Page 197 of 254 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,910 of 7596
    Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    ive read icu’s usually run from 80-90% capacity, pre covid
    Pretty much. Because if you're running a hospital, why would you want a bunch of empty space? That costs money.

And in a normal flu year, ICU's get overwhelmed and they transfer patients between nearby hospitals.

awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Pretty much. Because if you're running a hospital, why would you want a bunch of empty space? That costs money.

And in a normal flu year, ICU's get overwhelmed and they transfer patients between nearby hospitals.
    Ssssshhhhhhh

This disrupts the narrative
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Ssssshhhhhhh

A normal flu year doesn't happen in July, during social distancing, or while many are wearing masks.

But please feel free to conveniently leave out as much relevant information as you need to for your narrative

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Gov recently mandated distance learning for 19/53 CA Counties. I happen to be in one of the 19. The outline for ours is:

Distance learning standards for schools
    Following a spring of uneven distance learning expectations for schools across California, the new state budget sets standards for fall instruction.
    Chart
    'Daily live interaction' required
    Teachers will have to connect with their students each school day through online instruction and/or phone check-ups.
    Taking student attendance
    Schools must take students' attendance and participation under distance learning, or risk losing state funding. Students who don't participate will factor into schools' chronic absenteeism figures.
    Minimum instruction
    Students must receive a minimum amount of daily instruction that can be met by a combination of teacher instruction and "time value" of work assigned.
    - 3 hours per day for kindergartners.
    - 3 hours, 50 minutes for grades 1-3.
    - 4 hours for grades 4-12.
    Serving students in need
    Schools have to provide the "accommodations necessary" to serve students with special needs.
    No set requirements for live instruction
    The state does not mandate a minimum daily amount of synchronous, or live, instruction, though experts strongly suggest it be a part of students' distance learning.
    Preventing disengagement
    Schools must form a plan for re-engaging students who are absent from distance learning for more than three schooldays a week.
    Checking families' connectivity
    Schools will have to ensure that students and families have the devices and connectivity necessary to participate in distance learning, or make accommodations if they do not.
    Weekly engagement records
    An additional data requirement, schools must keep "weekly engagement records" noting how much synchronous or asynchronous instruction a student has received.
    Replacing accountability plans
    Schools will team up with parents and teachers to create a "learning continuity and attendance plan" by Sept. 30, replacing schools' usual annual planning documents.
    Source: California 2020-21 state budget.
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    lmao, digital learning for elementary school kids. Just furlough the teachers.
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...-classes-fall/

OC, CA was voting for in person instruction with no masks or distancing, passed, then got shut down by Newsom and reeled back to digital.

Pre-COVID: Limit youth time on electronics it's bad for them.
    COVID: Yeah 4 hours of tablet instruction is good.

With decisions just being made on how to instruct entire cohorts of K-12 about a month away from opening, I'm sure this is going to be a chitshow like the last round was.
    405/315/506

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...-classes-fall/

OC, CA was voting for in person instruction with no masks or distancing, passed, then got shut down by Newsom and reeled back to digital.

Pre-COVID: Limit youth time on electronics it's bad for them.
    COVID: Yeah 4 hours of tablet instruction is good.

With decisions just being made on how to instruct entire cohorts of K-12 about a month away from opening, I'm sure this is going to be a chitshow like the last round was.
    ...because pre-covid youth were spending their electronics time in synchronous instruction with their teacher lmao come on guy

katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) katya422 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    Her statements were not perfectly clear. The way this was initially represented was worded in such a way that would show a sudden "surge" in infant positives. It turns out that 85 is the TOTAL number since testing began in mid March.

Many took this out of context and ran with the idea that there was a sudden mass infant infection in that county.
    True. Seems to be getting spun for maximum shock value. Either way the fact of babies being infected could shift the public perception. Many people may not care about old/sick dying, and may feel fatalistic or bullet proof re: their own susceptibility. If they see their children as being at risk for any long term effects?

Or go big on PBS with a few hours of live daily content for young learners. Could do a K through 1st/2nd block and then another block for older kids that can read. Heard from a teacher that was the big shift, going from learning how to read/how to learn to actually using reading to learn.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    ...because pre-covid youth were spending their electronics time in synchronous instruction with their teacher lmao come on guy
    Do you have kids that went through this? This statement is absolutely laughable. It was maximum 1 hour a day, if/when they showed up on time.
    405/315/506

PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are the original SARS chronic infections in some coming back with SARS2?

>Daniel, 28, caught SARS2 in March which left him coughing blood
    However, extreme fatigue and tiredness still go off and on
    He has daily brain fog, difficulty concentrating and problems with short-term memory that make reading, writing and speaking harder.
    Today he's too sick to work full time
    >After "recovery," a 30 yr old man joined the Long Covid Support Group where he and 6k others talk about still feeling sick after "recovering"
    He wonders if his immune system is compromised
    >Swank, 28, got sick around Christmas and tested + for SARS2 antibodies in April
    A nonsmoker and gym goer, she now needs an inhaler to work out due to long lasting lung damage
    She is afraid her immune system won't be able to handle another illness

>Jordan, 29, tested + for SARS2 twice
    The 1st time was in April. SARS2 partially collapsed 1 of his lungs
    He eventually got better and tested positive for antibodies, donating blood plasma thinking he was immune
    Then in June, the suffocating returned. He was winded just folding laundry. He tested positive again
    "I just sat there and shook my head. I didn't want to go through it all again. It was awful"

>A "recovered" 24 yr old college student who got sick back in March is currently furloughed from his job during the pandemic. But even if he wasn't, he doesn't feel fit to return to work
    He's functioning only at about 75%. Just walking up a few stairs is a challenge
    "I saw doctors bringing out dead bodies every day. I heard ambulances probably 50 times a day. I'm glad that I'm alive because a lot of people my age died"
    He warns the young aren't immune and that long lasting symptoms do exist
    "We're nervous. We have a disease you guys don't know enough about. We survived it, and now we have symptoms that are coming and going"
    "I hope that it's not chronic and that I don't become bedridden. I have a long life ahead of me"
    archive.is/2vInK

"hello, i tested positive 3 months ago, have had erectile dysfunction for the past 2 months. i'm only 24. could it be covid-19?

i haven't woken up with morning wood for about a month and a half now. getting an erection is so difficult, and i can only achieve 75% of what i used to at most."
    From reddit
    Speaking cold hard facts, no matter if it upsets you

Do you have kids that went through this? This statement is absolutely laughable. It was maximum 1 hour a day, if/when they showed up on time.
    I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the school year that is about to start.

Keep moving those goal posts brah! lol whatever spin you need to fit your narrative

Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Destor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Ssssshhhhhhh

How does that disrupt anything? Hospitals are businesses and they operate to budgets. Economics drives this as much as anything else, and that's 100% part of the consideration here

These hospitals are surely tracking their usage long-term and tweaking space utilization etc to have enough capacity for surges without having excess unused space driving up costs and lowering revenue. If that means they only have 10-20% free ICU capacity at any given time, and the world is suddenly hit by a novel respiratory virus, they'll be easily overrun without intervention.

The whole premise of flattening the curve is to avoid exactly that situation -- overrunning the 10-20% spare capacity that hospitals have at any given time -- and it's a combination of financial realities and epidemiology

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol this

PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpMasterC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Miscers should at least be worried about covid causing hair loss and erectile dysfunction. If the organ damage don´t worry you.
    Speaking cold hard facts, no matter if it upsets you

WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Gov recently mandated distance learning for 19/53 CA Counties. I happen to be in one of the 19. The outline for ours is:

Distance learning standards for schools
    Following a spring of uneven distance learning expectations for schools across California, the new state budget sets standards for fall instruction.
    Chart
    'Daily live interaction' required
    Teachers will have to connect with their students each school day through online instruction and/or phone check-ups.
    Taking student attendance
    Schools must take students' attendance and participation under distance learning, or risk losing state funding. Students who don't participate will factor into schools' chronic absenteeism figures.
    Minimum instruction
    Students must receive a minimum amount of daily instruction that can be met by a combination of teacher instruction and "time value" of work assigned.
    - 3 hours per day for kindergartners.
    - 3 hours, 50 minutes for grades 1-3.
    - 4 hours for grades 4-12.
    Serving students in need
    Schools have to provide the "accommodations necessary" to serve students with special needs.
    No set requirements for live instruction
    The state does not mandate a minimum daily amount of synchronous, or live, instruction, though experts strongly suggest it be a part of students' distance learning.
    Preventing disengagement
    Schools must form a plan for re-engaging students who are absent from distance learning for more than three schooldays a week.
    Checking families' connectivity
    Schools will have to ensure that students and families have the devices and connectivity necessary to participate in distance learning, or make accommodations if they do not.
    Weekly engagement records
    An additional data requirement, schools must keep "weekly engagement records" noting how much synchronous or asynchronous instruction a student has received.
    Replacing accountability plans
    Schools will team up with parents and teachers to create a "learning continuity and attendance plan" by Sept. 30, replacing schools' usual annual planning documents.
    Source: California 2020-21 state budget.
    So I'm curious how dual income households are going to be able to manage this? I guess they just have to suck it up and deal with it, or has the state announced that there's going to be income replacements? Anyone with kids under probably 12 would have to have at least one parent home all day.

It's actually a good thing I'm divorced so can split time and work for myself mostly virtually because looks like this is the way our school may be in the fall as well.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    So I'm curious how dual income households are going to be able to manage this? I guess they just have to suck it up and deal with it, or has the state announced that there's going to be income replacements? Anyone with kids under probably 12 would have to have at least one parent home all day.

It's actually a good thing I'm divorced so can split time and work for myself mostly virtually because looks like this is the way our school may be in the fall as well.
    This is a point that is barely ever addressed with this digital learning initiative. Look, I get it...... but the fact of the matter is that a large % of American's have dual income homes. Who is going to watch these kids? Many won't want to risk sending them to grandparents house daily.......if school is closed, daycare is closed. It's not financially possible for many families for one parent to simply quit working to stay home and supervise home schooling.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

This is a point that is barely ever addressed with this digital learning initiative. Look, I get it...... but the fact of the matter is that a large % of American's have dual income homes. Who is going to watch these kids? Many won't want to risk sending them to grandparents house daily.......if school is closed, daycare is closed. It's not financially possible for many families for one parent to simply quit working to stay home and supervise home schooling.
    False.

Have you guys never heard of summer vacation? What in the world do parents do then?

Yes, some daycares are going to have to "pivot" to help with digital learning and a lot of people who do stay home are going to host their neighbor's kids or kid's friends or friend's kids.

BTW if you're worried about risks with seeing grandparents, that's a lot higher when the kids are going to school and contracting anything and everything and then inevitably interacting with those nearby grandparents who are part time childcare (probably after school daily)

litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do. However, at the time, the "stay at home" orders were a surprise to all including teachers. In their defense, they were not prepared for it. Loads of families were not prepared for it either. I have quite a few teacher friends and my wife works in the education field also. As many stories as I hear about teachers not trying to get established in this new space, there were 10 kids that were blowing off any attempts by the teachers to contact them.
    I expect the new school year to be a lot more organized.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post

My kids are 16 & 12. They are fine, at home, by themselves. My oldest is the one that is going to struggle though just from missing the social aspect of school.

That being said, I'm not sure how parents are going to handle the kids k-~4th grade though.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    False.

Have you guys never heard of summer vacation? What in the world do parents do then?

Yes, some daycares are going to have to "pivot" to help with digital learning and a lot of people who do stay home are going to host their neighbor's kids or kid's friends or friend's kids.

BTW if you're worried about risks with seeing grandparents, that's a lot higher when the kids are going to school and contracting anything and everything and then inevitably interacting with those nearby grandparents who are part time childcare (probably after school daily)
    Srs question do you have kids?
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Srs question do you have kids?
    Sure do

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PimpMasterC View Post
    Miscers should at least be worried about covid causing hair loss and erectile dysfunction. If the organ damage don´t worry you.
    I might have got covid in my 30's in that case

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    False.

sooo, what is the advantage of closing schools while keeping daycares open?

sooo, what is the advantage of closing schools while keeping daycares open?
    What % of the school student body do you think goes to daycare, exactly?

But maybe you should ask your school that question?

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, some daycares are going to have to "pivot" to help with digital learning
    You're delusional if you think the average daycare has the staff/capacity for this.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The VAST majority of kids in elementary school have to attend day cares or something other than mom or dad staying home with them when school is out.

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    You're delusional if you think the average daycare has the staff/capacity for this.
    Heaven forbid friends, family, the free market, or capitalism to called on to step up and take over some of the government's indoctrination education role

Commies everywhere are just losing it

Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tears has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heaven forbid friends, family, the free market, or capitalism to called on to step up and take over some of the government's indoctrination education role

You do realize there’s a deadly virus pandemic going on right now, yes?

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao the wreckage on this page

Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    You do realize there’s a deadly virus pandemic going on right now, yes?

Whaaaaat?

So that's why they made school go to distance only and not face to face.

I had no idea. Like...no idea why they did that

thanks for looking out

But maybe you should ask your school that question?
    60-80%? I'm not sure exactly. Parents can plan for spring breaks and summer vacations, but to care for elementary school aged kids for an entire school year? Lots will have to quit work or use daycare.

Daycare would replace school for a lot of kids.

lmao nice dodge. Stay on topic.

WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Summer vacation is planned. There are daycamps, summer camps and one parent takes vacation time usually and it only lasts seven to nine weeks. You know it's coming and generally have resources to be able to have your kids occupied during the day instead of at home.

My parents had me at a summer camp for four weeks every summer starting at 8 years old. You can't do that during the school year.