Registered User electroncapture's Avatar
    electroncapture is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Male model physique

Hi guys, I'm a 20-year-old physics student from the UK.

My current weight is 57kg (125.7 pounds) and my height 184cm (so just over 6 foot) I just woke up and checked my height now and its almost 11 am (height decreases by 1-2 cm gradually throughout the day).

Although I'm not trying to be too swole ( I totally admire those who put in the hard work) I still want to increase my weight as I'm 10 pounds underweight. I'm looking for a male model kind of physique not too big but not too small. Probably around the 70kg (155 pounds) mark. I understand that these types of endeavors happen over a long period of time, but would 3 days a week be enough over a certain period of time?

Also, I live at home while studying so diet shouldn't be too much of a struggle right

I also am not very keen on taking any supplements at all tbh.

Thank you so much guys!!!

Have a nice day!

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by electroncapture View Post
    would 3 days a week be enough over a certain period of time?
    Absolutely

I've been training 3 days for the last 15 years or so.
    Is it optimal? Maybe not but it can work. On a short schedule like that, it really comes down to how hard you train on those days. And to get the most out of it, you need to be efficient with lots of drop sets and supersets. Also, diet has to be on point to benefit as well.

Gotta train hard man! Only you can judge just how hard you are working so be honest with yourself.

And start eating some food brother! When you really start focussing on your training, and are trying to move the scale up, increase your proteins and calories and try to gain 1/2 lb per week.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

Registered User electroncapture's Avatar
    electroncapture is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    Absolutely

I've been training 3 days for the last 15 years or so.
    Is it optimal? Maybe not but it can work. On a short schedule like that, it really comes down to how hard you train on those days. And to get the most out of it, you need to be efficient with lots of drop sets and supersets. Also, diet has to be on point to benefit as well.

Gotta train hard man! Only you can judge just how hard you are working so be honest with yourself.

And start eating some food brother! When you really start focussing on your training, and are trying to move the scale up, increase your proteins and calories and try to gain 1/2 lb per week.

Thanks a lot dude! Great advice

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What was the supplement question?