AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AMarieV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How do you work out a week before your period?

A week before my period I lose all interest in lifting heavy weight and building muscle. I have been incorporating barre workout routines to deal with this.
    How do you deal with the hormones during the luteal phase (last two weeks) of your menstrual cycle?
    Thou shall not lift in vain.

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I work every day, sometimes I have to take midol cause I get bad cramps but idk I just do it. Never skipped sports when I was younger for my monthly or a head ache/ minor ailment and that followed through as an adult
    Insta is username snails.r.us