Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Thanks, my freedom-loving Canuck homes. You guys up north have it worse than us. Justin sold you out bigly yuuuuge.

What else am I doing? I know you know, bro. Let me just say I am in Pennsyltucky. We are the Texas of the north (outside of filthydelphia and armpitsburg). We are doing the same thing most Patriotic Americans are doing across the nation.

When SHTF in Mercah, I just hope you meatheads up north will be inspired and fight for your freedom as well.
    Frankly I dont know which is why I asked. Based on your posts, I assume you're not financially supporting the greedy and morally bankrupt oligarchs with your hard earned goat cheese income. Meaning, not paying taxes. And you're probably home schooling your kids since the education system is designed to keep them unwoke and serving the tyrannical masters. Anything else?

and $hit hits the fan daily, Amigo. It's what $hit does and I reckon the best we can do is not be downwind.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    And you're probably home schooling your kids since the education system is designed to keep them unwoke and serving the tyrannical masters. Anything else?

NG has his kids lifting O style and shooting big guns, all I can say is, that's great, but keep that stuff off FB. The commies would love to recruit to do their work, keep 'em off the China radar, keep them safe and woke NG money.

BTW, great underrated movie, "Things are Tough All Over" Chong, Goats and Camels.
    Last edited by LWW; 04-23-2020 at 10:29 AM.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Frankly I dont know which is why I asked. Based on your posts, I assume you're not financially supporting the greedy and morally bankrupt oligarchs with your hard earned goat cheese income. Meaning, not paying taxes. And you're probably home schooling your kids since the education system is designed to keep them unwoke and serving the tyrannical masters. Anything else?

and $hit hits the fan daily, Amigo. It's what $hit does and I reckon the best we can do is not be downwind.
    Sorry. I thought you knew.

I’m deep in the Matrix as the rest of the world. The difference is I know I’m in it.

I pay income taxes. Lots of it. I have a job in the private sector.

My kids attend the local indoctrination camp aka public school. Both are in gifted programs. Do I homeschool them? Of course. If you consider teaching your kids right from wrong, if you unbrainwash your kids from the garbage they hear in school, if you raise them to be productive people, then those are what I consider homeschooling.

And since you are asking an honest question, $hit is about to hit America. It has to.

People are pissed.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    NG has his kids lifting O style and shooting big guns, all I can say is, that's great, but keep that stuff off FB. The commies would love to recruit to do their work, keep 'em off the China radar, keep them safe and woke NG money.

BTW, great underrated movie, "Things are Tough All Over" Chong, Goats and Camels.

Agreed. FB is leftist poison.
    This above all..

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I take the cerveza seriously.

But at the same time I am rooting for those states who want to reopen their economy. I want to see them succeed.

I say again, over. We have to look beyond Rona.

Tomorrow, reports indicate another 5 million Americans will file for unemployment this week. Total will be under 30 million unemployed in 5 weeks.

In addition to the global depression (as evidenced by the oil futures at negative 40 bucks a gallon the other day), Humanity is losing what's left of its freedom and liberty.

Central bank presidents and globalists scumbags like Bill Gates are OVERTLY telling the world their nefarious agenda, but nobody listens cuz we eeez skeeered.

There are 7 billion of us Individuals with God-given rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. And we are letting the top 0.01% parasitical oligarchs control us.

Get woke. Stay woke. Spread the woke.

"Cowards die many times before their death. The valiant never taste of death but once." - That's hardcore Shakespearean quote rat dere, bruhs. Let it sink in.

hooah?

HOOAH!

Come at me, commies.

I am

The Sovereign Goat Man
    This^^^ it’s about time someone spoke up! This scam has became a way bigger than climate change! America need to wake up!
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    I think .... no .... I know .... that everyone hopes that everything will be fine

but

if it blows up, don't be surprised to see health care workers, food logistics people, and service industry people walk off the job

fail to plan equals plan to fail

They can’t walk off. They have achieved hero status.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dontstopbelief has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On my way to Georgia right now.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being from Georgia and seeing this unfold first hand I will tell you that it all seems extremely rushed by our Governor. I think he was hoping to get backed up by Trump but unfortunately for him he was bashed not one, but the last two days in a row. This along with the pressure he has taken from the mayor of our largest city, among others from smaller cities, should have given him all the outs he needed to reevaluate his position on this.

It really could have been a short speech and he wouldn't have needed to say much. A quick apology while addressing the need for getting people back to work. Something people in the Georgia understand. Instead he has tripled down on his stance.

He has really committed political suicide and every Covid 19 death from here to election day in Georgia is going to come back to him. Those numbers are going to add up, and whether he is directly at fault or not, his reelection chances are going to die with them.

As far as MY gym goes, I go to a large national chain gym, not named Golds or Planet Fitness. People here in Georgia received 2 emails from said gym. One on 4/22 was the subject "Georgia Reopening plan" and the other was the day after with "Georgia Reopening on Hold." It goes to show how confused the business community is here about the regulations and the HOW they are going to do this while keeping employees safe. This to me, along with the chatter of everyday people screams of lack of faith in leadership or decisions.

While I appreciate the sentiment of the idea of opening and the freedom it brings, I can tell you from Georgians, Kemp has lost a lot credibility in this state over this issue. It's not just this ONE issue either, it was a month ago he announced he didn't realize that Covid could be passed by people who were asymptomatic.

I have pretty much moved to the home gym crew. I work, go home, and order my grocery for curb side pick up. Don't plan to change much of that until science catches up.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Being from Georgia and seeing this unfold first hand I will tell you that it all seems extremely rushed by our Governor. I think he was hoping to get backed up by Trump but unfortunately for him he was bashed not one, but the last two days in a row. This along with the pressure he has taken from the mayor of our largest city, among others from smaller cities, should have given him all the outs he needed to reevaluate his position on this.

It really could have been a short speech and he wouldn't have needed to say much. A quick apology while addressing the need for getting people back to work. Something people in the Georgia understand. Instead he has tripled down on his stance.

He has really committed political suicide and every Covid 19 death from here to election day in Georgia is going to come back to him. Those numbers are going to add up, and whether he is directly at fault or not, his reelection chances are going to die with them.

As far as MY gym goes, I go to a large national chain gym, not named Golds or Planet Fitness. People here in Georgia received 2 emails from said gym. One on 4/22 was the subject "Georgia Reopening plan" and the other was the day after with "Georgia Reopening on Hold." It goes to show how confused the business community is here about the regulations and the HOW they are going to do this while keeping employees safe. This to me, along with the chatter of everyday people screams of lack of faith in leadership or decisions.

While I appreciate the sentiment of the idea of opening and the freedom it brings, I can tell you from Georgians, Kemp has lost a lot credibility in this state over this issue. It's not just this ONE issue either, it was a month ago he announced he didn't realize that Covid could be passed by people who were asymptomatic.

I have pretty much moved to the home gym crew. I work, go home, and order my grocery for curb side pick up. Don't plan to change much of that until science catches up.

A solid post, interesting perspective that I think many share, thanks shane. Look forward to hearing more as this unfolds. Stay safe and I wish you and around you safety through this mess
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Shane,

Thanks for taking the time to post. You don't normally post in O-35, as I understand you would rather stay away from the drama. So I appreciate you, especially you being a Georgian, taking the time.

I am still wishing Georgia the best of luck. Stay safe.
    This above all..

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

He is wildly popular where I live.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    A solid post, interesting perspective that I think many share, thanks shane. Look forward to hearing more as this unfolds. Stay safe and I wish you and around you safety through this mess
    Thank you. I am sure we will all be ok and am hoping for the best as are all of us.

Shane,

Thanks for taking the time to post. You don't normally post in O-35, as I understand you would rather stay away from the drama. So I appreciate you, especially you being a Georgian, taking the time.

I am still wishing Georgia the best of luck. Stay safe.
    Thank you NG. Hope you and the goats are staying safe!

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I am sure he is popular in areas of the state and country, I also see a lot of my state walking around like it's another typical day and are oblivious to the news at all. I am speaking from my perspective and the people I am around. I work a blue collar job, and work around a lot people in manufacturing who typically vote republican, and a lot of them are singing the same tune. I am not really going to go much further into it than to say it's a tough situation with lots of moving parts. However, I will stand by my previous statement. It was rushed and not well planned.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry. I thought you knew.

I’m deep in the Matrix as the rest of the world. The difference is I know I’m in it.

I pay income taxes. Lots of it. I have a job in the private sector.

My kids attend the local indoctrination camp aka public school. Both are in gifted programs. Do I homeschool them? Of course. If you consider teaching your kids right from wrong, if you unbrainwash your kids from the garbage they hear in school, if you raise them to be productive people, then those are what I consider homeschooling.

And since you are asking an honest question, $hit is about to hit America. It has to.

People are pissed.
    Thanks for replying, NG. You know I dig the cut of your jib and offbeat sense of humor. I just find your random rants irritating at times. Particularly the "get woke" and "taxation is theft" shtick. Frankly, it comes off as condescending and implies we're a bunch of brainless sea cucumbers. If you're blowing off steam, that's cool. God knows I blow off steam here with my own brand of tomfoolery which no doubt irritates some peeps.

I reckon we're all doing our best to navigate this crazy pandemic which is super-stressful and will only get more so as the situation continues to drag on. We come here for a break and/or seeking insight from folks like Plateauplower and others distilling relevant, useful info from the plethora of speculation and stats.

Yes, people are pissed and the $hit is flying. However, people are resilient and we will persevere as always.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    And he’s not telling anyone to go out. Stay home. At least he’s giving people the opportunity to make a decision.

Thank you. I am sure we will all be ok and am hoping for the best as are all of us.

Thank you NG. Hope you and the goats are staying safe!

I am sure he is popular in areas of the state and country, I also see a lot of my state walking around like it's another typical day and are oblivious to the news at all. I am speaking from my perspective and the people I am around. I work a blue collar job, and work around a lot people in manufacturing who typically vote republican, and a lot of them are singing the same tune. I am not really going to go much further into it than to say it's a tough situation with lots of moving parts. However, I will stand by my previous statement. It was rushed and not well planned.
    The opening of some places will have no affect on those who are secluding themselves, nor on the containment of the virus.

Imo, if anything’s open, everything’s open. Only way to kill the virus (If we even can) completely is to close everything. Everything.

Close every store and every commercially viable outlet for 14-21 days. Otherwise, this thing will just be something we live with.

We’ve got millions of 17-18 year old kids handing food bags to millions of cars every single day. Lines for fast food in our area goes 30 cars deep, in double sided lines.

Close everything, or this is where we are.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am sure he is popular in areas of the state and country, I also see a lot of my state walking around like it's another typical day and are oblivious to the news at all.

Just cause the "boss" (and they ain't supposed to be the boss) says "come in" don't mean it's safe, nor does it mean you should say no. Assertiveness is still important, along with communication and compromise, as opposed to just being a slave.

I'm filled with envy, and trying to also not live like it's another day, but like it's getting closer to the last days? We don't know when we will all fall victim to the authoritarian domino effect again. I'm not wasting a day.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Close every store and every commercially viable outlet for 14-21 days. Otherwise, this thing will just be something we live with.
    Still wouldn't kill the virus.

Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    Then why are they even closing anything then. Makes no sense. A vaccine is a year away, at best.

I’m being serious. If total seclusion for the stated incubation period of the virus won’t stop it, not what else we can do.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Just cause the "boss" (and they ain't supposed to be the boss) says "come in" don't mean it's safe, nor does it mean you should say no. Assertiveness is still important, along with communication and compromise, as opposed to just being a slave.

I'm filled with envy, and trying to also not live like it's another day, but like it's getting closer to the last days? We don't know when we will all fall victim to the authoritarian domino effect again. I'm not wasting a day.

When will we fall? We’re face down now.

It’s here.

Governors continue to reference the new norm.

It’s here now.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Then why are they even closing anything then. Makes no sense. A vaccine is a year away, at best.

I’m being serious. If total seclusion for the stated incubation period of the virus won’t stop it, not what else we can do.
    To slow down the spread so hospitals aren't overwhelmed, and basically to take a timeout to figure out how we can proceed from here. It just spreads too easily that so long as hospitals, police, fire, and essential businesses keep our food and utilities going it's going to be with us until we arrive at herd immunity.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    herd immunity

the resistance to the spread of a contagious disease within a population that results if a sufficiently high proportion of individuals are immune to the disease, especially through vaccination.
    "the level of vaccination needed to achieve herd immunity varies by disease but ranges from 83 to 94 percent"

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    That's my opinion right now, go ahead and close everything but it won't change a damn thing. The virus is still there and 2 weeks won't do anything except prolong this ordeal.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

When will we fall? We’re face down now.

It’s here.

Governors continue to reference the new norm.

It’s here now.

Correct, and well humanity has been down for awhile. The fact that Kemp is unpopular there (I don't what skeletons he has) says much of how humanity doesn't even know how to use their "limited" freedom?

From what I look at history, freedom, liberty is not natural, only slavery.

One thing for sure, GA will be watched, and dominos will continue to fall no matter if his decision succeeds of not.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1604935481

Updated at the 2 week mark

Decided to do it today instead of tomorrow since we’re 2 weeks in and I’ll probably be busy tomorrow.

Results for 05-14-20

Deaths per 1 million citizens in May

1.) New Jersey - 306

2.) Connecticut - 273

3.) Massachusetts - 249

4.) New York - 197

5.) Rhode Island - 190

6.) DC - 180

7.) Pennsylvania - 145

8.) Illinois - 126

9.) Maryland - 119

10.) Louisiana - 112

11.) Delaware - 107

12.) Michigan - 98

13.) Indiana - 76

14.) Mississippi - 74

15.) New Hampshire - 61

In case you’re wondering Georgia is 25th with 34 deaths per million this month

New cases per 1 million citizens in May

1.) DC - 3,228

2.) Rhode Island - 3,184

3.) Illinois - 2,813

4.) New Jersey - 2,807

5.) Nebraska - 2,704

6.) Massachusetts - 2,572

7.) Delaware - 2,432

8.) Maryland - 2,317

9.) New York - 2,300

10.) Connecticut - 2,213

11.) Iowa - 2,053

12.) Minnesota - 1,453

13.) South Dakota - 1,452

14.) Virginia - 1,376

15.) Pennsylvania - 1,265

In case you’re wondering Georgia is 23rd with 832 new cases per million this month.

Also, since sal said something about Texas, they are 35th in new cases per million this month with 501. In new deaths per million in May they are 39th with 14. If your state isn’t listed and you want to know how it has done this month just let me know which state.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for that data, i was wondering how the phase 1 states were doing.

Has your own personal behavior changed, or did you revert back to pre March behavior?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Thanks for that data, i was wondering how the phase 1 states were doing.

Has your own personal behavior changed, or did you revert back to pre March behavior?

You might be asking the wrong person because I’m not the most socially active person anymore. I’ve been going to work this entire time, my wife works from home now, and the kids don’t go to school but we let them play with their friends(though their interactions are much less due to no school). At the beginning of it we reduced our trips to the store. We’d stocked(or I should say I stocked since I was tracking it from its beginning in China and knew it would be serious when it got here) the pantry with about a months worth of food so we were a lot more selective about when to go out. Cut out all dining, but about a month and a half ago switched to doing takeout at least once/week to help restaurants. I wore a mask in stores for about 2 weeks but don’t anymore, which is not to say I’m adamantly against it but it just don’t. If it was required for service somewhere I really wanted to go I would(will have to wear one to get a haircut next week). The biggest thing is that I haven’t been to see my parents for Mother’s Day or my dad’s birthday which really sucks, but my mom has had asthma so we have avoided visiting. Hopefully we can get up there in June, and I may see about getting my yearly physical/ an antibody test to feel better about it. And of course the stores have markers for distancing so that is different.

Cliffs- other than things being much much different it’s basically the same

Edit to add- another difference is that I’m getting a lot more meat from a somewhat nearby farm. I’ve thought about it in the past and been meaning to, but since all of the craziness started I decided to go through with it. I actually eat beef and pork from cows and pigs that live normal lives and then are slaughtered which may end up being one of my best takeaways from this whole ordeal. Much better than supporting mass farming and eating the animals that come out of it.
    Last edited by jtaylor2010; 05-14-2020 at 03:54 PM.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1604935481

Updated at the 2 week mark

Decided to do it today instead of tomorrow since we’re 2 weeks in and I’ll probably be busy tomorrow.

Results for 05-14-20

Deaths per 1 million citizens in May

1.) New Jersey - 306

2.) Connecticut - 273

3.) Massachusetts - 249

4.) New York - 197

5.) Rhode Island - 190

6.) DC - 180

7.) Pennsylvania - 145

8.) Illinois - 126

9.) Maryland - 119

10.) Louisiana - 112

11.) Delaware - 107

12.) Michigan - 98

13.) Indiana - 76

14.) Mississippi - 74

15.) New Hampshire - 61

New cases per 1 million citizens in May

1.) DC - 3,228

2.) Rhode Island - 3,184

3.) Illinois - 2,813

4.) New Jersey - 2,807

5.) Nebraska - 2,704

6.) Massachusetts - 2,572

7.) Delaware - 2,432

8.) Maryland - 2,317

9.) New York - 2,300

10.) Connecticut - 2,213

11.) Iowa - 2,053

12.) Minnesota - 1,453

13.) South Dakota - 1,452

14.) Virginia - 1,376

15.) Pennsylvania - 1,265

In case you’re wondering Georgia is 23rd with 832 new cases per million this month.

Also, since sal said something about Texas, they are 35th in new cases per million this month with 501. In new deaths per million in May they are 39th with 14. If your state isn’t listed and you want to know how it has done this month just let me know which state.

Thanks for the updates

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    other than things being much much different it’s basically the same
    L-O-L, deep.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So you mean everyone screaming "It's too soon! Everyone's gonna DIE!!!!" were wrong AGAIN?

Somehow the people who gave ridiculous projections to START, are still the "experts" that we should listen to now?? No thanks...

In Georgia, through May 13, over 84% of deaths are to people 70 and over. The flu would have 'gotten' most of them.

Good update.

As far as the comments about being wrong, the question is what if we were wrong the other direction?

What if we didn’t take it seriously and it was worse than projected?

Tough pill to swallow there and hindsight is always 20-20.

I have listened to our Governor more over the last couple weeks and he seems more reasonable and his actions more justified. There are still a lot of businesses that are ABLE to be open but have chosen to stay closed. My gym included. So the sentiment is still there within the community that not everyone believes it is time to open yet.

As for me, I actually went to the dentist today and got my teeth cleaned. Was a good experience for me. My poor dental hygienist looked like she was going to the frontlines of the pandemic with her N 95 and face shield that you see all Doctors and nurses wearing.

It was also like stepping back in time as a lot of the new fast automated high pressure cleaning tools were replaced by the ancient metal tooth hook scraper.

This was their first week to reopen.

The rest of my life hasn’t changed much. To work, to home, home gym, grocery store, repeat.