JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100) JoeTrier1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Introduction and looking for advice..

I'm Joe, i'm 30 years old. I'm 5"11ft, 71KG with 12% body fat and 30kg of muscle according to my latest BMI test. See body pics. One is in good outside lighting, one is in my room lighting - Making me feel even more depressed than I already am about it. Sometimes I feel like a skinny teenager with a bloated stomach but despite not being tiny.. my chest hasn't grown in any way for around a year.

I spent a year and a half mindlessly going to the gym with no real goal and doing many many things wrong giving my body an average look. It's only now that i'm starting to take it seriously as i'm really unhappy with how I look. I think going to the gym 3 times a week for 1.5 years I should be much much leaner than this and my stomach shouldn't always be so bloated. My goal is to look more like the generic kind of body with good abs and a big chest.

My current routine is a full body 3 times a week using PPL Coolciacada's workouts (Unfortunately I can't go 6 times a week and feel this routine works best for me and push this into 3 days a week for good results) I can bench 65KGx5 sets of 3 and around 50kg on biceps.

I have been searching online everywhere for some time and being told to bulk then cut. Bulk then cut but my goal is to be lean all year round. I checked out one of AthleanX's videos which said you don't need to always cut and bulk but you CAN grow muscle whilst retaining good abs.

My problem is i'm still sometimes a headless chicken. I'm not always sure what i'm doing and I tend to get very depressed when I look in the mirror and notice no major changes.

My diet is now consuming around 130-150g of protein per day and eating all clean bulking foods such as white rice, pasta, chicken, fish etc.. I'm trying to get my abs in and make my muscles grow as much as possible. Any tips i'd greatly appreciate
    Attached Images
    Last edited by JoeTrier1; 04-08-2020 at 08:56 AM.

BegBundem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JoeTrier1 View Post
    I'm Joe, i'm 30 years old. I'm 5"11ft, 71KG with 12% body fat and 30kg of muscle according to my latest BMI test. See body pics. One is in good outside lighting, one is in my room lighting - Making me feel even more depressed than I already am about it. Sometimes I feel like a skinny teenager with a bloated stomach but despite not being tiny.. my chest hasn't grown in any way for around a year.

I spent a year and a half mindlessly going to the gym with no real goal and doing many many things wrong giving my body an average look. It's only now that i'm starting to take it seriously as i'm really unhappy with how I look. I think going to the gym 3 times a week for 1.5 years I should be much much leaner than this and my stomach shouldn't always be so bloated. My goal is to look more like the generic kind of body with good abs and a big chest.

My current routine is a full body 3 times a week using PPL Coolciacada's workouts (Unfortunately I can't go 6 times a week and feel this routine works best for me and push this into 3 days a week for good results) I can bench 65KGx5 sets of 3 and around 50kg on biceps.

I have been searching online everywhere for some time and being told to bulk then cut. Bulk then cut but my goal is to be lean all year round. I checked out one of AthleanX's videos which said you don't need to always cut and bulk but you CAN grow muscle whilst retaining good abs.

My problem is i'm still sometimes a headless chicken. I'm not always sure what i'm doing and I tend to get very depressed when I look in the mirror and notice no major changes.

My diet is now consuming around 130-150g of protein per day and eating all clean bulking foods such as white rice, pasta, chicken, fish etc.. I'm trying to get my abs in and make my muscles grow as much as possible. Any tips i'd greatly appreciate
    So I'll be honest you look quite good, its not an average body (I can count the number of friends with a 6 pack on one hand), and it shouldn't make you depressed (getting a girlfriend often helps with that ****).

It seems like youre doing the right thing. Stick with it is all I'll say. Maybe target lower chest. What you're looking for is "body recomp", and realistically it doesn;t work.