XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Rodgers: "Obviously, after the season that I had, and potentially winning MVP..."

MVP huh? lol

From the moment Aaron Rodgers said his future was "uncertain" following the Packers' NFC Championship loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, speculation swirled that the presumptive MVP could be done in Green Bay.

Joining The Pat McAfee Show on Tuesday, Rodgers downplayed the discussions around his future, saying that he simply gave a realistic answer in the moment, that no NFL player truly ultimately controls his own future.

"I don't feel like I said anything that I hadn't said before," Rodgers said. "I said it the first time I talked to the media. It was just more of a realization, I think, that ultimately my future is not in my control, which just kind of hit me in the moment. I was thinking about Aaron Jones and Corey Linsley and some other guys we have under contract, Big Dog (Marcedes Lewis), guys who I don't know what their futures are gonna be, and myself included.

"Obviously, after the season that I had, and potentially winning MVP and we obviously made another good run, I don't think that there's any reason why I wouldn't be back. Look, there's not many absolutes, as you guys know, in this business. So to make an absolute statement about something that is not an absolute, I didn't do it. I guess that's why everyone went kind of nuts."

Of the speculation surrounding his future, Rodgers quipped: "It's a slow week."

With the Packers bowing out in back-to-back years in the NFC Championship Game, rumors swirled about what Rodgers' postgame comments were meant to convey. From complaints to management for not getting him more help through the draft to a desire to re-do his contract, tea-leaf readers had a field day.

Rodgers said he simply gave an honest answer to the question after losing a hard-fought game.

"I don't give a s--- about that," Rodgers said of speculation about his future. "I mean, I couldn't care any less about speculation. I don't think people are used to hearing the truth from athletes, so when they hear the truth, it's so, like, surprising at times. ...That's all I said after the game. It was like, obviously, I'm 15 minutes from crying in the locker room with some of my teammates, I come and sit down to do this interview and they ask me questions, I give real answers, just like I do on this show. To me, a reality, not a certainty or an absolute, is that my future is not in my hands. Now that's really the case for all of us, I think, as players, but you can't...
    https://www.nfl.com/news/aaron-rodge...-be-back-in-gr
    The 2020 Presidential Election was stolen from the American People.

Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what you mean OP, Rodgers most likely will win MVP. It's a regular season award after all and he had an amazing season
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Regular season award, bucko
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rampagefc77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    Regular season award, bucko
    Even if you include post season, Rodgers wins this year. He had something like 48 tds and a handful of ints with a receiving group that had adams (who missed several games) and a bunch of nobodies. The guy was phenomenal and consistent all year.

They lost to Tampa, in a game where he put up 350 yards, 3 tds and was escaping heavy pressure all game. He had one int that should have been flagged for PI. He played well enough to win. Only Rodgers is required to put up 35 points most playoff games to even have a chance...

Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Think I listened to every "Rodgers Tuesday" on the PM show this year. Lot of good funny moments where Rodgers just talked like he might with some of his boys. Hell he even stated he had his MVP speech already written and he'd try not to be too smug, this whole exchange was an obvious joke he was mentioning a South Park reference

But he did state he went on the show just to shoot the chit and he's glad he did because now he doesnt have to hear all these random reports and hear people speaking for him. So many false things said by the media that he put to rest on that show.

He also stated he doesn't see how after the year he had he isn't back in GB next year, but he acknowledges that like Brady, Montana, Manning, Farve, etc he probably isn't gonna end his career in one place and that's the nature of the business.

Also put to rest the dumb narrative that Jordan Love is the reason for his great season. He saw his lower body wasn't as strong after playing almost an entire year with a fukd up knee, so he spent the off season working hard on it and changed some things in his drop back to reflect his old style after compensating for so long from that knee injury.