Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Will i loose fat?

Hey guys

I started recently doing 5km Everyday with like 50 pull ups and 100 pushups to add a little resistance training and not only cardi. Im trying to eat protein every meal to reduce muscle loss im unable to track my calories rn unfortunately.
    Will i loose muscle due to the cardio'

im 1.80M
    and like 96 KG

btw should i be cutting rn? photo attached

I MEANT LOOSE MUSCLE CANT EDIT TITLE
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Noctive; 04-17-2020 at 09:50 AM.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Read responses to your post a month ago https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178127311

Will you lose fat? If you are BURNING more calories than you EAT. Why are you unable to track calories?

Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I meant loose muscle.

i confused the title

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There are really three ways to preserve muscle while losing fat. 1. can not be discussed on here. 2 eat a lot of protein 3. Lift weights.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cardio will not cause muscle loss. Eating in a deficit without enough protein or resistance exercise will.

I really wouldn't worry about it if it's something you enjoy doing. (BTW are you running or walking? I see a guy in my neighborhood out walking with a heavy backpack. That might be an option for you too.)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You might lose (not loose) muscle.

You should try to train more effectively if you are insistent on dieting. There is plenty more to do than just pushups.

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/