Thread: My first post

TheRealDG is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My first post

I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and seeing THAT guy. I wanna feel good about myself again and I feel confidant in my own skin (blemished as it may be). I can go on anymore with these feelings of self disgust.
    If anyone has any advise for me I would love it.
    Attached Images

Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jakkd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well what are your goals and how far are you willing to go? (diet, anabolics, gym, etc)
    -----Better yourself, to better those around you.------

Originally Posted by Jakkd View Post
    Well what are your goals and how far are you willing to go? (diet, anabolics, gym, etc)
    I want to get down to 180 from 230. I haven't really tried dieting and I've gone to the gym before but the membership I had was way to expensive so I had to cancel. I really want to lose this fat but I just don't know where to start.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheRealDG View Post
    I want to get down to 180 from 230. I haven't really tried dieting and I've gone to the gym before but the membership I had was way to expensive so I had to cancel. I really want to lose this fat but I just don't know where to start.
    That other guy has been banned. ^^^

It simple, really. But it WILL take a ton of self discipline and heart.

Eat less. You are eating too much. This is the PRIMARY way to lose weight.

Read:
    DON'T LOOK PAST the BASICS https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

Now, you are eating less and generally being more active, so starting to drop the weight... Don't you want the weight loss to be FAT loss and not fat and muscle?

So, lift weights. (You might stop with calisthenics like pushups, air squats, etc. but you'll need to progress to weights, something like https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261 )

Thanks brother. I appreciate the advice.

hocaokhanh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read more than bodybuilding, I think most of the knowledge you need is here