jospehk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help I cant keep being fat guy

Ok basically im 17 years old i weight around 110 kg i am 1.70 cm and i want to lose weight
    I searched what i can do but idk if its true im gonna stop eating that much meat like once a week and im gonna stop eating carbs stop eating sugar and stop eating fruits for a while i cant go to gym cause of carantine so i thought i could start jogging at mornings after lunch and at night if anyone can give me some tips it would be lovely i dont want to be the fat kid in class anymore or be the guy likes beach and is afraid to go i could use some help thanks.

Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would you stop eating fruit? Also no reason to stop eating meat, it's full of protein which will keep you full longer. I would get into the habit of counting how many calories you eat per day. Then use this to see how many you should be eating: https://tdeecalculator.net/

Also what do you drink? Lots of calories come from that too.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Search „how to lose fat for noobs“ on this forum.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

AtlasBenched has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jospehk View Post
    Ok basically im 17 years old i weight around 110 kg i am 1.70 cm and i want to lose weight
    I searched what i can do but idk if its true im gonna stop eating that much meat like once a week and im gonna stop eating carbs stop eating sugar and stop eating fruits for a while i cant go to gym cause of carantine so i thought i could start jogging at mornings after lunch and at night if anyone can give me some tips it would be lovely i dont want to be the fat kid in class anymore or be the guy likes beach and is afraid to go i could use some help thanks.
    Yeah get My Fitness Pal, Fitbit, Noom, or one of the many other apps that helps you log your food consumption. Just the act of logging it will start to teach you what's good and what's bad.

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000) risingstarl96a1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’d recommend Jump Rope for 10 weeks everyday for 15min. You will see some drop in LBS. Also eat reasonably

Edit: Put a timer for 15min and steady jump
    “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin, 1809