Danniebeard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Online Trainer opporitunity

Hey! I am looking for an online trainer to help me shed some weight.
    I'm not new to gym. I was a powerlifter in my 20s and dabbled in bodybuilding in my 30s. I will be 40 this year and I am looking for someone to create a meal plan and workout plan to get me shredded up.
    I will take before, during, and after pictures for you to use as a visual reference to help kick start your coaching.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

myself or any trusted coach

Originally Posted by Danniebeard View Post
    Hey! I am looking for an online trainer to help me shed some weight.
    I'm not new to gym. I was a powerlifter in my 20s and dabbled in bodybuilding in my 30s. I will be 40 this year and I am looking for someone to create a meal plan and workout plan to get me shredded up.
    I will take before, during, and after pictures for you to use as a visual reference to help kick start your coaching.
    If you want to give my youtube channel a look. I have transitioned towards doing online coaching only now. I worked in a gym for a short period of time, but I prefer to coach people online as they usually are more motivated. I am also a USAPL powerlifter myself. I was coaching a kid who was thinking about doing a physique competition and was able to get down to 4% body fat but then changed his mind on competing. Nevertheless he was in amazing condition. My workouts are custom and periodized in a way to help ensure progress. Talk soon. The fastest way to reach me is through my instagram. There also should be a link to my website on one of my YouTube videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortMonster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey i just started up an online PT business, been a trainer on and off for 15 years, decided to take it online finally. Not overpriced like some trainers are, i know my sh*t as well. Feel free to PM me i would be happy to talk further and send you my website.
    Awesome as fuark crew