Applejacks22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Challenges and problems with online personal training

Hey all! I'm creating a digital market place for personal trainers to sell their services much like Fiverr. While it's being built I've been reaching out to personal trainers working online to find what problems and challenges they're experiencing. As such, I figured to drop by here and asking y'all how it is going for you. So lay it on me, how is online personal training going for you? What is working and what isn't?

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

reaching people

Originally Posted by Applejacks22 View Post
    Hey all! I'm creating a digital market place for personal trainers to sell their services much like Fiverr. While it's being built I've been reaching out to personal trainers working online to find what problems and challenges they're experiencing. As such, I figured to drop by here and asking y'all how it is going for you. So lay it on me, how is online personal training going for you? What is working and what isn't?
    For myself it has always been a side job. Never have I ever used personal training as my main job or way to make a living. My biggest struggle is that I don't have clients that stick to the plan so its hard to motivate everyone. However, the people who stick to the plan get results of course
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How is your project progressing?
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

AltBalanceMir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm new here, but just thought I would pop in and comment about liability insurance - I've heard a lot of personal trainers talk about how their insurance didn't cover them for online sessions and/or videos. When trainers and other fitness professionals shift to online services, they need to make sure their liability insurance covers them for that.
    Get personal training business tools and more with your Alternative Balance Professional Group membership - https://alternativebalance.com

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AltBalanceMir View Post
    I'm new here, but just thought I would pop in and comment about liability insurance - I've heard a lot of personal trainers talk about how their insurance didn't cover them for online sessions and/or videos. When trainers and other fitness professionals shift to online services, they need to make sure their liability insurance covers them for that.
    Fair point, well taken! Fortunately for me, all my clients are experienced enough in the gym and therefore responsible for executing their own workouts without my supervision, visual guidance, or cues. I review and suggest modifications to their existing routines, however, I do not bear the responsibility of showing or telling them how to perform each movement. It is up to them to determine proper and safe execution of each exercise in their routines, many of which they've already been doing for years.
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

2BetterMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's your project going? My challenge is finding clients that want to do 1-on-1 virtual training. Everyone used either free app or group classes training.
    Emmy - A challenging life is a life worth living, A burning exercise is a workout worth doing. Push On!
    #commit2bfit #play2befit

******** - https://www.********.com/play2be.fit/
    Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/play2b.fit/
    Website - www.play2b.fit

Originally Posted by 2BetterMe View Post
    How's your project going? My challenge is finding clients that want to do 1-on-1 virtual training. Everyone used either free app or group classes training.
    It's a very crowded and challenging space... No doubt about... I'm not one for looking into a phone and working out... I don't see how people take to that... I suspect it is those who do not have the motivation or discipline to do what needs to be done autonomously. Hang in there, and keep searching for a unique niche...
    Last edited by 1stCoachJoe; 08-12-2020 at 06:55 PM. Reason: missing word