jgoni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Need some motivation or I have something else...

Hi guys I’m 44 years old and besides what every body would tell me my testosterone levels are running low or something along those lines, I want to know what can I take, supplements or something that makes me have more energy, I get home from work and all I want to do is go to my bed and sleep.
    My job is not hard I’m not tired because of my work and I’m not stress out, I’m planing on building a diy power rack, and go at it, anything I can suplemento myself???
    Thanks for stopping by and stay safe

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jgoni View Post
    Hi guys I’m 44 years old and besides what every body would tell me my testosterone levels are running low or something along those lines, I want to know what can I take, supplements or something that makes me have more energy, I get home from work and all I want to do is go to my bed and sleep.
    My job is not hard I’m not tired because of my work and I’m not stress out, I’m planing on building a diy power rack, and go at it, anything I can suplemento myself???
    Thanks for stopping by and stay safe
    Lots of people find as they start getting more active (start reasonably and work up in intensity over time) that they have much more energy (and feel) better than when they were inactive.

A little caffeine is all I need for a pre workout.

Good luck.

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Supplements are a scam and don't work and too expensive for the no benefit it has. Coffee or tea is a cheap source of caffeine that works. Or maybe an energy drink. If anything extra pre workout to stay awake. Also schedule your sleeping times and see a sleep therapist or something or medical professional to help you.
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com