Closed Thread
Page 260 of 299 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,800 of 8948
    MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so whats new in this thread?? i see some donkeys still believe c19 is just a flu...hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    so whats new in this thread?? i see some donkeys still believe c19 is just a flu...hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
    Not much new coming from the flucels. I would love to dropkick a flucel in the head

A vaccine test subject died in Brazil (but apparently didn´t take the vaccine after all, control group), covid brain damage is more normal than first assumed, ADE for covid is real and possible.

EDIT: Holy moly we had a big day of infections yesterday, gotta be a new record.
    437,441 new infected. Deaths are rising again as well

Covid can age the brain by 10 years and decrease IQ by 10 points
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....20.20215863v1
    >Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19 relative to controls: An N=84,285 online study
    >We analysed cognitive test data from 84,285 Great British Intelligence Test participants who completed a questionnaire regarding suspected and biologically confirmed COVID-19 infection. People who had recovered, including those no longer reporting symptoms, exhibited significant cognitive deficits when controlling for age, gender, education level, income, racial-ethnic group and pre-existing medical disorders. They were of substantial effect size for people who had been hospitalised, but also for mild but biologically confirmed cases who reported no breathing difficulty.
    Last edited by PimpMasterC; 10-22-2020 at 02:21 AM.

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PimpMasterC View Post
    Not much new coming from the flucels. I would love to dropkick a flucel in the head

A vaccine test subject died in Brazil (but apparently didn´t take the vaccine after all, control group), covid brain damage is more normal than first assumed, ADE for covid is real and possible.

EDIT: Holy moly we had a big day of infections yesterday, gotta be a new record.
    437,441 new infected. Deaths are rising again as well

Covid can age the brain by 10 years and decrease IQ by 10 points
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....20.20215863v1
    >Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19 relative to controls: An N=84,285 online study
    >We analysed cognitive test data from 84,285 Great British Intelligence Test participants who completed a questionnaire regarding suspected and biologically confirmed COVID-19 infection. People who had recovered, including those no longer reporting symptoms, exhibited significant cognitive deficits when controlling for age, gender, education level, income, racial-ethnic group and pre-existing medical disorders. They were of substantial effect size for people who had been hospitalised, but also for mild but biologically confirmed cases who reported no breathing difficulty.

lol don't understand that comment. I had covid and can attest I've had the flu much worse -- I've got pneumonia from the flu.

Genuinely don't understand what you are getting out of this fear mongering.

For the record, in case anyone is taking this serious, you can get brain damage from Covid (most likely if you are over 70) in the same way that ppl get pneumonia from covid -- covid can lead to an infection like encephalitis in the brain, or your pneumonia etc. could lead to lack of oxygen getting to the brain. This isn't some disease that is secretly going dormant inside of everyone's brains and eating it up. These articles are pure fear mongering from ppl trying to get everyone scared even though the vast majority of the population does not even know someone who has died from Covid.
    modnegged4life

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mulletwarrior View Post
    lol don't understand that comment. I had covid and can attest I've had the flu much worse -- I've got pneumonia from the flu.

Genuinely don't understand what you are getting out of this fear mongering.

For the record, in case anyone is taking this serious, you can get brain damage from Covid (most likely if you are over 70) in the same way that ppl get pneumonia from covid -- covid can lead to an infection like encephalitis in the brain, or your pneumonia etc. could lead to lack of oxygen getting to the brain. This isn't some disease that is secretly going dormant inside of everyone's brains and eating it up. These articles are pure fear mongering from ppl trying to get everyone scared even though the vast majority of the population does not even know someone who has died from Covid.
    Research shows otherwise. Brain damage from covid is pretty common. Thats what the data shows. Young people too, not just old.

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at this thread. Just a place for the nutjobs to hang around now.
    Horny.

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Research shows otherwise. Brain damage from covid is pretty common. Thats what the data shows. Young people too, not just old.
    Common? Define common.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah no news here. I did quick search

No one mentioned fda approved usage of remdesivir?
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Yeah no news here. I did quick search

No one mentioned fda approved usage of remdesivir?
    Meh, pretty sure my non-obese immune system would cure me automatically.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there will be no vaccine anytime soon for this..... and the world missed his window to control this virus, the worlds population is under 3 outcomes now

1) keep practicing our social distancing ,and sanitization protocols and hope we dont get the virus
    2) get the virus and asymptomatic or very mild symptoms
    3) get the virus and your fukced

there will be no vaccine anytime soon for this..... and the world missed his window to control this virus, the worlds population is under 3 outcomes now

1) keep practicing our social distancing ,and sanitization protocols and hope we dont get the virus
    2) get the virus and asymptomatic or very mild symptoms
    3) get the virus and your fukced

Most people will get the virus no matter what is done. I mean, isolated tribes in the amazon have even been infected. If you get infected, you can just hope it´s not one of the worst strains, and that your immune system handles it with minimum damage taken. I think most people will be fine, but I also believe most people will have some form of long lasting damage without even noticing it. Like lower sperm quality, minor brain damage, weaker heart, weaker lungs and immune system. Even people with no symptoms have glass lungs, heart damage and brain damage.

We can hope it mutates into a less aggressive virus, which may already have happened. Many strains are circulating, the question is which strains will eventually fade out, and which will amp up.

Originally Posted by sfgiants13 View Post
    Common? Define common.
    More than 30% in some studies. I would even say 10% is fairly common, when we are talking about brain damage. One can in rare instances get brain damage caused by the flu as well, but it is much much less common than with covid. Maybe it´s all part of the masterplan. To make people dumber and with lower sperm quality.

Most people will get the virus no matter what is done. I mean, isolated tribes in the amazon have even been infected. If you get infected, you can just hope it´s not one of the worst strains, and that your immune system handles it with minimum damage taken. I think most people will be fine, but I also believe most people will have some form of long lasting damage without even noticing it. Like lower sperm quality, minor brain damage, weaker heart, weaker lungs and immune system. Even people with no symptoms have glass lungs, heart damage and brain damage.

We can hope it mutates into a less aggressive virus, which may already have happened. Many strains are circulating, the question is which strains will eventually fade out, and which will amp up.

More than 30% in some studies. I would even say 10% is fairly common, when we are talking about brain damage. One can in rare instances get brain damage caused by the flu as well, but it is much much less common than with covid. Maybe it´s all part of the masterplan. To make people dumber and with lower sperm quality.
    Wrll...for the after effect or the long term ones we will have to wait for 5 to 10 years..see how things turn out to be

Wrll...for the after effect or the long term ones we will have to wait for 5 to 10 years..see how things turn out to be
    Yeah thats true. We will probably see a global decline in health, which even by a little, is much more severe than most people think.
    In europe, we are seeing a crazy amount of cases right now. 200k in one day, so the next months will get interesting.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So people been protesting non stop, going to eat out to shopping centers, filling up and mixing with people all over.. since May?! and 5 months even 6 months later we are BARELY getting the huge spikes and bad cases? hmmmmmmmm something just quite don't add up here. How fitting it started right when the NFL started.. it's what the sheep do, watch tv, news and sports all day and since that's their programming and reality it's the perfect time to create a reaction in a bigger scale.

So many people without masks.. you'd think all those non mask wearers would be dead, just like people were "dropping dead" in china. But they out and about living life. Virus does exist, but anybody that has a normal life, has stuff going for them and aren't in front of a TV all the time know how the media manipulates everything and gets people in the state of fear lol
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Yeah thats true. We will probably see a global decline in health, which even by a little, is much more severe than most people think.
    In europe, we are seeing a crazy amount of cases right now. 200k in one day, so the next months will get interesting.

well if india,china,africa and some countries in south america lose 80% of their population itd do great to the world

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    So people been protesting non stop, going to eat out to shopping centers, filling up and mixing with people all over.. since May?! and 5 months even 6 months later we are BARELY getting the huge spikes and bad cases? hmmmmmmmm something just quite don't add up here. How fitting it started right when the NFL started.. it's what the sheep do, watch tv, news and sports all day and since that's their programming and reality it's the perfect time to create a reaction in a bigger scale.

So many people without masks.. you'd think all those non mask wearers would be dead, just like people were "dropping dead" in china. But they out and about living life. Virus does exist, but anybody that has a normal life, has stuff going for them and aren't in front of a TV all the time know how the media manipulates everything and gets people in the state of fear lol

not true, things were super strict on pubs,clubs,gyms,travreling ,outings and yet the numbers kept going up .... lol at thinking things were/are going fine.... you just want to believe that things are good..... we have 40 mill infected with all the social destancing and other preventaive measure and 1mill dead in less then 6 month

keep believing what you want ... but things will not be greener or better anytime soon

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Lol not even close to true, unless maybe you are saying 30% of ppl who get encephalitis as a result of COVID. In any case, lets see links to some real studies, not these fake websites you have been posting + exceprts from the comments sections of the fake news sites (lol) you have been posting here to accomplish whatever it is you are trying to do here.

Also, lol at "weaker strain" -- that is not how this works.

Also, they do have fully effective vaccines ready to go, just trying to do testing to determine if there are any long-term side effects. That is literally the only thing holding this up -- COVID is not some secret code that has *scientists* stumped. And if they decide to approve a vaccine on a fast-track, a significant portion of the US population will not take it -- ironically, approving a vaccine on a fast track is 100000% more deadly than COVID.

Probably not going to be checking in here, just doing what I can to try and combat the misinformation ITT. Kind of shocked mods haven't banned some ppl ITT from posting giving they are intentionally spreading misinformation / fear mongering.
    modnegged4life

Lol not even close to true, unless maybe you are saying 30% of ppl who get encephalitis as a result of COVID. In any case, lets see links to some real studies, not these fake websites you have been posting + exceprts from the comments sections of the fake news sites (lol) you have been posting here to accomplish whatever it is you are trying to do here.

Also, they do have fully effective vaccines ready to go, just trying to do testing to determine if there are any long-term side effects. That is literally the only thing holding this up -- COVID is not some secret code that has *scientists* stumped. And if they decide to approve a vaccine on a fast-track, a significant portion of the US population will not take it -- ironically, approving a vaccine on a fast track is 100000% more deadly than COVID.

Probably not going to be checking in here, just doing what I can to try and combat the misinformation ITT. Kind of shocked mods haven't banned some ppl ITT from posting giving they are intentionally spreading misinformation / fear mongering.
    For some reason I am not able to edit my above post, but just want to clarify that the 1000% should have a "potentially" before it -- obviously it is pure speculation.
    modnegged4life

You don´t need to get encephalitis to have covid brain damage. I have posted several links to direct studies that you obviously haven´t read. Of course some strains are weaker than others, lmao, are you for real? Some strains are more aggressive and attach easier to the cells. No vaccines have been proven to be long term safe, and no vaccine has been proven to work for more than a few months.

You´re spreading misinformation yourself there buddy. Cut off your mullet, I think it might be too much weight for your brain to carry.

Also: Who the fock is that guy^^ Suddenly coming out the woodwork. Anyways, I´m trying to take a break from this thread.
    Last edited by PimpMasterC; 10-23-2020 at 03:23 PM.

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "The Rockefeller Foundation hypothesize a simulated global outbreak required steps, various phases, overall timelines, and expected outcomes. The 2020 COVID-19 was an opportunity and they rolled out their plans following Event 201 in something like the following blueprint:

1. Create a very contagious but super low mortality rate virus to fit the needed plan. Using SARS, HIV, Hybrid Research Strain created at Fort Detrick Class 4 lab from 2008 to 2013 as part of a research project to find out why Coronaviruses spread like wildfire in Bats, but have an extremely hard time infecting Humans. To counteract that, they added 4 HIV inserts into the virus. The missing key to infect the Human is the Ace-2-Receptor.

2. Create a weaponized version of the virus with a much higher mortality rate as a backup plan. Ready to be released in Phase 3, but only if needed. SARS, HIV, MERS, Weaponized Tribit Strain created at Fort Detrick Class 4 lab in 2015.

3. Transport the Research Strain to different Class 4 lab, the National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg Canada, and have it “stolen and smuggled out by China”, Xi Jang Lee, on purpose, and taken to China’s only Class 4 lab (which is the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China). For added plausible deniability and to help cement the wanted backup public script as something to fall back on, if needed. The primary script being 'it's natural'. Backup script being that China created it and released it by accident.

4. Fund all the talking heads: Fauci, Birx, Tedros, and agencies, World Health Organization, NIAID, the CDC, and also the UN, that would be involved with pandemic response prior to the planned release of the Research Strain to control the wanted script throughout the operation.

5. Create and fund the vaccination development and roll out plan so it’s capable of being rolled out on a global scale. Gates: 'A Decade of Vaccines and the Global Action Vaccine Action Plan, 2010 to 2020'.

6. Create and fund the vaccination, verification, and certification protocols. Digital ID, to enforce/confirm the vaccination program after the mandatory rollout is enacted. Gates ID2020.

7. Simulate the lockstep hypothesis just prior to the planned Research Strain release using a real-world exercise as a final wargame to determine expected response, timelines, and outcomes. Event 201 in Oct 2019.

8. Release the Research Strain at the Wuhan Institute of Virology itself and then blame its release on a natural scapegoat as the wanted primary script. Wuhan Wet Market, Nov 2019. Exactly the same as the simulation.

9. Downplay the Human-to-Human transmission for as long as possible to allow the Research Strain to spread on a global scale before any country can lock down respond to avoid initial infection.

10. Once a country has seen infection in place, lock down incoming/outgoing travel. Keep the transmission within the country spreading for as long as possible.

11. Once enough people in a country/region are infected, enact forced quarantines/isolation for that area, and expand the lockdown regions slowly over time

12. Overhype the mortality rate by tying the Research Strain to deaths that have little or nothing to do with the actual virus, to keep the fear and compliance at a maximum. If anyone dies for any reason and is found to have Covid, consider it a Covid death. And if anyone is thought to maybe have had symptoms of Covid, assume they have Covid, and consider it a Covid death.

13. Keep the public quarantines for as long as possible to destroy the region’s economy, create civil unrest, break down the supply chain, and cause the start of mass food shortages. As well, cause people’s immune systems to weaken due to a lack of interaction with other people’s bacteria, the outside world, etc. -- the things that keep our immune systems alert and active.

14. Downplay and attack any potential treatments and continue to echo that the only cure that is viable to fight this virus is the vaccine.

15. Continue to drag out the quarantine over and over again in 'two-week intervals' [There is that two weeks spell-casting again. It is a CIA program.], causing more and more people to eventually stand up and protest. Defy them.

16. [And here is the key part to now:] Eventually end Phase 1 quarantine once they get enough public pushback, and publicly state that it’s “Too early to end the isolation, but I’m going to do it anyway.”

17. When the deaths become too low to manufacture fear, change to talking about ‘cases’ that are now higher -- due to CDC and WHO changes in how cases are defined. Previously always required illness, but now only a positive test from a non-test PCR test.

18. Eventually, enact Phase 2 quarantines from Oct through Nov 2020 on an even more extreme level, and blame the protesters, mostly people who don’t trust their governments already, as the cause of the largest second wave whereby the media will say ‘we told you so. It was too early. It’s all your own fault because you needed a haircut. Your freedoms have consequences.’ [Should this all unfold in this manner, the US election will be cancelled, delayed, or suspended. My opinion. How can you vote with Phase 2 quarantines? You can’t.]

19. Enforce the Phase 2 quarantines at a much more extreme level, increasing the penalty for defiance. Replace fines with jail time. Deem all travel as non-essential. Increase checkpoints, including military assistance. Increase tracking/tracing of the population via a mandatory app. Take over control of food and gas, and create large scale shortages so that people can only get access to essential products or services IF they are first given permission. Confiscate personal emergency food storage.

20. Keep the Phase 2 lockdown in place for a much longer period of time than the Phase 1 lockdown, continuing to destroy the global economy. Further degrade the supply chain and further amplify the food shortages, and the like. Quell any public outrage using extreme actions, or force and make anyone who defies them appear as Public Enemy #1 to those who are willing to submit.

21. After a rather long Phase 2 lockdown of 6 months plus, roll out the vaccination program and the vaccine certification, making it mandatory for everyone, giving priority access to those that submitted from the start, and have those that are for it attack those that are against it, saying ‘they are a threat and the cause of all the problems,’ by using words like “We can’t go back to normal until everyone takes the vaccine.” And people defying them are “hurting our way of life, and therefore are the enemy.” [In other words turn people against each other.]

22. If the majority of people go along with the agenda, then let those people enter the new system, the 'New Normal', while limiting the minority that defied the agenda’s ability to work, travel, and live.

23. If the majority of people go against the agenda, then release the Weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS Tribit Strain as a Phase 3 operation. A virus with a 30+% mortality rate as a final scare to punish the minority to quickly become the majority, and give a final “We told you so” to those that didn’t listen.

24. Enact the new economy model. Microsoft patent 060606 cryptocurrency system using body activity data, which is based on Human behavior and willingness to submit. It is a tweaked version of the Black Mirror 15 Million Merits Program using food, water, shelter, and other essentials as a weapon of enforcement of the new economic system. Basically, 'Do what we want and get rewarded', gain credits score, and gain more access to things you need to survive. Or go against what we want and get penalized, lose credits score, and lose access to things you need to survive.

And that is your New World Order: Technology on steroids where you have no option but to comply. And if anyone thinks that this isn’t true, then go and check out some parts of China because they’ve already started some of the cryptocurrencies system in place in certain areas."
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn 81k cases and the day isnt even over yet.

100k cases per day is going to suck royally because of everything that comes with that kind of volume
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    "The Rockefeller Foundation hypothesize a simulated global outbreak required steps, various phases, overall timelines, and expected outcomes. The 2020 COVID-19 was an oppo that this isn’t true, then go and check out some parts of China because they’ve already started some of the cryptocurrencies system in place in certain areas."
    Tinfoil donkey detected

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tinfoil donkey detected
    http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf...Foundation.pdf
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Lol youre gettin your sources from an estonian website.....ahahhagagagagag......while at it go ask isis for some better links...

Strong iq

Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    "The Rockefeller Foundation hypothesize a simulated global outbreak required steps, various phases, overall timelines, and expected outcomes. The 2020 COVID-19 was an opportunity and they rolled out their plans following Event 201 in something like the following blueprint:
    A nice story, but obviously just as crazy as the “covid implants itself in brain of victims to cause brain damage at some point in future” cels.

Notwithstanding that the above is bats*** crazy, there are somewhat insidious and duplicitous things going on here, just that they are much more simple and make sense. For example, COVID has been a huge windfall to FAANG and national news organizations, so obviously they have a vested interest in playing it up and diverting more revenue their way at the expense of small businesses. Likewise, it has helped politicians feel powerful, either by imposing rules that don’t make sense and that they themselves don’t follow, or by being a “freedoms fighter” and defying even common sense guidelines.

In other words, whether you are a retard who thinks COVID is the plague or a retard who thinks it is fake, we all lose.
    modnegged4life

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    During my thousands of hours of research, I think I have found the cure for covid-19. I´m in contact with several companies right now to discuss what I´ve found. I won´t tell anyone here what it is.
    you need a lot of help.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Me and Farleyboy run this thread, you´re just a guest
    cringe.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol youre gettin your sources from an estonian website.....ahahhagagagagag......while at it go ask isis for some better links...

Strong iq
    No, the source is the Rockefeller Foundation.

Here is the same paper on Academia.edu. Listed date of publication 2010.

https://www.academia.edu/43023323/Sc...al_Development

Here is the same paper, uploaded to archive.org in 2014.

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-tNG7MjZUicS-wiJb

If you read the section entitled 'Lock Step' you'll see what she was talking about. They had/have extremely intelligent analysts who hypothesized 4 different scenarios that could play out in the future.

If you compare 2020 to the 'Lock Step' prediction you'll see the eerie similarities. (The Tech rollout predicted is happening, I assure you.)

Relevant video (banned from youtube after it began to go Viral)...

She breaks down key parts of the paper from 21:54 if you don't want to read it for yourself...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rUbrQgatv9vz/

"The Great Reset" is the next stage.

Non youtube link of above video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9msmLcN0oFTr/

I'm guessing you are going to reply without reading the paper or watching the video though, tbh.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 10-24-2020 at 08:16 AM.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    No, the source is the Rockefeller Foundation.

Here is the same paper on Academia.edu. Listed date of publication 2010.

https://www.academia.edu/43023323/Sc...al_Development

Here is the same paper, uploaded to archive.org in 2014.

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-tNG7MjZUicS-wiJb

If you read the section entitled 'Lock Step' you'll see what she was talking about. They had/have extremely intelligent analysts who hypothesized 4 different scenarios that could play out in the future.

If you compare 2020 to the 'Lock Step' prediction you'll see the eerie similarities. (The Tech rollout predicted is happening, I assure you.)

Relevant video (banned from youtube after it began to go Viral)...

She breaks down key parts of the paper from 21:54 if you don't want to read it for yourself...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rUbrQgatv9vz/

"The Great Reset" is the next stage.

Non youtube link of above video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9msmLcN0oFTr/

I'm guessing you are going to reply without reading the paper or watching the video though, tbh.
    Good video Beta. Didn't read the source doc because it seems to only be available as a download.

Hope you won't mind I broke this out into thread of its own.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Well, I skimmed through the paper on the different scenarios by the Rockefeller foundation. Didn´t find the 24 steps posted earlier, in that text. However, one of the scenarios shared similarities. I´m not saying it´s not true tho. There is definitely a global agenda being pushed by these global organizations. UN, EU, NATO etc were created partly with a globalist agenda in mind. The virus may be a way to establish tighter top down control. China´s approach in dealing with the virus shows that an authoritarian approach can be effective in crisis times, but it can of course come at the expense of freedom and citizens well being.

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    record cases right before the election how convenient..

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Good video Beta. Didn't read the source doc because it seems to only be available as a download.

Hope you won't mind I broke this out into thread of its own.
    No problem Katya. I wouldn't mind if even if you didn't credit me for helping you find the info, but I respect that you did.

The more people who are aware the better.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

Closed Thread