and my 2018 Keystone Outback Travel Trailer on the policy and I pay $160/month. I could probably switch and save maybe $20-40/month, but it's such a damn hassle I'm just staying put. Maybe one day I will change. I haven't had a wreck or ticket for over 20 years. YMMV

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had progressive for 5 years, changed to All State last December because they offered me lower rates ($200 a month less) for my 4 cars, scooter and house, but I am starting to regret it, progressive never gave me any problems. Forgot to mentioned before progressive I had State Farm for over 20 years with no problems and switched to progressive due to lower rates as well.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 04-30-2020 at 06:47 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    State Farm here. Hard to compare 'discount' insurance with 'good' insurance. Many of the discount guys advertise very low prices and only insure to minimum standards. In my state that is only 25k/50k. I dont know many adults who would only carry that much insurance unless you had absolutely nothing to your name to lose.

Also, with State Farm they give significant discounts for having multiple policies. Anybody who has a pot to piss in should carry a liability umbrella policy. With state farm, you have to have your house and auto with them to get one. If you dont have an umbrella policy and you have any significant assets....call your insurance agent tomorrow. For about 360$/ year you get approx 1,000,000 all libality coverage that kicks in when your other policies end.

Long story short, I carry 250/500 auto with a 1,000,000 additional umbrella coverage. Cost to insure 5 cars is 3600/year. Umbrella is a sep policy which rides on homeowners. @360/year and homeowners with 2.5mil total loss limit coverage is 1600/year

Been with State Farm 20+ years. I think homeowners should look at more than just their auto exposure and take the big picture of liability into the equation. That said, I get pretty good rates on auto with multi-policy discounts.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been with GEICO around 15 years, Progressive before that. I have a Commercial Driver's License and drive like your HS Driver's Ed Teacher, no tickets or accidents in 30 years. My Wife was in an at fault accident with maybe 3K damage to the other vehicle, I wanna say 10 years ago. They gigged us an extra $125/year for that and the premium keeps creeping up. That said - our next accident is "free." So invariably when one of my kids gets in an accident my rates won't change.

I like how with GEICO you can get an insurance card in about 5 minutes online. I send my policy to my homeowner's policy holder every few years and they can never touch GEICO's rates.

Currently 3 vehicles, 2 with full comp/collision/glass, $500 deductible, about $110/month.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Been with GEICO around 15 years,

Currently 3 vehicles, 2 with full comp/collision/glass, $500 deductible, about $110/month.
    Good rates for NY!

What are policy limits? I found out that they are known for writing more 'minimum allowable' policies than any other company when I was hit by one of their insured.....

It is impossible to compare what you are paying for insurance unless you know the coverage and liability limits.

Long story short, dont count on other drivers insurance to cover you. You have to purchase un-under insured coverage and as high as you can get it. After being rear ended, I found out that her insurance only covered me for 25k MAX Bodily Injury. Luckily I had 100/300 which would have kicked in if I needed it. Had my spinal fracture been worse, you can blow 100k in medical costs like nothing! After realizing just how bad it could have been, I bought my policy limits up for un-under insured to 250/500 BI.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Good rates for NY!

What are policy limits? I found out that they are known for writing more 'minimum allowable' policies than any other company when I was hit by one of their insured.....

It is impossible to compare what you are paying for insurance unless you know the coverage and liability limits.

Long story short, dont count on other drivers insurance to cover you. You have to purchase un-under insured coverage and as high as you can get it. After being rear ended, I found out that her insurance only covered me for 25k MAX Bodily Injury. Luckily I had 100/300 which would have kicked in if I needed it. Had my spinal fracture been worse, you can blow 100k in medical costs like nothing! After realizing just how bad it could have been, I bought my policy limits up for un-under insured to 250/500 BI.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    State Farm here. Hard to compare 'discount' insurance with 'good' insurance. Many of the discount guys advertise very low prices and only insure to minimum standards. In my state that is only 25k/50k. I dont know many adults who would only carry that much insurance unless you had absolutely nothing to your name to lose.

Also, with State Farm they give significant discounts for having multiple policies. Anybody who has a pot to piss in should carry a liability umbrella policy. With state farm, you have to have your house and auto with them to get one. If you dont have an umbrella policy and you have any significant assets....call your insurance agent tomorrow. For about 360$/ year you get approx 1,000,000 all libality coverage that kicks in when your other policies end.

Long story short, I carry 250/500 auto with a 1,000,000 additional umbrella coverage. Cost to insure 5 cars is 3600/year. Umbrella is a sep policy which rides on homeowners. @360/year and homeowners with 2.5mil total loss limit coverage is 1600/year

Been with State Farm 20+ years. I think homeowners should look at more than just their auto exposure and take the big picture of liability into the equation. That said, I get pretty good rates on auto with multi-policy discounts.
    Chalk up another vote for State Farm. Both cars and condo insured under one policy, great coverage, and at the lowest monthly cost. Switched to them 3 years ago and haven’t looked back or anywhere else.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This will cost me $1064 for the year, full coverage on the Caddy, Mustang and Kia with $250 deductibles for comp and collision. Full coverage on the Harley with $100 deductible for comp and collision. The Chevy I just have liability on since its my winter beater and has over 200,000 miles and really isn't worth $hit. The R1 I don't plan on riding this yr so it's staying in a storage mode with just comp on it. Currently i'm spending $2400 a yr for the same coverages.

Policy Coverages

Liability ​(BI/​PD)
    $100k/$300k/$100k

Uninsured Motorist BI
    $100k/$300k

Underinsured Motorist BI
    $100k/$300k
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've just had to jump company to company every few years. Each one creeps up every year (2 cars + home) until it gets stupid, then on to the next company where the rates are way lower and I kick myself for not jumping sooner.

I've gone: Progressive - AAA - Progressive - LibMu - State Farm

Always keep the same coverage, no claims or anything. State Farm is actually the best start. On my third year, rates dropped after the first then went back up around original.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    I've just had to jump company to company every few years. Each one creeps up every year (2 cars + home) until it gets stupid, then on to the next company where the rates are way lower and I kick myself for not jumping sooner.

I've gone: Progressive - AAA - Progressive - LibMu - State Farm

Always keep the same coverage, no claims or anything. State Farm is actually the best start. On my third year, rates dropped after the first then went back up around original.
    Yeah I don’t understand that aspect at all. My All State agent said to check back later as they can’t give existing customers the same low rates as new customers. Makes no sense considering I’ve never had a claim.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What I hate about insurance companies (at least here in NYC) is that they don't give you a break if you are an excellent driver for several years. Hell my last accident was in 2000, my last speeding ticket was in 2001. I have an immaculate record since 2001 yet they don't give a sh!t about that.
    On the list for Bannukah