Applejacks22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Challenges and problems with online personal training

Hey all! I'm creating a digital market place for personal trainers to sell their services much like Fiverr. While it's being built I've been reaching out to personal trainers working online to find what problems and challenges they're experiencing. As such, I figured to drop by here and asking y'all how it is going for you. So lay it on me, how is online personal training going for you? What is working and what isn't?

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

reaching people

Originally Posted by Applejacks22 View Post
    Hey all! I'm creating a digital market place for personal trainers to sell their services much like Fiverr. While it's being built I've been reaching out to personal trainers working online to find what problems and challenges they're experiencing. As such, I figured to drop by here and asking y'all how it is going for you. So lay it on me, how is online personal training going for you? What is working and what isn't?
    For myself it has always been a side job. Never have I ever used personal training as my main job or way to make a living. My biggest struggle is that I don't have clients that stick to the plan so its hard to motivate everyone. However, the people who stick to the plan get results of course
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class