srryan11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Diarrhea on keto please help

I've had diarrhea for 6 months on the keto diet now. Have lost 41 lbs.

I'm doing keto not for weight loss but rather to eliminate my migraines and joint pain and it has worked out great.

However I've been pissing out my ass for the last 6 months.

I've cut out all the artificial sweeteners, drink only water. cutout Mct oils, cut way back on saturated fats, added 25 grams of plant fibers to my diet. Take multivitamins, prebiotics, probiotics, collagen peptide. But still the problem persist.

I'm not ever coming off this diet I will die on it. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO HAVING
    MIGRINES, JOINT PAIN!

I want to start lifting again, but not with this problem, need to get this fixed asap. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by srryan11 View Post

I'm doing keto not for weight loss but rather to eliminate my migraines and joint pain and it has worked out great.

I've cut out all the artificial sweeteners, drink only water. cutout Mct oils, cut way back on saturated fats, added 25 grams of plant fibers to my diet. Take multivitamins, prebiotics, probiotics, collagen peptide. But still the problem persist.

I'm not ever coming off this diet I will die on it. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO HAVING
    MIGRINES, JOINT PAIN!

I want to start lifting again, but not with this problem, need to get this fixed asap. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    Just dont do squats.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Just dont do squats.
    I shouldn’t be laughing this hard.
    I love eggs.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you need a low fat diet OP. Your body like mine can't metabolize high fat diets. Have you had an organs removed? That's a common cause of the issue.

Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    Sounds like you need a low fat diet OP. Your body like mine can't metabolize high fat diets. Have you had an organs removed? That's a common cause of the issue.
    I've had my appendix removed in 2016. But like I said not coming off the high fat diet ever.

Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xavaneptus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MIGRINES, JOINT PAIN!

It could be a fiber issue, or maybe you react badly to some supplement.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Just dont do squats.
    No... choice.... must squat... every .... 3 hours.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

I do have one Theory, gallstones blocking my bile duct. And in the process of a protocol to deal with that right now.

Bunch of uneducated idiots on this forum judging from the comments.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bunch of uneducated idiots on this forum judging from the comments.
    YOU are the one who has had diarrhea nonstop for 6 months and chose to go to an internet forum for 'advice'...

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    YOU are the one who has had diarrhea nonstop for 6 months and chose to go to an internet forum for 'advice'...
    Maybe it only became an emergency due to the recent run on TP.

Shouldn't have said run.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you've adopted a new diet which has caused you diarrhea for 6 months and instead of going to a doctor, or changing your diet, you come to a forum and call us idiots. Lmao unreal.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Yep bunch of idiots in this forum.

Been to dr's more than once. Even went to Cayman Islands, have my reasons.

You're mistaking apathy for idiocy. I don't have any particular interest to help you even if I could.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep bunch of idiots in this forum.

Been to dr's more than once. Even went to Cayman Islands, have my reasons.
    What did you hope to achieve in the Cayman Islands? Is there a diarrhea cure there?
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isatonmynuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've cut out all the artificial sweeteners, drink only water. cutout Mct oils, cut way back on saturated fats, added 25 grams of plant fibers to my diet.
    Did the problem start when you added all that fiber? Because I was gonna say too much fiber.