sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100) sumi614 is not very well liked. (-100)

Is growing the side of your butt possible?

I'm 17 F 5'5 132 lbs

I have square hips and a small waist. From the back my hips look large but square. I carry fat on my lower butt and upper thighs (only places in my body I have stretch marks) so from certain angles my butt looks okay. Sadly from the side it's as flat as flat could get. My lower belly sticks out more than my butt sometimes. I did SC inconsistently for about a year (bad nutrition/dedication) and I haven't lifted in 2 months. Once gyms are open again I am planning on starting the SC lower body routine and incorporate a day for arms.

My goal is to just make my butt stick out so that it looks nice when I look at it from the sides. I know that hip shape can't change and I'm okay with the way it looks from the back. I'm also part asian so that might really play a role in size. I don't need a Kim K butt, but I do want it to look more shapely. Is this possible for someone like me to make the sides grow even with an already pretty bad body composition?

How many years did it take for any of you with my type of butt to build significant size? I'm thinking about cutting down to ~ 125 lbs just because I have a tendency to carry some fat in my lower belly, before I bulk for 1 year.

Will pictures help?

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sumi614 View Post
    I'm 17 F 5'5 132 lbs

I have square hips and a small waist. From the back my hips look large but square. I carry fat on my lower butt and upper thighs (only places in my body I have stretch marks) so from certain angles my butt looks okay. Sadly from the side it's as flat as flat could get. My lower belly sticks out more than my butt sometimes. I did SC inconsistently for about a year (bad nutrition/dedication) and I haven't lifted in 2 months. Once gyms are open again I am planning on starting the SC lower body routine and incorporate a day for arms.

My goal is to just make my butt stick out so that it looks nice when I look at it from the sides. I know that hip shape can't change and I'm okay with the way it looks from the back. I'm also part asian so that might really play a role in size. I don't need a Kim K butt, but I do want it to look more shapely. Is this possible for someone like me to make the sides grow even with an already pretty bad body composition?

How many years did it take for any of you with my type of butt to build significant size? I'm thinking about cutting down to ~ 125 lbs just because I have a tendency to carry some fat in my lower belly, before I bulk for 1 year.

Will pictures help?
    Yes. However, just focus on overall muscle development first. Spot reduction or increasing doesn't occur and can be based off genetic. You can't change the shape of a muscle, but you can increase the size of it or reduce your body fat to reveal more shape to a muscle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly that area will just look larger with the same shape.
    It's like a bodybuilder trying to get a peak in their biceps if they have more of a flat shape.
    You will just get it larger but the general shape(genetics)will still be there.

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had/have a similar issue.
    I've been doing lower body/glutes 3x a week (heavy) for a year (and upper 2x) with my current coach and it made a hugeeee difference. I mostly do squats, hip thrusts, deadlifts and then accessory exercices. I lift as heavy as I can with proper form. I also eat to build so I'm not in a deficit.

I was in a deficit for a short period prepping for a competition that was cancelled but otherwise the focus has always been growing. You need to eat more to grow.

You're going to need proper nutrition and programming.
    Mom of two boys.

Competed for the first time in 2019.
    Managed to voluntarily put on 22 pounds during off season, ready to bring an updated version to the stage when shows start happening again!