Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    From today, BH.

Not fair man you have a home gym!!

Looking great brotha, how long did it take you to grow the beard? Mine is unintentionally growing (due to the quarantine) but it is all white

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Great job all especially Elrond impressive comeback there. This site is such a PIA to post pics, I stopped when photobucket tried to extort me lol. Maybe I'll post a vid sometime. I plan to get rolling on a more regular schedule tomorrow. So far I have been doing random stuff and not being regimented. I've gained some fat, but I know the recipe to remove it...I was battling shoulder issues for about 18 months and lost strength, basically doing more moderate weight volume and avoiding heavy low rep stuff for chest and shoulders. Shoulders are feeling great, my work is finally slowing down now and I'm not pulling doubles everyday to create programs respond to questions etc.
    IMGUR

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I saw that

Johnny, what do you think about this?

He's a piece of sh!t.
    On the list for Bannukah

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Haha, I love Alan Thrall's Youtube channel, but I believe he started growing his beard after he got out of the Marine Corps--so it's been like a decade or so. I don't even think mine is 6 months yet.
    Well, his is shaggier, and yours is more full-bodied. It could be a matter of size vs aesthetics!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Black Sunday View Post
    Haven't been on here for awhile, colon cancer?
    Fortunately not. It was a tumor on my appendix that was dripping cancerous mucus cells into my abdominal cavity. I'd probably had it for years without knowing. The treatment involved opening me up, spooning out the gelatinous and caked mass, scraping off the tissues and organs that it had calcified onto the surfaces of, removing my spleen which had been infiltrated, snipping out some involved connective tissue and intra-abdominal fat, filling up my abdomen with heated chemo chemicals, sloshing it about for an hour and a half, then draining it all out and closing me back up again.

I was in the hospital for two weeks, and then at home nursing my sutures for another six weeks before I could start lifting again. Had it just been an 8-week break, I probably could have gotten back to my previous level fairly quickly, but the procedure and the healing definitely took a lot out of me. So I need to be patient, more than anything.
    -Voltaire

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Fortunately not. It was a tumor on my appendix that was dripping cancerous mucus cells into my abdominal cavity. I'd probably had it for years without knowing. The treatment involved opening me up, spooning out the gelatinous and caked mass, scraping off the tissues and organs that it had calcified onto the surfaces of, removing my spleen which had been infiltrated, snipping out some involved connective tissue and intra-abdominal fat, filling up my abdomen with heated chemo chemicals, sloshing it about for an hour and a half, then draining it all out and closing me back up again.

I was in the hospital for two weeks, and then at home nursing my sutures for another six weeks before I could start lifting again. Had it just been an 8-week break, I probably could have gotten back to my previous level fairly quickly, but the procedure and the healing definitely took a lot out of me. So I need to be patient, more than anything.
    You need more time on this earth! Eventually, I'll get you around to my way of thinking!!

Seriously tho' amazing story. I draw inspiration from you.

My AVI is pretty much how I look now. That wasn't taken long ago. I'm at 6'4" and purposely down from 276 to 252 lbs. I'm around 260 in the AVI.(I've actually had comments from some accusing me of posting old pictures in my AVI. I just RME's and suppose that's a compliment) I'm training more for isolation and eating cleaner. I also find in these times/type of training, I injure myself less.

I have a home gym w/ adjustable bench, good set of dumbells w/ range, curl bench, hyperextension, lat pulldown cable w/rows, power rack, and, after about 25 yrs with this setup, I bought a calf raise around Christmas. All my stuff is cast iron gear, cut and welded by a short, tough, strong German powerlifter named Fred Drotleff. He owned one of the most intense little hole in the wall gyms in the part of the City known as Slavic Village. I trained there awhile; learned a lot. I loved his equipment and hadn't seen it anywhere else. I asked him about it, and he told be he was a master welder and had made every piece. Sh!t was solid and smooth. Angles were excellent and adjustable.

I asked him if he'd make me some. He said he does make equipment for people. I had no money; I was finishing up my years and years of being a schoolboy. I swore I'd be back, sometime after that summer, and I'd have him make me a home gym. He just looked at me and laughed. He'd probably heard that before. But, within 6 years, I came back to his gym. I hadn't trained there since that summer last. There was Fred. He looked older and old in just those 6 yrs. He swore he remembered me (and damn, that little blonde daughter of his that used to just be around the place had turned into a schone madchen! aka, a smokin' hot German chick!) He made my equipment and I've used it ever since. I really have.

Fred passed years ago from a heart attack in his late 40's. Seems like a fair amount of those guys that were monster strong or monster big during the 80's had bad tickers!

The shutdown has hampered my leg work. I don't do all the heavy, basic moves I did before my surgeries, but I still do some of that stuff. I still squat. But, I like to do leg extensions and curls. I like hack squatting. The gym I use for that is shutdown. I'm still training legs/calves at home, I just miss some stuff I like to do. Plus, I live in the country. Open roads with turns and some dips and drops. (I always have a car I'm in love with too, John, and I miss my runs to and from the gym with certain music playing on my way to it that gets me right, and the different, calmer music I listen to on the way home, when my mind is clear, and I'm kinda feelin' like I just had a great fvvvvcking

But I digress. I'm not a big taking pictures of me guy either (like some others here) but maybe I'll update the AVI this weekend.
    Last edited by KeepItMoving; 04-30-2020 at 08:54 PM.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

Looking great brotha, how long did it take you to grow the beard?
    I think I started it around the holidays, so like 4 months.

Well, his is shaggier, and yours is more full-bodied. It could be a matter of size vs aesthetics!
    His looked more like mine when it wasn't so long. I think they all tend to get shaggier like that once they over a foot long or so.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Registered User Eternalstuden79's Avatar
    Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000) Eternalstuden79 is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm going to say wow to this post.

Your recovery is amazing and I wish I could take it into my hosp and show people who are being lined up for a hipec procedure.

Glad you are back training, and keep it up :-)

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's a piece of sh!t.
    This might make you mad, but your whole state government, and mine (Illinois) simply suck. There is no other way to put it imo.

The two brokest states of the 50, acting like they are the model the other 48 should follow.

Coumo is by far the worst.

Sorry John, but our two states should shut up and stop asking for money to support their joke leadership.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where are the pics, words mean nothing

At least you are maintaining size, I am losing mass
    Meh, I'm certainly trending down. I have to give a lot of credit to those who work out in the solitude of their home. That takes a lot of a different kind of discipline. I take a huge amount of motivation when I work out in the company of other people in a gym a derive most of my energy just by being in that environment. I had a mini gym set up years ago but gave them away realizing that fact. I only have a set of 25 lb dumbbells and a TRX cable now and have to be creative to get some kind of workout in.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    This might make you mad, but your whole state government, and mine (Illinois) simply suck. There is no other way to put it imo.

The two brokest states of the 50, acting like they are the model the other 48 should follow.

Sorry John, but our two states should shut up and stop asking for money to support their joke leadership.
    I don't know much about Illinois so I can say whether you are right or wrong, but you hit the nail for NY, both the Mayor and Governor suck ass, I don't know how people are saying Cuomo should run for POTUS...

Originally Posted by Desparado View Post
    Meh, I'm certainly trending down. I have to give a lot of credit to those who work out in the solitude of their home. That takes a lot of a different kind of discipline. I take a huge amount of motivation when I work out in the company of other people in a gym a derive most of my energy just by being in that environment. I had a mini gym set up years ago but gave them away realizing that fact. I only have a set of 25 lb dumbbells and a TRX cable now and have to be creative to get some kind of workout in.
    I don't have a before pic of you, but from the current pic you posted you have mass (unless of course you were much bigger before) and don't appear to be getting "thin" or losing muscle.
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know much about Illinois so I can say whether you are right or wrong, but you hit the nail for NY, both the Mayor and Governor suck ass, I don't know how people are saying Cuomo should run for POTUS...

Our financials are among the worst. Broken and broke pension funds. Infrastructure is a 3rd world type of mess.

Illinois was founded on Corrupt machine politics.

They are begging the feds for money.

I say let Illinois dig themselves out. That’s how real life goes for the test of us.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post

Agreed, you can add MD to that as well. That guy is republican too, don’t think we’ll ever open back up this summer.

They should be tarred and feathered imo, Bill gets yellow feathers. Scum of the earth, the weakest of the weak.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's a piece of sh!t.
    Agreed.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mines the same I bought a home gym
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just updated my progress photos from pics taken today. Been slow bulking since November and will switch to leaning out in about 4 weeks or so.

Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    Just updated my progress photos from pics taken today. Been slow bulking since November and will switch to leaning out in about 4 weeks or so.

You have a home gym???
    On the list for Bannukah

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have a home gym???
    That I do. I know, I know, it's like not even being considered natural these days.

That I do. I know, I know, it's like not even being considered natural these days.
    lol yes man you are on that homejuice!! Not fair!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Agreed, you can add MD to that as well. That guy is republican too, don’t think we’ll ever open back up this summer.

They should be tarred and feathered imo, Bill gets yellow feathers. Scum of the earth, the weakest of the weak.
    Yup. MD is in the same boat. All these states killing their cash cows, then putting their hands out, palm up, asking for money from the federal government. Good thing the feds have lots of ink...to print money.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I laughed at this. Tried to rep but on spread. That was funny!!! You cheater!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good Heavens.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Eternalstuden79 View Post
    I'm going to say wow to this post.

Your recovery is amazing and I wish I could take it into my hosp and show people who are being lined up for a hipec procedure.

Glad you are back training, and keep it up :-)
    Thanks, and thanks to others who responded. I really wasn't expecting that kind of feedback, and as a megalomaniac, I'm humbled!

I can't help but feeling I got off easy on this. I had a superb surgeon (I can't believe how my incision scar has almost completely disappeared), my wife was more than a lifesaver, and my internal organs were not as impacted as we thought they would be. The surgeon was expecting to have to remove part of my colon, but when he got in there he saw that it was still healthy. My spleen was the only organ that was actually infiltrated or showed any signs of metastasis. The cells were not nearly as aggressive as they might have been. I never did feel sick -- and probably wouldn't have even discovered it any time soon had it not been for the monitoring resulting from my throat cancer of a couple of years prior.

So, a lot of things came together in a positive way here, through no credit of my own. I'm sure, though, that being in relatively good shape, and having some history of fitness training to that point, made a difference in my recovery and rate of healing.
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    You need more time on this earth! Eventually, I'll get you around to my way of thinking!!

Seriously tho' amazing story. I draw inspiration from you.

My AVI is pretty much how I look now. That wasn't taken long ago. I'm at 6'4" and purposely down from 276 to 252 lbs. I'm around 260 in the AVI.(I've actually had comments from some accusing me of posting old pictures in my AVI. I just RME's and suppose that's a compliment) I'm training more for isolation and eating cleaner. I also find in these times/type of training, I injure myself less.

I have a home gym w/ adjustable bench, good set of dumbells w/ range, curl bench, hyperextension, lat pulldown cable w/rows, power rack, and, after about 25 yrs with this setup, I bought a calf raise around Christmas. All my stuff is cast iron gear, cut and welded by a short, tough, strong German powerlifter named Fred Drotleff. He owned one of the most intense little hole in the wall gyms in the part of the City known as Slavic Village. I trained there awhile; learned a lot. I loved his equipment and hadn't seen it anywhere else. I asked him about it, and he told be he was a master welder and had made every piece. Sh!t was solid and smooth. Angles were excellent and adjustable.

I asked him if he'd make me some. He said he does make equipment for people. I had no money; I was finishing up my years and years of being a schoolboy. I swore I'd be back, sometime after that summer, and I'd have him make me a home gym. He just looked at me and laughed. He'd probably heard that before. But, within 6 years, I came back to his gym. I hadn't trained there since that summer last. There was Fred. He looked older and old in just those 6 yrs. He swore he remembered me (and damn, that little blonde daughter of his that used to just be around the place had turned into a schone madchen! aka, a smokin' hot German chick!) He made my equipment and I've used it ever since. I really have.

Fred passed years ago from a heart attack in his late 40's. Seems like a fair amount of those guys that were monster strong or monster big during the 80's had bad tickers!

The shutdown has hampered my leg work. I don't do all the heavy, basic moves I did before my surgeries, but I still do some of that stuff. I still squat. But, I like to do leg extensions and curls. I like hack squatting. The gym I use for that is shutdown. I'm still training legs/calves at home, I just miss some stuff I like to do. Plus, I live in the country. Open roads with turns and some dips and drops. (I always have a car I'm in love with too, John, and I miss my runs to and from the gym with certain music playing on my way to it that gets me right, and the different, calmer music I listen to on the way home, when my mind is clear, and I'm kinda feelin' like I just had a great fvvvvcking

But I digress. I'm not a big taking pictures of me guy either (like some others here) but maybe I'll update the AVI this weekend.
    That's almost a tutorial in how to "keep it moving!" Good stuff!
    -Voltaire

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's almost a tutorial in how to "keep it moving!" Good stuff!
    Back atcha! (And on spread)
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000)

Sounds like you've got a handle on it. You'll know when it's time to raise the bar to the next level.
    Handle every situation like a dog ....
    If you can't Eat it or Screw it ,
    Piss on it and Walk Away.

Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000)

Sounds like you've got a handle on it. You'll know when it's time to raise the bar to the next level.
    Handle every situation like a dog ....
    If you can't Eat it or Screw it ,
    Piss on it and Walk Away.