Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How do people here feel about vaccinations?

I am against vaccinations entirely but I support the freedom to use them for those who are sold on their efficacy and safety. Personally I believe they do work to some degree, but would never allow my child to be vaccinated for the following reasons:

-there are 150 diseases listed as possible side effects when you add them up from all available vaccines
    -until 1986 there were only 3 vaccines that doctors gave kids, but that year a law was passed stating that vaccine manufacturers could not be sued publicly for complications caused by their product. Within 3 years the number of vaccines "scheduled" for children skyrocketed to 72.
    -vaccines are classified as a "biologic" and not medicine. The FDA does not require placebo safety studies for biologics and therefore vaccine studies are usually conducted using the serum of chemicals that normally accompany the vaccine as the control. This serum includes aluminum, which is a neurotoxin.
    -the typical amount of time a medical student spends learning about vaccines in med school is 4 hours.

There are a dozen other reasons but to me the facts above are enough to convince me they are unsafe and not what I want for my kid.

I'm curious what you all think and why.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    I am against vaccinations entirely but I support the freedom to use them for those who are sold on their efficacy and safety. Personally I believe they do work to some degree, but would never allow my child to be vaccinated for the following reasons:

-there are 150 diseases listed as possible side effects when you add them up from all available vaccines
    -until 1986 there were only 3 vaccines that doctors gave kids, but that year a law was passed stating that vaccine manufacturers could not be sued publicly for complications caused by their product. Within 3 years the number of vaccines "scheduled" for children skyrocketed to 72.
    -vaccines are classified as a "biologic" and not medicine. The FDA does not require placebo safety studies for biologics and therefore vaccine studies are usually conducted using the serum of chemicals that normally accompany the vaccine as the control. This serum includes aluminum, which is a neurotoxin.
    -the typical amount of time a medical student spends learning about vaccines in med school is 4 hours.

There are a dozen other reasons but to me the facts above are enough to convince me they are unsafe and not what I want for my kid.

I agree with this, but I also think this could POSSIBLY be a false flag to apply mass surveillance (they want to see who has had the virus, who’s been vaccinated, etc) because outside of a pandemic situation, laws like are an obvious overstep and violate personal privacy... and that’s the real problem. I’m not saying there is no virus, but it could be a catalyst to sneak in as much Orwellian chit as they can while we are under lockdown

RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't need any, I'm confident enough in my immune system to tank any illness I'm likely to get and produce my own antibodies
    6'2", 205 lbs, 11% bf

Odio quo non intellegunt Steemboat's Avatar
    Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What if the anti-vaccine movement is a ploy driven by Russia and China to weaken the U.S. population?

The above makes just as much sense as your garbage.
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Steemboat View Post
    What if the anti-vaccine movement is a ploy driven by Russia and China to weaken the U.S. population?

No it really doesn’t. What you wrote is merely just retarded lol. Must feel good to have complete faith in the powers that be #QuestionNothingEver

adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000) adimare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Idiots like OP are why measles are becoming a thing again.

That's what I think.

Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Steemboat View Post

You sound like Rachel Maddow with your Russia nonsense

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Positively

They are the reason we eradicated several diseases, such as smallpox, that used to kill people in droves and are essential to good public health

All the anti vaxxer arguments essentially underestimate the severity of the diseases they are protecting against while overestimating the (real but tiny) risks of the vaccines. The only antivaxxer argument I can respect is the individual rights one that the government should not force them on people, all the others are mislead.

Benefits >>>>>> risk

I have some first hand experience of this tbh. My dumb ass anti vaxxer parents didn't allow me to have the MMR jab as a baby. I ended up contracting measles at 21 and was very ill. My temperature went so high for several hours that afterwards I was told by Dr that I was very lucky to have not sustained brain damage. They maxed out the IV paracetamol to keep my fever down so three nurses had to constantly wipe me down with wet towels from a tub of ice water for about 6 hours straight. I also got a nice side of pneumonia after the initial fever and was in hospital for 10 days total.

I was in extremely fit and a good level athlete at the time and very rarely ill.
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im right up your alley, the stats on kids developing things such as autism and amongst others cannot be overlooked, anyone is free to take it or their children if they really feel like it, but as far as being mandatory - nah bro im sweet. Just take main ones like tetanus and thats it.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know much about them tbh, other than after getting the flu shot for the past couple of years I've noticeably avoided bad bouts of the flu.
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of the greatest medical inventions of all time.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Odio quo non intellegunt Steemboat's Avatar
    Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    You sound like Rachel Maddow with your Russia nonsense
    Either my point went way over your head, or you decided to use this opportunity to make an ill-timed, and in poor taste "own the libs and Trump's enemies joke". Not relevant whatsoever. Both parties largely agree--vaccinate your fuking kids.

Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post
    Positively

They are the reason we eradicated several diseases, such as smallpox, that used to kill people in droves and are essential to good public health

All the anti vaxxer arguments essentially underestimate the severity of the diseases they are protecting against while overestimating the (real but tiny) risks of the vaccines. The only antivaxxer argument I can respect is the individual rights one that the government should not force them on people, all the others are mislead.

Benefits >>>>>> risk

I have some first hand experience of this tbh. My dumb ass anti vaxxer parents didn't allow me to have the MMR jab as a baby. I ended up contracting measles at 21 and was very ill. My temperature went so high for several hours that afterwards I was told by Dr that I was very lucky to have not sustained brain damage. They maxed out the IV paracetamol to keep my fever down so three nurses had to constantly wipe me down with wet towels from a tub of ice water for about 6 hours straight. I also got a nice side of pneumonia after the initial fever and was in hospital for 10 days total.

I was in extremely fit and a good level athlete at the time and very rarely ill.
    Not using your post to prove my point, but just stating that I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm glad you were able to recover.
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    One of the greatest medical inventions of all time.
    This. Literally a miracle of science.

*~UK Brah~*

Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. Literally a miracle of science.
    What if you found out there are tens of thousands of cases where parents had normal, healthy infants and toddlers who, after getting routine vaccinations such as MMR, immediately suffered irrevocable damage to their brains that basically ruins their health and lives? Would you consider it a simple coincidence? If you can admit there might be some link between vaccinations and adverse reactions causing lifelong injury, then do you think it's appropriate for them to suffer such a fate in order for an undetermined number of adults to suffer your experience with measles?
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does the fact that doctors vaccinate themselves and their children alter your opinions at all?

Edit:
    What if you found out there are tens of thousands of cases where parents had normal, healthy infants and toddlers who, after getting routine vaccinations such as MMR, immediately suffered irrevocable damage to their brains that basically ruins their health and lives? Would you consider it a simple coincidence? If you can admit there might be some link between vaccinations and adverse reactions causing lifelong injury, then do you think it's appropriate for them to suffer such a fate in order for an undetermined number of adults to suffer your experience with measles?
    Where are you getting this information?

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RagnarChadbrok View Post
    I don't need any, I'm confident enough in my immune system to tank any illness I'm likely to get and produce my own antibodies
    i dont think you know what tank means in this context

imagine someone celebrating for tanking an exam

also lol at your immune system tanking after not getting vaccinated lmao

RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000) RagnarChadbrok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    i dont think you know what tank means in this context

imagine someone celebrating for tanking an exam

also lol at your immune system tanking after not getting vaccinated lmao
    I'm using the colloquial version of tanked meaning "easily withstood," not the version that means plummeted. Should have clarified but I have no problem with the standard vaccinations, I have them and my kids will have them, but I won't get flu or covid vaccinations
    6'2", 205 lbs, 11% bf

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im sure in rare cases routine vaccines cause serious harm

i think that risk is worth it given its benefits

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should be mandated for school at any level (k-college) public or private. Should also be mandated for childcare and even public transportation. Philosophical and religious exemptions should be tossed out. Medical exemptions are the only exception.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

Originally Posted by Jryt View Post
    Does the fact that doctors vaccinate themselves and their children alter your opinions at all?

Edit:

Where are you getting this information?
    I established in my initial post that doctors are not qualified to dictate whether vaccinations are safe. They only spend half a day learning about them in school and essentially what they learn is "vaccines are good-- administer them as much as you can". Justifying something as safe because a doctor does it themselves is called an Appeal To Authority. Assumption: the doctor is more educated on matters of health than I am, and he/she does it, therefore I can logically conclude it must be safe for me to do the same. It is not evidence of vaccine safety.

I get my information from all over-- primarily from the CDC and various medicine journals. The post where I mentioned tens of thousands of vaccine injures children is entirely anecdotal based on surveys but there are indeed tens of thousands of families out there who believe they saw a drastic change in their child immediately following a vaccination and it turned out to be neurological damage to varying degrees. I am not presenting this as evidence that vaccines are unsafe-- I'm saying that it is a good reason that we need to do real safety studies on vaccines which currently does not exist due to the classification of vaccines as "biologics" meaning manufacturers do not have to (and don't) conduct placebo studies using a true placebo.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

I already mentioned that there is some small risk with vaccines, but I strongly believe that the benefits to both individuals and society as a whole outweighs that. And measles can also be very dangerous to small children too not just adults.

What's your source for tens of thousands of kids getting brain damage from vaccines? Of course if there was non fake news information that they were far more dangerous than thought I'd reconsider, but is there? You have to remember that stuff like tb, small pox etc killed a huge number of people.

The only one I've heard is the autism link which has been thoroughly disproven.

*~UK Brah~*

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    Should be mandated for school at any level (k-college) public or private. Should also be mandated for childcare and even public transportation. Philosophical and religious exemptions should be tossed out. Medical exemptions are the only exception.
    So you're okay with the government forcing people to take what medicines they deem necessary for the public good?
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jryt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I established in my initial post that doctors are not qualified to dictate whether vaccinations are safe. They only spend half a day learning about them in school and essentially what they learn is "vaccines are good-- administer them as much as you can". Justifying something as safe because a doctor does it themselves is called an Appeal To Authority. Assumption: the doctor is more educated on matters of health than I am, and he/she does it, therefore I can logically conclude it must be safe for me to do the same. It is not evidence of vaccine safety.

I get my information from all over-- primarily from the CDC and various medicine journals. The post where I mentioned tens of thousands of vaccine injures children is entirely anecdotal based on surveys but there are indeed tens of thousands of families out there who believe they saw a drastic change in their child immediately following a vaccination and it turned out to be neurological damage to varying degrees. I am not presenting this as evidence that vaccines are unsafe-- I'm saying that it is a good reason that we need to do real safety studies on vaccines which currently does not exist due to the classification of vaccines as "biologics" meaning manufacturers do not have to (and don't) conduct placebo studies using a true placebo.
    I am a doctor, I definitely have spent more than 4 hours understanding vaccinations and the risks/benefits of them. Doctors are definitely better, on average, than non doctors, on average, at interpreting medical research and making determinations on safety of treatments. There is no serious number of doctors that doesn't vaccinate themselves or their families. You can say this is an appeal to authority if you want, but expertise is a real thing.

We vaccinate literally millions of people every year, and any amounts of complications are vanishingly rare. Most of the issues that are brought up are not found to actually be due to the vaccination itself. I won't speak for the US vaccination schedule because I don't work there, but in Aus our vaccination schedule has definitely been safety tested.

The anecdotal evidence of tens of thousands, which isn't held up with peer reviewed study, pales in comparison with the anecdotal evidence of hundreds of millions, which is held up by peer reviewed study.

Edit: Something else that always happens with threads like these are that it's such a generic 'vaccines are bad'.
    If you have an issue with vaccines what is the specific issue. When a real issue does crop up from time to time, it's with x batch of y vaccine in z year. And it's dealt with. Not with scary vaccines in general. There is never a specific vaccine targeted, just a 'there are too many now' or a conflation of medical issues with philosophical ones. Whether or not the government should force people to vaccinate is a completely separate question to the medical efficacy of those vaccines.
    Last edited by Jryt; 04-20-2020 at 01:13 AM.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am against vaccinations entirely
    Ah, a polio fan! And who doesn't love polio?
    So much universe, so little time.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What if you found out there are tens of thousands of cases where parents had normal, healthy infants and toddlers who, after getting routine vaccinations such as MMR, immediately suffered irrevocable damage to their brains that basically ruins their health and lives?
    I would say we have bb.com/misc
    So much universe, so little time.

Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Skylinerd1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bill Gates and co are shady as fuk so they aint injecting me with that ****.
    Epstein didnt kill himself....

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I truly hope OP doesn't have kids, for all of our sakes.

And this is why you shouldn't have kids. We all know what happens when people aren't vaccinated. Because it's happened in the past, the not too distant past either.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Positively

Benefits >>>>>> risk

i agree with this

northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RagnarChadbrok View Post
    I'm using the colloquial version of tanked meaning "easily withstood," not the version that means plummeted. Should have clarified but I have no problem with the standard vaccinations, I have them and my kids will have them, but I won't get flu or covid vaccinations

What makes you think the flu or hypotherical COVID vaccine would be any more risky to someone's health than "standard" vaccines?

Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000) Ten_Hearts is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dude...a biologic is just a large complex molecule like a protein it is still a drug and evaluated by the FDA (or other governing body), I work with biologic development. Placebo studies are frequently done with biologics. Safety studies are part of any drug development, including biologics or vaccines.