Closed Thread
Page 262 of 299 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 8948
    LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Sure thing bud, we’re totally seeing the effects this early! Cancer just pops up after 8 months right? Jesus this guy is retarded

Lmao I was watching a prisoner in ICU the other night and even then half the staff had their masks on their chins. But here we have Farley wearing gloves in an Albertsons buying his soy milk and turning his head away every time somebody gets too close
    Don't let facts get in the way of what Farley approves of others believing:

Use of Ethylene Oxide to Sterilize Face Masks “Extremely Hazardous”
    https://sunnewsreport.com/use-of-eth...ely-hazardous/

‘Extremely hazardous’: Alert warns against using ethylene oxide to sterilize masks, respirators
    https://www.safetyandhealthmagazine....ks-respirators

After meeting with Trump, Medline wants FDA approval to sterilize N95 masks with ethylene oxide. Two other federal agencies are against it, citing cancer risks for health care workers.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...l3i-story.html

https://neverb4.net/is-your-mask-giv...u-lung-cancer/
    "Aside from the cancer risk, Re-breathing your own viral debris is dangerous to health, and the oxygen deprivation children suffer wearing such masks all day will certainly cause brain damage. I'm not making this up. Again, you might say, well, Guy you're not a doctor. True, but I did edit that magazine for 25 years. That's a long time and many articles on masks and PPE. I've attended numerous OH&S conferences and listened to experts discussing these matters.

I love how you go high and right with your retarded assumptions. Like I already explained to you, up until March, medical personnel didn’t wear masks around in the hallways and breakrooms for their entire shift...wait why am I explaining this ****? You’re too ****in retarded and blind to facts so there’s really no point.

Keep wearing that respirator in Home Depot bud, we’re all counting on you.
    "You may hear people saying that surgeons and nurses wear masks like this all day. Um, no. No they don't. They're trained in the proper use of masks, which is to wear them in the OR, then dispose of the mask when they leave that room. Are you aware that operating rooms are actually supplied extra oxygen, to compensate for the reduction in oxygen flow from mask wearing? To my mind, it's criminal (not hyperbole) to force children to wear masks all day."
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    Don't let facts get in the way of what Farley approves of others believing:

Use of Ethylene Oxide to Sterilize Face Masks “Extremely Hazardous”
    https://sunnewsreport.com/use-of-eth...ely-hazardous/

‘Extremely hazardous’: Alert warns against using ethylene oxide to sterilize masks, respirators
    https://www.safetyandhealthmagazine....ks-respirators

After meeting with Trump, Medline wants FDA approval to sterilize N95 masks with ethylene oxide. Two other federal agencies are against it, citing cancer risks for health care workers.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...l3i-story.html

https://neverb4.net/is-your-mask-giv...u-lung-cancer/
    "Aside from the cancer risk, Re-breathing your own viral debris is dangerous to health, and the oxygen deprivation children suffer wearing such masks all day will certainly cause brain damage. I'm not making this up. Again, you might say, well, Guy you're not a doctor. True, but I did edit that magazine for 25 years. That's a long time and many articles on masks and PPE. I've attended numerous OH&S conferences and listened to experts discussing these matters.

"You may hear people saying that surgeons and nurses wear masks like this all day. Um, no. No they don't. They're trained in the proper use of masks, which is to wear them in the OR, then dispose of the mask when they leave that room. Are you aware that operating rooms are actually supplied extra oxygen, to compensate for the reduction in oxygen flow from mask wearing? To my mind, it's criminal (not hyperbole) to force children to wear masks all day."
    Don’t show him the studies published by the CDC that shows wearing masks doesn’t stop the spread of viruses either. Let smoothbrain continue to starve himself of oxygen

It’s always nice to see all the new reps I get for pissing off poor Farley lmao
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You all are seriously out of shape fat fuks if you can't breathe with a mask on* lol put the fork down and get off your lazy asses for once in your life

*Which isn't because of the mask, it's always that way you just blame it on the mask lol

Don’t show him the studies published by the CDC that shows wearing masks doesn’t stop the spread of viruses either.
    I know I know, seat belts cause cancer because they don't stop all vehicle deaths

Can't argue with that logic

No but seriously thank you for supporting the fact that a chemical not being used is already killing people because they wore masks that didn't have the chemical on it. I'm sure lizzie needs all the backup she can get and much appreciates you
    Last edited by Farley1324; 10-30-2020 at 07:26 PM.

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    You all are seriously out of shape fat fuks if you can't breathe with a mask on* lol put the fork down and get off your lazy asses for once in your life

*Which isn't because of the mask, it's always that way you just blame it on the mask lol
    Srs tho. Work a physical as fuk job, usually have to wear a mask when making contact with crewmen but cant breathe for chit crew
    Hehe

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IPlayRugby View Post
    Srs tho. Work a physical as fuk job, usually have to wear a mask when making contact with crewmen but cant breathe for chit crew
    It isn't nothing. I don't think you are going to get cancer (more than the usual amount) or be poisoned by "re-breathing viral debris".

Some masks are easier to breathe in than others and if we are going to be wearing them long term there should probably be some kind of review around safety & efficiency. I'm generally fine for short periods of time w/a mask. I think that the surgical ones are easier to breath through than the fabric ones.

A few times I have been out for too long in stores wearing a mask and started feeling faint/had to get out. And a few weeks ago I tried a new fabric mask that I got because it was supposed to be more comfortable. It wasn't the tee shirt fabric style and was more substantial fabric. I wore it to a medical appointment and had to wait a bit before going back and being seen. When the nurse checked my pulse ox it was 80 something. She had me pull my mask away and take a few breaths before rechecking and it was fine.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IPlayRugby View Post

“How can a person be forced by any business or government entity to wear a mask (which affects the respiratory system) without having a physical exam by a licensed doctor who approves such an action?

"They're testing sewers for covid. Lol

I worked in sewers from March until July. I pumped/sucked up poop and pee from hospitals and nursing homes. Nobody in Waste Treatment wore any masks, medical gloves, protective suit, or face shield. Nobody got sick. Nobody died. I worked in Sarasota city and county, Bradenton city & Manatee county, Port Charlotte county, Hillsborough County in Florida.
    #CoronaFraud

As I observe the world: I see people that are doing and will do anything to survive.
    To keep their job; wear a mask.
    To enter the store; wear a mask.
    To buy or sell; wear a mask.

Soon, there will be a world wide religion that will require a mark. Society has already received it's god. Society already practices it's religion and devotion to money.

I refuse to wear a mask. I refuse your vaccine. Lock me up. Kill me.
    I will not bow.
    I will not bend.
    I will not break.

I'm Not Sick.
    I'm Not Getting Tested.
    I'm Not Taking Vaccine.
    I'm Not Wearing Mask. #LockMeUp #CoronaFraud
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She is a presenter and psychologist on a very popular national British TV show called 'This Morning'.

She warns that national mental health and the working class/poor are being severely damaged by Lockdowns...

She's got some guts. She may have damaged her career by outright opposing the government, but she obviously cares more about the nation than her career.

British Miscers, Please Share This With Friends And Family Through Text Or Social Media!
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    It isn't nothing. I don't think you are going to get cancer (more than the usual amount) or be poisoned by "re-breathing viral debris".

Some masks are easier to breathe in than others and if we are going to be wearing them long term there should probably be some kind of review around safety & efficiency. I'm generally fine for short periods of time w/a mask. I think that the surgical ones are easier to breath through than the fabric ones.

A few times I have been out for too long in stores wearing a mask and started feeling faint/had to get out. And a few weeks ago I tried a new fabric mask that I got because it was supposed to be more comfortable. It wasn't the tee shirt fabric style and was more substantial fabric. I wore it to a medical appointment and had to wait a bit before going back and being seen. When the nurse checked my pulse ox it was 80 something. She had me pull my mask away and take a few breaths before rechecking and it was fine.
    For curiosity sake, you've changed your position since this first started right, like me?

I was pro MSM narrative, and now (as you know) I oppose it.

It would be interesting to see how many miscers have changed their position.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forum ate my post.

I copied before hitting reply. denied

Tried again. denied

Third try cut a section and pasted it elsewhere. denied

Back again. Damn. Now I lost the main reply and only have the part that I cut.

Yes and no.

Might try again later.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    She is a presenter and psychologist on a very popular national British TV show called 'This Morning'.

She warns that national mental health and the working class/poor are being severely damaged by Lockdowns...
    Right, and at least in the US, there wasn't really a lockdown, even in NYC. The middle and upper classes hid in our homes while the working class brought us things. I'm also pretty over the rural fetish (not that it was said in your video, but it's the story being told where I live.) The people most affected by this are not rural workers but low paid urban workers, with perhaps a rural meat packing exception.

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post

It would be interesting to see how many miscers have changed their position.
    Still torn. Every person I know who had it was hospitalized, at least for a short bit. Maybe I just have the unluckiest friends and colleagues in the world, I don't know. And that was with Covid restrictions, so I'm having a hard time imaging what it would have been like without restrictions. Also think people need to take responsibility for their own decisions.

I have however thoroughly enjoyed watching businesses refuse PPP loans because they're that bad at performance management.
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Kye2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Us UKers about to get cucked into oblivion next week with a month lockdown. Goodnight sweet prince

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Right, and at least in the US, there wasn't really a lockdown, even in NYC. The middle and upper classes hid in our homes while the working class brought us things. I'm also pretty over the rural fetish (not that it was said in your video, but it's the story being told where I live.) The people most affected by this are not rural workers but low paid urban workers, with perhaps a rural meat packing exception.

Still torn. Every person I know who had it was hospitalized, at least for a short bit. Maybe I just have the unluckiest friends and colleagues in the world, I don't know. And that was with Covid restrictions, so I'm having a hard time imaging what it would have been like without restrictions. Also think people need to take responsibility for their own decisions.

I have however thoroughly enjoyed watching businesses refuse PPP loans because they're that bad at performance management.
    Kind of where I was going before my post got eaten. The virus can actually be real and bad AND overly authoritarian lockdowns can also be seriously detrimental.

Screenshots from that other forum thread:

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Right, and at least in the US, there wasn't really a lockdown, even in NYC. The middle and upper classes hid in our homes while the working class brought us things. I'm also pretty over the rural fetish (not that it was said in your video, but it's the story being told where I live.) The people most affected by this are not rural workers but low paid urban workers, with perhaps a rural meat packing exception.].
    The video was about the UK only, and my comments were only about the UK.

Middle class means something very different in the UK to the US. The middle class in the UK often requires generational income (not high enough to be whizzing around in yachts, but enough to live well off in comparison to the working class), it's as much about lineage as it is about socio-economic status. Class here in the UK is a very different phenomenon to the US (here in the UK we can tell a person's class simply by their dialect).

It's simply a cultural difference when we talk about class.

The video, nor my comments, apply fully to US culture.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 10-31-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kind of where I was going before my post got eaten. The virus can actually be real and bad AND overly authoritarian lockdowns can also be seriously detrimental.

Well then

Who is ready for Thanksgiving?

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I find it really strange that you frequent fear porn sites like that. The comparisons to the 1918 flu are kinda comical tbh. For all intents and purposes the 1918 flu did not exist before October 2018 and it was gone by January. People are not allowed to gather and are working from home. Considering that Covid has entirely wiped out the flu I think its fair to say ya, its only twice as bad as the common flu.

Here, a vaccine should be ready for yourself and Farley by January:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...trials-suggest

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/03/the-...ronavirus.html

KEY POINTS
    The flu remains a higher threat to U.S. public health than the new coronavirus.
    This flu season alone has sickened at least 19 million across the U.S. and led to 10,000 deaths and 180,000 hospitalizations.
    Roughly a dozen cases of the deadly coronavirus have been identified in the U.S., though the number has mushroomed across its outbreak zone in China.

While the new coronavirus ravages much of China and world leaders rush to close their borders to protect citizens from the outbreak, the flu has quietly killed 10,000 in the U.S. so far this influenza season.

At least 19 million people have come down with the flu in the U.S. with 180,000 ending up in the hospital, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The flu season, which started in September and can run until May, is currently at its peak and poses a greater health threat to the U.S. than the new coronavirus, physicians say. The new virus, which first emerged in Wuhan, China, on Dec. 31, has sickened roughly 17,400 and killed 362 people mostly in that country as of Monday morning.

“In the U.S., it’s really a fear based on media and this being something new,” Dr. Jennifer Lighter, hospital epidemiologist at NYU Langone Health, said of the new coronavirus. “When in reality, people can take measures to protect themselves against the flu, which is here and prevalent and has already killed 10,000 people.”

Interesting to go back to earlier this year, isn't it?

History repeats itself, sometimes quickly

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My stance

Lockdowns no good

Masks and distance are good. My unpopular opinion, I dont like you fcks spreading your germs with or without corona virus .

Too much uncertainty with numbers.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    My stance

Lockdowns no good

Masks and distance are good. My unpopular opinion, I dont like you fcks spreading your germs with or without corona virus .

Too much uncertainty with numbers.
    Good calls

Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    I find it really strange that you frequent fear porn sites like that. The comparisons to the 1918 flu are kinda comical tbh. For all intents and purposes the 1918 flu did not exist before October 2018 and it was gone by January. People are not allowed to gather and are working from home. Considering that Covid has entirely wiped out the flu I think its fair to say ya, its only twice as bad as the common flu.

Here, a vaccine should be ready for yourself and Farley by January:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...trials-suggest
    Well I don't think that is generally what they are known for:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...328/?page=2393

It's speculation. Mostly we just don't know. I do know that "the long dark winter" is out there for some reason. Maybe it's just a big psy op. We'll see.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    My stance

Lockdowns no good

Orange Man Bad
    Oooga booga

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    where isnt there mask and social distancing requirements besides south dakota? srs

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well I don't think that is generally what they are known for:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...328/?page=2393

It's speculation. Mostly we just don't know. I do know that "the long dark winter" is out there for some reason. Maybe it's just a big psy op. We'll see.
    The long dark winter is coming in the form of rolling lockdowns, see UK.

Just saw this and thought it was of interest because the LDS are serious long time preppers:

It’s interesting around here in Utah County. Very much anti-mask until late summer when the church finally emphatically said “no, really, wear masks” - we’ve had city and county mask ordinances that followed but that was really a case of the government following the crowd. After the LDS position solidified I started seeing 95% mask usage overnight.
    Also saw on the news that the US has added over a half million cases in the past week.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just saw this and thought it was of interest because the LDS are serious long time preppers:

Also saw on the news that the US has added over a half million cases in the past week.
    "No Huevos" checks out

hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hoop84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Everyone I know recovered in a handful of days.
    Psalm 55:22
    La Lakers
    Lebron is soft

" Do not shed tears because there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. ."

Fighting to beat anxiety/depression daily.
    6ft+ height crew

PURE BLOOD

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ne-numbers-all

Michigan Governor Whitmer Goes Full Orwell, Demands Full Names, Phone Numbers For All Restaurant Customers
    Effective this week, diners in Michigan are now going to be required to produce their full name and contact information simply for wanting to eat out at a restaurant or bar.

Ironically, it's likely more information than citizens are required to produce in order to vote.

Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer has moved her state one step closer to a true Orwellian paradise, asking her citizens to surrender their privacy every time they want a cheeseburger and a coke at their local diner. Whitmer has already been struck down once by the Supreme Court over trying to unilaterally extend the state's emergency declarations, The Western Journal noted.

A new release from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services said: “Like many other businesses in Michigan, bars and restaurants will also be required to take names and contact information to support effective contact tracing if necessary.”

But who can be worried about such mundane things as rights in the midst of an unstoppable pandemic that is slightly more deadly than the flu, right?

That was the Michigan DHS's take. They said: “Michigan presently has 172 cases per million people and positivity of tests has increased from about 2% to 5.5% and both indicators have been increasing for over four weeks. Hospitalizations for COVID-19 have doubled over the last three weeks while the state death rate has increased for five consecutive weeks.”

The order also reduced the amount of people that can gather in the state for weddings and parties: “As part of the newly extended orders, MDHHS today reduces from 500 persons to 50 persons the maximum gathering size for indoor gatherings such as weddings, parties, and banquets which occur in nonresidential settings without fixed seating.”

It added: “For bars, restaurants, and social events outside private homes, indoor party sizes at a single table are now restricted to six people.”

Violating the order could result in a $1,000 fine, a misdemeanor, and potentially imprisonment, the DHS said: “Violations are punishable by a civil fine up to $1,000 and may also be treated as a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than six months or a fine of not more than $200, or both. In addition, failure to comply with orders may violate a business or professional’s licensure requirements or present a workplace safety violation.”

Unsurprisingly, Michigan businesses are not happy about the new order. "

Coworkers sister got it. My first "personal" second hand experience. I finally know somebody who knows somebody who got it.

"She had a slight cough earlier this week and no symptoms now"

Feels a bit anticlimactic.

Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtybiscuit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry. This will be all over with shortly.
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dirtybiscuit View Post
    Don't worry. This will be all over with shortly.

lol
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

lol, democrats never miss an opportunity, real or created, to expand government interference into and control over people's lives

Just say no to tyrants and dictators, vote Republican (tyrants on a smaller scale) or Libertarian (not going to win but it's better than not voting at all)

Closed Thread