Thread: carnivore diet

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

carnivore diet

thinking bout trying this for 30 days to lose some bodyfat after seeing other peoples results anyone else here tried this or have any tips

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's irrelevant to body fat.

If you eat a surplus you'll still gain weight.
    If you eat a deficit you'll lose it.

The diet is obviously going to lead to all sorts of issue long term. A month... Eh you'll probably never notice the negatives.. But doesn't mean its a good reason to jump on a random fad instead of just eating a normal balanced diet
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by calumscotland View Post
    thinking bout trying this for 30 days to lose some bodyfat after seeing other peoples results anyone else here tried this or have any tips
    why
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) calumscotland has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because i need a diet where i can eat when im hungry currently doing macros etc but always feel starving ive always been a big eater hense why i got fat ive got down to current size useing iifym but im struggling to lose more bodyfat as i really struggle not to eat constantly feeling hungry from when i wake up to i go to bed current macros are

2275 cal
    75g of fat
    220g of carbs
    180g of protein

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because i need a diet where i can eat when im hungry currently doing macros etc but always feel starving ive always been a big eater hense why i got fat ive got down to current size useing iifym but im struggling to lose more bodyfat as i really struggle not to eat constantly feeling hungry from when i wake up to i go to bed current macros are

2275 cal
    75g of fat
    220g of carbs
    180g of protein
    You need to learn to be ok not eating if you want to lose weight. If everyone could eat as much as they wanted and lose weight then no one would be fat.

Also, may help to learn the diff between psychological hunger and physiological hunger.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a month, just have a go if you want to.

I'd advise supplementing your electrolyte intake though, otherwise you'll likely feel like ass the whole time. And speaking of ass, don't stray too far from toilets. Having the squirts is almost guaranteed while your digestive system is adapting to a 'diet' like that.

(Personally I'm a fan of a more balanced keto diet for fat loss).
    Delirious Mutant.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

2275 cal
    75g of fat
    220g of carbs
    180g of protein
    Food choices also matter.

Are you eating a lot of veggies, higher-volume foods, etc, to keep yourself full?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're better off trying keto instead of carnivore.

Reason: you need to eat vegetables and fiber in order to stay healthy.

Keto is very satiating. You likely won't experience hunger.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Food choices also matter.

Are you eating a lot of veggies, higher-volume foods, etc, to keep yourself full?
    yeh lots of non calorie dense veg with my meat aswell as rice ive been training for 2 years and been stuck at round 170 175 lbs for past 6 months

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You become easily triggered by everything
    “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin, 1809

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There would have to be clear evidence that there is a benefit to such a restrictive diet for me to engage. There isn't AFAIK.

IMO, people that do well on these weird diets are just inadvertently cutting out something they were intolerant to. I think a systematic elimination diet would be a better way of doing this and you'd end up with something that's easier to stick to long term because it will still include variety.

And there are obvious downsides - possible deficiencies. The effects on gut flora for example are going to be profound if you stop eat vegetables. This is why people suggest you only do it short term ... but this still begs the question why?

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    There would have to be clear evidence that there is a benefit to such a restrictive diet for me to engage. There isn't AFAIK.

IMO, people that do well on these weird diets are just inadvertently cutting out something they were intolerant to. I think a systematic elimination diet would be a better way of doing this and you'd end up with something that's easier to stick to long term because it will still include variety.

And there are obvious downsides - possible deficiencies. The effects on gut flora for example are going to be profound if you stop eat vegetables. This is why people suggest you only do it short term ... but this still begs the question why?

just wanted to give it a try to see if its a better short term diet for me as i love red meat aswell as fish so being able to eat when im hungry without having to worry about macros seems kinda appealing to me

just wanted to give it a try to see if its a better short term diet for me as i love red meat aswell as fish so being able to eat when im hungry without having to worry about macros seems kinda appealing to me
    Like others have said, if you're going to JUST eat meat and eggs, I don't thinks that's going to be more satisfying or effective than eating vegetables WITH it.

You'll get more micros, more fullness, more fiber....

Personally I think either option is silly but, you do you.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you’ve got the extra money burning a hole in tour pocket, I say give it a shot. Sometimes you just have to try something to see if you’ll like it or not. And a month won’t hurt you in the long run.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes try that diet but add things like lettuce, broccoli, avocado etc. That way it can still be a healthy diet.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/