GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What vitamins should you take daily?

I know that there is some people that say that vitamins are a scam, don't work, and you should get all your nutrients from food, but i have a trash diet currently, so taking vitamins. I used to take a multi, but i decided to just take certain ones. Right now i'm taking Lecithin, zinc, magnesium, and d3. What else should i be taking? I know fish oil is probably one of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Team Mallory.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vitamin D but you’ll be best advised to sort your diet out for the rest
    Strong & Unstable

ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    I know that there is some people that say that vitamins are a scam, don't work, and you should get all your nutrients from food, but i have a trash diet currently, so taking vitamins. I used to take a multi, but i decided to just take certain ones. Right now i'm taking Lecithin, zinc, magnesium, and d3. What else should i be taking? I know fish oil is probably one of them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    vitamin k2, as it works with d3 and magnesium.

k2 does a few things, but mostly it activates osteocalcins which makes your teeth/bones stay strong.
    It also cleans out your blood from excess calcium which means less artery plaque and prevents kidney stones.

SaraSmith850 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take a good organic multivitamin and complement with extra omega 3 from Algae, possibly extra vitamin D and vitamin C for the immunsystem.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've reviewed supplements since the 1990s and I think I can save you some money. The RDA for zinc is only 11-13 mg a day. Odds are you are not deficient. Zinc might raise T levels if you are low in T. If your not, it won't do that. If you are eating green foods you don't need magnesium. Since you said you have a bad diet know that no supplement will fix that. That's especially true for individual nutrients. Food is more than zinc or magnesium or lecithin. If you were going to take anything, I'd says a basic multi is better than individual nutrients. I think your best supplement is a salad or a fruit and veggie smoothie.

Maybe not what you wanted to hear but I hope it helps regardless.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    I've reviewed supplements since the 1990s and I think I can save you some money. The RDA for zinc is only 11-13 mg a day. Odds are you are not deficient. Zinc might raise T levels if you are low in T. If your not, it won't do that. If you are eating green foods you don't need magnesium. Since you said you have a bad diet know that no supplement will fix that. That's especially true for individual nutrients. Food is more than zinc or magnesium or lecithin. If you were going to take anything, I'd says a basic multi is better than individual nutrients. I think your best supplement is a salad or a fruit and veggie smoothie.

Maybe not what you wanted to hear but I hope it helps regardless.
    No, that is good advice. Thank you.

Appreciate the advice of all of you, thanks.
    Team Mallory.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Joe did a great job laying it out. I'll go a step further and show you how to make a fruit/veggie smoothie

100 grams frozen spinach (not frozen will make texture weird)
    150 grams frozen fruit, like blueberries (not frozen will give you a gross, frothy result)
    4oz orange juice
    1 scoop flavored protein powder (I use strawberry flavor)
    Blend and add water as needed. DO NOT add too much water

This is probably the most nutrient dense, macro friendly thing you've ever eaten in your life. Plug all that into cronometer using the nccdb database entries, and you'll be amazed at the micronutrient profile. Eat 30g of pumpkin seeds along with it, and you've covered a huge part of your vitamins and minerals for the entire day.

QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000) QuickShotSteve is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take the RSP multivitamin and fish oil every day. Who knows about multivitamin but can't hurt!
    Fitness, Shooting sports, fishing/boating, family life.

rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100) rlawry is not very well liked. (-100)
    Which type of vitamin/mineral/phytonutrient supplement you need to take probably depends on what you want from it. If your diet is already rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts, superfoods like kale and berries, you may not need to take supplements. If you are looking for antioxidant support, there are some good choices out there from various manufacturers. One thing you may consider is buying vitamin/mineral/antioxidant pills with enteric coatings to keep them from being denatured in stomach acid and increased absorption in the small intestine.

NicholasFernan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Vitamin D but you’ll be best advised to sort your diet out for the rest
    Thank you for recommendation!

I saw another thread where people were saying orange triad was a good multi. Can anyone confirm?
    Team Mallory.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With regards to spinach and greens for nutrients (like magnesium), what about the anti-nutrients found in plants that bind up some of the nutrients and prevent us from absorbing them? I've read that's one of the reasons plant sources of iron are not useful, their bioavailability compared to heme iron is terrible. I'd rather go with spinach smoothie for a multi, just seems healthier, but I'm worried it's not as easy as it seems.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years