CrazyStefca is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chase for Zeus STRENGTH

Chase for Zeus STRENGTH

The main reason I'm starting this is to keep track of my progress, post clips, and of course seek help with exercise-form!

Short background:

I have always been big (neither fat nor skinny). But in elementary school I was fat and I wanted to lose fat, of course I did that and lost a lot of weight, but i also lost muscles and strength, otherwise during that period I knew nothing about training and did not even train. I decided to add muscle mass and I started to research. After researching I started doing push-ups and biceps curls. I know i was stupid, but every beginning is hard or stupid. So I did more and more research and after about a month or two, i decided to go to the gym. Then I had all needed information about exercise and nutrition. I started doing "Strong Lifts 5x5". And I loved that program (i love it still). In 3-4 months of active training, recovery (i mean i went out a lot at parties but who cares) and nutrition. As i said i wasn't fat but i still had some fat to lose but nothing dramatically. My one rep max for deadlift was 309 pounds. I did 4 reps of squat with 220 pounds, my bench was around 165 pounds for 4-5 reps, and my overhead press one rep max was 110 pounds. Suddenly, an outbreak of the virus corona appeared and i didn't want to go to gym anymore. Since my entire country is quarantined and we have a prohibition of movement, I decided to start this log.

I hope it will be at least a little interesting for you to see my progress. See you below!

New long-term goals: Strength gain, lose some extra-fat and i also want to do total of 2000 pull-ups (chin-ups count to)!

Starting Weight: Around 85kg (176cm)

Starting Date: 02. April 2020.
    Ending Date: 02. July 2020.

Workout Routine: I'll do a full body first and then after a while I'll change it, but i love how my body response to full body routines. I'll do all variations of pull-ups, push-ups, squats, i can't currently do dips because i am at my home and no i won't do it between two chairs i don't want to die xd and my father has just bought it and i don't want to break them lol. I already did 3-4 workouts, so i will just post my last workout and I'll write whatever I do after him.
    Last edited by CrazyStefca; 04-09-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Date: 07. April 2020.

Regular Push-ups: 8 sets @ 28,20,19,14,14,13,10,10 reps
    Regular Pull-ups: 8 sets @ 8,6,4,4,4,3,3,3 reps
    Lateral Raises: 4 sets @ AMRAP each arm
    Biceps Curls: 4 sets @ AMRAP

Current total pullups: 35

Comments: Next workout i will do Decline Push-ups, because i can do 30 reps of regular push-ups and i don't want endurance. I did lateral raises with backpack and it's around 7-10 kilos, i really didn't count number of reps, but it wasn't more then 15. I did biceps curls because i don't know i just want to add extra size and strength in arms. As i said i don't have access to weight because it's a virus epidemic. Stay healthy guys see you tomorrow!

Date: 09. April 2020.

High Decline Push-ups: 8 sets @ 20,15,14,12,11,11,11,9 reps
    Regular Pull-ups: 8 sets @ 8,7,5,4,4,4,4,4 reps
    Lateral Raises: 4 sets @ AMRAP

Current total pullups: 75

Comments: I did Lateral Raises with 7kg backpack and improvised biceps curls with around 24-25 kg.

Date: 10. April 2020.

Diamond Push-ups: 8 sets @ 10,9,8,8,8,7 + 11,11 regular reps
    Regular Pull-ups: 8 sets @ 9,7,6,5,5,5,4,4 reps
    (Dropset OHP with Lateral Raises)

Current total pullups: 120

Comments: Why did I workout today, its my rest day? Well, I feel a lot of energy today, so I wanted to do it. I think it won't affect my growth, because I was really satisfied with today's workout. Well I think I could to more diamond Pushups, but I didn't I don't know why, but I will try to focus more on diamond Pushups on my next workouts because I want to reach 20-25 diamond Pushups rep max. Pump was amazing too. Tomorrow I will do leg workout because I didn't do them last 3 workouts. See you tomorrow.

Date: 12. April 2020.

Decline Pushups: 4 sets @ 22,16,16,13
    Drop Pushups: 6 sets @ 11,8,9,7,7,7
    Regular Pull-ups: 10 sets @ 8,7,6,5,4,5,4,4,4,4
    Hammer Curls: 4 sets @ AMRAP

Current total pullups: 171

Comments: Why didn't I do diamond pushups? I felt a slight pain in my wrist, I didn't want to force it, it was probably a bad form of exercise, so I will do my best next workout, to do a proper form of diamond pushups. Why did I do 10 sets? I finish 8 sets relatively quickly, so this is some type of progressive overload. I wasn't really satisfied with today's workout, but who cares. See you guys next workout.