Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone actually take any interest to when they're out of the animus and back into the modern world? In Black Flag it wasn't too bad but Odyssey was just annoying as fuk
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A few opposites of a nitpick on the video:

- I love the fact that when not-Ragnar takes swings at the armored soldier, they barely phase him. There is a reason heavy armor was such a game changer in warfare, especially against bladed weapons.

If that kind of detail makes it into the actual game, then maybe/hopefully the action RPG gameplay will finally fit just right.

- That "champion" was clearly of a higher rank, and would therefore be exactly the sort of soldier to be given any kind of heavier plates as opposed to the rank and file troops, who would be (and were shown in the trailer to be) of a more equal match to the vikings.

- Slow, heavy swings with the greatsword, because those things are heavy/not-heavy, and I'm going with greatsword over longsword simply because (1) that is already a tall guy and the sword is proportionally big for him, and (2) the blow knocking not-Rangar back. In history, greatswords would be unlikely to weigh more than 6-8 lbs, with longswords being 3-4.5 lbs thereabouts, but despite their weight, it's the combination of balance and usage that makes them surprisingly "heavy" to use. Blocking that kind of concentrated force + mass is going to do a number on about anyone with a powerful swing.

- Stabbed through the eye slit in the helmet - yep, that's one of the few ways you could kill a heavily armored opponent with a blade. As a detractor of the repeated feature of the hidden blades throughout the series (past I and II), at least this time the weapon looks both feasible to make, as well as practical for actual combat.

- Close-quarters grappling. This is a big one that I really hope gets translated into the game's combat system. Melees would devolve into brutal clashes that pitted opponents against each other not in stand off duels, but very close attempts to wrest away an opponents guard or weapon to go in for the kill.

Again, I really hope that these details translate into the gameplay, even if just for purely mechanical components. E.g., an "elite" soldier would be more like fighting a Lothric Knight versus a regular hollow, to use Dark Souls III comparisons.

Vikings just so happen to be amongst the things that are unequivocally within my interests, so I'm rooting for the game, although I truthfully have little faith in Ubisoft. I mean, is this game going to be Amon Amarth worthy?

Doubt it, but fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Trailer literally just looks like a (potentially good) Viking game. I got zero AC vibes from it lmao.
    Same here, thankfully, other than the wrist blade thing. Except even that at least makes sense this time since it's not under the forearm where you'd be more likely to accidentally stab your own hand.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    The more hyped 3rd party games that come out and support MS Smart Delivery and have nothing to say about Sony is just Sony digging their whole deeper. Pathetic Sony, just letting MS gape your butthole.
    This was my thought as well when I saw the end screen.

Sony is being way too quiet during this lead up to the point that Microsoft already has valuable mindshare, which combined with the value of their service and easy-to-see hardware advantage is not doing Sony any favors. Then there is perhaps their most hyped game getting leaked months in advance to be revealed as giant middle finger wrapped in a wet fart, plus dead silence as to how they're going to treat cross-gen compatibility (unlike Microsoft, who is supporting free upgrades), and it's like the PS2 ear's overconfidence all over again.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Will wait for reviews. The trailer just looked like a rip from the Vikings TV series or something, with absolutely nothing to do with the franchise. Will probably go into this one with the expectations that it will just be a fun viking game, and nothing more. Let's see how intense the microtransactions and gating of cool chit is with this, after how bad Odyssey was. Will look forward to the PC mods that bypass the premium currency.
    I'm 100% with you on reviews, and although I also agree that this looks next to nothing like AC... I really like that and I'm hoping we're looking at mostly a Vikings RPG with only a glimmer of Assassin's Creed in its DNA, no pun intended.

While the quotes ZBlacktt posted addressing game bloat are reassuring on their own, I'm not convinced that Ubisoft has completely abandoned their old ways despite Breakpoint being the straw that broke the camel's back and forced them to pump the brakes.

For example, they're still doing the 50 different versions BS and pay-gating day 1 content, when if they were truly desperate to win back confidence, they could have easily taken a page out of CDPR's playbook and simply included all the damn content. This falls in line with your (and my own) complaining regarding how they hold back items in their DLC store, which I personally consider a cardinal sin for any kind of RPG where so much of the fun is earning cool new gear.

Lastly, for Odin's sake they're not launching on Steam again in favor of taking Sweeney's kiddie cash for an anti-competition deal. Ubisoft might see it as a win-win where they get a check from Epic, but consumers flock to their store instead, it's the sort of decision that leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who value real competition. I might not have purchased a game directly through Steam in years now, but I like the choices that the option brings, especially because of the numerous third party retailers that don't even have access to Uplay exclusive licenses.

As for Uplay itself, I wouldn't mind as much if it could do the bare minimum and not require a login pretty much ever once I've signed into my one system - something Steam seems to manage just fine.

Point being, Ubisoft has a lot to prove in my eyes, and they're not going to win me over just because "cool vikings aRPG."
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Anyone actually take any interest to when they're out of the animus and back into the modern world? In Black Flag it wasn't too bad but Odyssey was just annoying as fuk
    The animus portions are actually a litmus test for whether or not a person is clinically insane.

Seriously, though, I f*cking hate this part of Assassin's Creed, but apparently some twat at Ubisoft genuinely believes that their Dollar General Matrix is both interesting and necessary to tell a story set 99% in the past.

At this point now that the whole Desmond arc is in the dumpster, it's like they're in denial and need to shoehorn in modern day crap to remind us that we are, in fact, playing an Assassin's Creed game - not to be confused with one of the other action games set in historical periods with meticulous detail and AAA budgets spent to depicting that time.

And that's the rub - they spend so much energy and put forth so much effort to recreate these time periods, just to sh*t all over them with distracting, out of place elements plastered all over the screen.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In an interview, Ashraf, lead designer, said that it's some hundreds of years after origins and shortly before AC1 and it will be deeply rooted in both history and AC lore. Not that the trailer would let you know. Forget his name but apparently there's some highly regarded professor of Norse history/language who they brought on board to get things right. Sounds promising. I hope all of you who want a historically accurate viking simulator get what you want, while those who want assassins creed get what they want. I want both. AC without a strong historical backbone loses its value to me.

Given the assassins affinity to being mysterious hooded figures and birds, I wonder if the vision of Odin he saw has more assassins creed to it than we realize.

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shame they're dropping all the stealth shiet for more combat that Ubisoft doesn't really do well. At this point just make it into a Dark Souls type game with Vikings shiet so when can all have an enjoyable game.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    A

Lastly, for Odin's sake they're not launching on Steam again in favor of taking Sweeney's kiddie cash for an anti-competition deal. Ubisoft might see it as a win-win where they get a check from Epic, but consumers flock to their store instead, it's the sort of decision that leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who value real competition. I might not have purchased a game directly through Steam in years now, but I like the choices that the option brings, especially because of the numerous third party retailers that don't even have access to Uplay exclusive licenses.

As for Uplay itself, I wouldn't mind as much if it could do the bare minimum and not require a login pretty much ever once I've signed into my one system - something Steam seems to manage just fine.

P

Wot?

You're saying this isnt launching on steam and I'm gonna have to buy on the Uplay store? or on epics store?

tbh i like buying from steam
    Sig line can't be a novel

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    what's good about assassins creed?

isn't it now open world running around? Combat system looks atrocious as well
    Then don't play it, nobody is forcing you to.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Apparently they got that Epic money to not release on Steam. That's a kick in the nads...

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Wot?

You're saying this isnt launching on steam and I'm gonna have to buy on the Uplay store? or on epics store?

tbh i like buying from steam
    Yep, and it really sh*ts in my grits.

The argument over Steam's standard 30% (Which they have actually changed for games that sell a higher number, so what the hell...) really takes the piss when it boils down to greed, plain and simple.

With Steam launches, you can shop around and maybe find a better price, and Valve gets nothing from those third party sales despite being for a Steam key. When a game does this "everyone but Steam and GOG" Epic exclusivity bullsh*t, you're stuck with either Epic's sorry excuse of a Fortnite Launcher or Uplay, and neither are remotely on the level of Steam as a platform, along with no way to shop outside of either platform for better prices.

In effect it is definitively less competition, and as if only to prove the point of how this has zero benefit for us, the consumers, does Epic reduce the price of their games because of their lower 88% cut? Hell no - it's the same full price for us plebs, while the Ubisoft execs and Tim "Free Candy Van" Sweeney laugh at more money. Then when these games finally do hit Steam, it's still full price, as though the game is suddenly "new" despite the passing of months.

As an ironic cherry on top, Epic has recently caved to Google by putting Fortnite on the Play Store, so there goes heir precious "30%" cut, and so much for "standards" - not that I'd expect any from a company that is partially owned by Tencent.

Epic can cut the "pro-developer" bollocks because we don't owe them anything; they make a product, and we give them money for it. If they want consumers to put up with sketchy, desperate, and low grade garbage just for the "privilege" of playing their game while receiving a fat check to deny us choices, then they can take 88% of zero.

Steam might have its own issues, but it's not in the same area code as Uplay, and Epic is still living in a cave banging two rocks together.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wazooty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Shame they're dropping all the stealth shiet for more combat that Ubisoft doesn't really do well. At this point just make it into a Dark Souls type game with Vikings shiet so when can all have an enjoyable game.
    I'm 99.9% sure there's still going to be a well thought out stealth system, they just can't be bothered to show it in the trailer because they want to sell the viking fantasy.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Apparently they got that Epic money to not release on Steam. That's a kick in the nads...
    Xbox Series X crew checking in

no need for steam crew
    no need for epic store crew
    no need for bs store addon spyware crew
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I'm 99.9% sure there's still going to be a well thought out stealth system, they just can't be bothered to show it in the trailer because they want to sell the viking fantasy.
    They can pretty much just re-skin Odyssey with improved graphics and itll be a good game.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    uh oh, the nerds are PISSED OFF!

A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    How does this show compare to the first four seasons of Vikings?
    Haven't watched Vikings at all yet. The main reason I started Last Kingdom is because I have an interest in the Anglo Saxons.

My only real gripe with the show is Uhtred is kind of a Gary Stu. As a result he encroaches on Alfred's influence and Alfred the Great is one of my favorite historical figures. Fwiw it's based on historical fiction.

Because of his lineage though he's an interesting character.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    They can pretty much just re-skin Odyssey with improved graphics and itll be a good game.
    I really want deeper combat.
    I think with next-gen hardware we should see more animations, where every time you block dodge and roll its not the exact same animation.

I would also prefer slower and more weighty combat for the Viking theme. I did love the cult and mercenaries though and that would easily work with royal and political members in most genres.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    It's AC.

- Hide behind a corner
    - Hide behind a wall
    - Sneak through a bush
    - Sneak through a hole in a wall

That about sums up the stealth.

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    It's AC.

- Hide behind a corner
    - Hide behind a wall
    - Sneak through a bush
    - Sneak through a hole in a wall

That about sums up the stealth.
    You forgot: headshot every guard with your laser sniper bow
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★