ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face jelly af in people that knew what they wanna be since day 1

and im still thinking about it at 24yo while studying CS.

someone i know from HS just uploaded she finally got accepted to med school and it was so amazing to me. i remember how when she was a teen she always talked about how all she wants is to be a doctor
    another example is a friend that always made youtube videos and edited clips and right after HS went for film school
    or a semi-pro boddybuilder from my HS that went to work as personal trainer

must feel so nice knowing what is 100% for you. what is your destiny.

anyone else just didnt really knew what to study so chose something without even feeling good about it? im legit doing my assignments while browsing other uni programs. da fook

i got things i like to do and fields that interest me but i dont feel 100% sure about anything. before i started CS i made a list of so many stuff im thinking about:
    CS
    med school
    nurse school
    PT school
    film school
    electric enginner
    law school
    biology
    education (teacher)
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000) 15thPeak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ButcherSir View Post

someone i know from HS just uploaded she finally got accepted to med school and it was so amazing to me. i remember how when she was a teen she always talked about how all she wants is to be a doctor
    another example is a friend that always made youtube videos and edited clips and right after HS went for film school

anyone else just didnt really knew what to study so chose something without even feeling good about it? im legit doing my assignments while browsing other uni programs. da fook
    Don't worry bro. Keep at it with CS. Don't know much about the industry but I'm assuming that its broad enough for you to branch out once you get your education/credentials. That's what happened to me in civil engineering. Pretty broad field, was able to intern in a couple different areas of the industry until I finally settled into the one where I enjoy the work.

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    99% of people don't know what they want to do lmao. They just hear something once and create some dream about it and then the reality is totally different. See: med school and being a doctor (that job ****ing sucks dick).

ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButcherSir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 15thPeak View Post
    Don't worry bro. Keep at it with CS. Don't know much about the industry but I'm assuming that its broad enough for you to branch out once you get your education/credentials. That's what happened to me in civil engineering. Pretty broad field, was able to intern in a couple different areas of the industry until I finally settled into the one where I enjoy the work.
    ye i hope maybe doing something related to healthcare will feel good
    Originally Posted by ralphlaurenbrah View Post
    99% of people don't know what they want to do lmao. They just hear something once and create some dream about it and then the reality is totally different. See: med school and being a doctor (that job ****ing sucks dick).
    guess ill find out when most of them will finish school
    Arsenal FC crew
    Poverty lifts crew
    europe crew
    washing hands before peeing crew
    dead before 29 crew ( lol @ the 30 crew)
    Gonna Semi make it crew

Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700 Mansion700
    Sounds like you have a list different things you want to do, look into/ try each one until your heart and mind click

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    no one knows what they want to be from day 1...you're just born
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How viable is a CS degree considering how fast that industry changes? + you have to take all of those gen-eds. Seems like the big players in tech never went, got certs, or were college drop-outs. The guys I know who are making good money in IT were coding in middle school and basically just figuring it out on their own.
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guy from my high school was like immediately a doctor somehow in a few years srs. He never really talked about it, or made himself seem smarter than any of the other kids so it kind of came out of nowhere in a way. He didn't act dumb or anything, just kind of quite.
    You never know who the silent geniuses are going to be.
    Martin Shkreli crew
    always manage risk srs

Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I gave myself 3 options when I was 8(absolutely 100% srs).
    1) Aeronautical engineer
    2) Marine Marksman
    3) Work with computers

Ended up joining the airforce, do long range shooting on my own, and I'm a cyber security analyst.

Been busting my azz doing the things I love and it's done nothing but benefit me, I'm blessed in that regard.
    **Ret USAF Crew**
    **Cyber Security Crew**
    **Death Metal Crew**
    **Fishing Crew**
    **Firearms Crew**
    Silverback1996 "We all start some where brah, even the girthiest, veiniest, tree trunk of a cawk started out as just a sperm and an egg brah"

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well that is IF you have something practical you know you want to be.

For example - back in the day (like 15+ years ago) I wanted to be an MMA fighter (and was training at one of the top schools in the world at that time) and/or do Chinese Medicine.

I knew I wanted to do those things, but from a pragmatic/realistic standpoint...Now, on the other hand, if you have a burning desire to be something like an Engineer or Nurse then those people are obviously in a pretty good spot.

Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Microshaft is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ButcherSir View Post

i got things i like to do and fields that interest me but i dont feel 100% sure about anything. before i started CS i made a list of so many stuff im thinking about:
    CS
    med school
    nurse school
    PT school
    film school
    electric enginner
    law school
    biology
    education (teacher)
    The list you made is actually really broad. Even within each school/profession there's many sub-specialties that have job-specific tasks that nobody outside of the field would even know about. This is why it's so hard to figure out what you want to go into from an "outsider's" perspective. IMO the best way to figure it out is to start working at a job that allows you to understand an industry. Then you can figure out which sub-types of jobs suit you, or don't suit you.
    ☆ ☆ Thread Killer Crew ☆ ☆

Hodgetwins made me Alpha NeednOut's Avatar
    NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm in IT at 31 years old.

only well into my adult life did i realize what i should have done straight outta school ....to to be a veterinarian.

unfortunately it's too late for me but i hope you come right OP

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Auraria View Post
    I gave myself 3 options when I was 8(absolutely 100% srs).
    1) Aeronautical engineer
    2) Marine Marksman
    3) Work with computers

Ended up joining the airforce, do long range shooting on my own, and I'm a cyber security analyst.

Been busting my azz doing the things I love and it's done nothing but benefit me, I'm blessed in that regard.
    high IQ

Originally Posted by Microshaft View Post
    The list you made is actually really broad. Even within each school/profession there's many sub-specialties that have job-specific tasks that nobody outside of the field would even know about. This is why it's so hard to figure out what you want to go into from an "outsider's" perspective. IMO the best way to figure it out is to start working at a job that allows you to understand an industry. Then you can figure out which sub-types of jobs suit you, or don't suit you.
    that's a really good point. I didn't even know what existed or what was even possible when I was a youngster. So I ended up doing nothing for a really long time srs
    Martin Shkreli crew
    always manage risk srs

Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auraria is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    high IQ

that's a really good point. I didn't even know what existed or what was even possible when I was a youngster. So I ended up doing nothing for a really long time srs
    Wouldn't say high IQ, just dedicated. A lot of people don't apply themselves or practice their skills outside of the 9-5 like I did.
    Spent 2-4 hours everynight when I first started and still do 1-2 hours a night, reason I went from no skill and no degree to the Supervisor in 3 years.

Luckily the mil taught me dedication and ethic for it.
    **Ret USAF Crew**
    **Cyber Security Crew**
    **Death Metal Crew**
    **Fishing Crew**
    **Firearms Crew**
    Silverback1996 "We all start some where brah, even the girthiest, veiniest, tree trunk of a cawk started out as just a sperm and an egg brah"

truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) truesteez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no one knows. People change direction all the time. You shoot and then aim, get moving and adjust accordingly. Or else you'll get paralysis from analysis and never make a move.

even a plane off course by a single degree will end up somewhere totally different. Now stop making excuses and start executing man.

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    g4p?

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lawyer crew. Law school was one of the best times of my life. Do it