gene1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy [Please help] Zero bicep activation

Hi guys,

I have been training for years and I have been really really frustrated with one problem - bicep activation.

I have been trying all variations throughout these times: curls, cable, different forms, eccentric, 21s and more (whatever you name it). I find 2 problems:

1. I can't feel my bicep working out no matter how I do it. I may feel a bit of pump in the first few sets, I couldnt feel it flexing at all. It felt like all the weight are being exerted on my elbows and forearms (I have also tried with all sort of forms including different wrist angles, none worked).

2. Even when I am trying to flex them during normal times, I am unable fully flex them. Just can't get that peak contraction.

I have looked through tons of webs, YouTube and forum threads but I am unable to find a solution. Therefore I was wondering if anyone here may have been through a similar issue and would like to help giving some tips or advice. Much appreciated!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Flexing your elbow under load activates the bicep. What else is performing the motion? There is no alternative.

Having to "feel" the movement is not always necessary. Doesn't mean it's not happening.