OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question Car detailing brahs: ONR?

Is ONR legit? Can it really clean a dirty car and not leave swirls? Thinking of switching to waterless wash as I cba getting the hose out all the time
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used to use ONR when I lived at an apartment complex, would lug my two buckets (w/ grit guards) out to the parking garage and wash my car

It works pretty well as a quick detailer or clay bar lubricant, as well

As far as leaving swirl marks, it is best to spray the car down to get rid of any sizeable dirt/debris before touching the surface with your wash mitt (but then its like... why use ONR instead of actual soap). When I was at the apartment, I would concentrate the ONR as a quick detailer and spray that on, let it sit for like 15 seconds, then wipe it down and I felt that helped lubricate the surface to prevent swirls

Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000) Quiggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I usually use ONR to wash my car, but will use a regular wash (with a pressure washer) a few times a year too just because I enjoy doing it.

ONR is not a waterless wash, it's a rinseless wash. You still gotta use a bucket of water. Also it only works if the car is lightly or moderately dirty, not if it's filthy.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hard to say if that stuff works without a proper experiment.

So far I get pretty results washing my car with regular car soap using a microfiber clothe as the sponge.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000) need2grow10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been using it for years. My cars paint was already trash so I can't comment in swirls.

Last time I washed my only 2 microfiber mitts got really dirty. If I had good paint I would have stopped because of all the dirt on them.

So, multiple mitts and towels is whY I'd recommend if car is dirty
    ***4doorsmorewhores crew***

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ONR is the mutts nuts. I will NEVER go back to the two bucket method. My foam cannon is gathering dust.

So many people will claim it scratches your car. You can youtube and multiple people have used microscopes to prove it doesnt scratch your car. I've personally used a detailing light and after two years of constant washes with ONR I have ZERO scratches or swirls.

Your level of success with the product will be based upon the process you use, however. Make SURE you have at least a dozen light colored microfiber towels, distilled water and a clean bucket when you wash. Fold the rags in quarters, soak half the rags in the ONR/water solution and wash the car until that quarter gets dirty. Fold the other half of the clean dry microfiber towels in quarters and wipe off the water. Do a quarter panel at a time and use one quarter of the wet and dry rags per panel.

I can wash my full sized truck in about 20 minutes. Its so fast that I dont pay attention to the weather report anymore. When Im finished it has the same quality of wash and shine as if I spent half a day detailing the truck..
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 06-14-2021 at 10:58 AM.