Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only on this forum and castefootball.us would you see people defending Mike Leach for his tweet.

niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J411 View Post
    Tons of people used to get hanged. Not sure why its suddenly exclusively related to black people. Friend of mine hung himself last year and he wasn't black. Was he being racist while killing himself?

I totally get the black face and things like that. Or even using the world lynch. Those things are clearly related to black people.

But the hangman's noose has been around for thousands of years (at least since the 5th century A.D. in England) and used on people of all different races. Hell it started with the vikings even before that.

Some times I think now a days people are looking for reasons to get offended.

And I'm sure I offended people with this post.
    So much this. People need to chill and stop playing the victim mentality.

White people were lynched too yet I'm sure yet I'm sure they're not the ones on twitter bitching about a funny tweet. Get over it.
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    MS State fan here. (In addition to Notre Dame). We knew exactly who he was. The phaggot PC machine is strong everywhere, though. How this can be offensive is beyond most people with common sense.
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    lmao.... guess you dont know your Mississippi history
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    It's because she's knitting a noose and black people used to be hung from nooses in Mississippi like 150 years ago so obviously it's racist.

I've gotta push back on this one. The coach is white, the woman in the meme is white, there's no undertone that infers reference to a black person in any shape or form. Calling this racist is a pretty ridiculous stretch in my opinion.

Less of a stretch is when you watch Fox news and they have a white guy debating a black guy, and the white dude says "you're out of your cotton picking mind" like lol man is asking to get his ass beat, but in regards to the opee that doesn't seem remotely racist, but that's just me.
    *~Emperor Saban & The Crimson Tide Overlords~*
    Poverty Omari Hardwick
    Manlet Masterrace
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

Hit a Lick With The Box wildchild11's Avatar
    wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Dude, you make yourself look dumber with every victim post. His post was stupid, I imply it, and you still get butthurt?

Says the angry nerd getting pissed off any time someone uses the woed "black."

You DEFINITELY offended the token fury of wildchild. He probably thinks that it's racist to mention hanging with a person that's not black.
    i was talking about bucknakedinbama loony...

I was agreeing with you...

You have anger issues. srs.
    Last edited by wildchild11; 04-08-2020 at 08:05 AM.
    Eminem has just become the first celebrity to be diagnosed with Coronavirus. In a statement released by doctors, it has been revealed that his palms were sweaty, knees weak and arms were heavy. He presented with vomit on his sweater already. Initial testing has revealed it was moms spaghetti.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    I've gotta push back on this one. The coach is white, the woman in the meme is white, there's no undertone that infers reference to a black person in any shape or form. Calling this racist is a pretty ridiculous stretch in my opinion.

Less of a stretch is when you watch Fox news and they have a white guy debating a black guy, and the white dude says "you're out of your cotton picking mind" like lol man is asking to get his ass beat, but in regards to the opee that doesn't seem remotely racist, but that's just me.
    A black soccer player in Italy is going to be sensitive to monkey noises

A black football player in Mississippi is gonna be sensitive to nooses

80% of the team is black and the coach is posting a noose meme, not sure how thats intelligent?
    Eminem has just become the first celebrity to be diagnosed with Coronavirus. In a statement released by doctors, it has been revealed that his palms were sweaty, knees weak and arms were heavy. He presented with vomit on his sweater already. Initial testing has revealed it was moms spaghetti.

AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This one is pretty amusing

80% of the team is black and the coach is posting a noose meme, not sure how thats intelligent?

DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Only on this forum and castefootball.us would you see people defending Mike Leach for his tweet.
    Can't believe how soft some of you are... you look at a meme and then find a reason to be upset.

a meme with zero reference to black people has all the black people upset... but the thousands killed by black on black crime... nah we're good.

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Kinda surprised by the backlash. Thought it would be nothing in a red state like Mississippi. If he were still at WSU, I could understand it given it's a liberal hotbed.
    Judging by this post and the fact that you are from Canada, I am going to assume you are completely oblivious to the racial dynamics of the southern US.

Just lol at literally all of you. If players transfer or recruits decommit, it’s not because they think Leach is racist or that his tweet was offensive.

It’s because he is so culturally ignorant that he thinks it’s ok to post anything with a noose in it living in the state of Mississippi.
    M.S. Biomechanics, CSCS, CES, USAW
    Best PR's at 5'10" 190 lbs -
    Snatch - 242 Clean - 352 Back Squat - 510 Deadlift - 550

Atlanta brah - Hawks - Falcons - Atl Utd - Braves

hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jalundah View Post
    Judging by this post and the fact that you are from Canada, I am going to assume you are completely oblivious to the racial dynamics of the southern US.

Just lol at literally all of you. If players transfer or recruits decommit, it’s not because they think Leach is racist or that his tweet was offensive.

It’s because he is so culturally ignorant that he thinks it’s ok to post anything with a noose in it living in the state of Mississippi.

Maybe not everyone is hiding behind a tree trying to find something racist with every meme/post.

Oh, dear lord. I just wrote tree. That's quite possibly... racist, right? When I saw the meme, I literally could not figure out what was wrong with it. I'm from Mississippi. Born and literally raised here. I know its history. I know racism exists. But to keep finding reasons to be offended, with something as innocuous as an old, cooped up lady threatening to hang her husband, is asinine. Dead serious. In order to not offend ANYone, perhaps a list of words that need to be removed from our lexicon is in order. I'll start.

tree
    noose
    wood
    black
    monkey
    ape
    watermelon
    fried chicken
    colored
    white
    spook (I think that's an epithet but not sure)
    bean
    burrito
    taco
    guacamole
    rice
    China flu
    curry
    slant
    hang
    honk
    cracker
    bread
    ghost

I'm sure there are more, but if anyone uses these words or shares a meme or post with these words, racist. No questions asked. Pure, unadulterated racism.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000) ontclone is just really nice. (+1000)
    its so funny how white people think it doesn't matter but every black person does... i wonder why??? lmaoo. racism has never affected a white person so it is so easy to dismiss.

posting a noose when there is such a big history in the south, it just shows the coach doesn't even have common sense. white people, think of it as if you were black person and growing up in Mississippi. would you want to play for a coach who posted a picture of a noose and has done subtle things in the past, doubt it.
    Last edited by ontclone; 04-08-2020 at 12:49 PM.
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ontclone View Post
    its so funny how white people think it doesn't matter but every black person does... i wonder why??? lmaoo. racism has never affected a white person so it is so easy to dismiss.

posting a noose when there is such a big history in the south, it just shows the coach doesn't even have common sense. white people, think of it as if you were black person and growing up in Mississippi. would you want to play for a coach who posted a picture of a noose and has done subtle things in the past, doubt it.
    Lmao

Cry more

DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lmaooo what.

I'm surprised you remember to breathe.

hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That's a racist statement. You mentioned a few of the buzz words that make you a racist. I bolded them for you. You seemed to mention the word "white" a lot. Got something on your mind, kinfolk?

Also, location: Canada.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The is the absolute definition of a beta male.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

posting a noose when there is such a big history in the south, it just shows the coach doesn't even have common sense. white people, think of it as if you were black person and growing up in Mississippi. would you want to play for a coach who posted a picture of a noose

I still think this is wack brehs. I mean making monkey noises to any black person anywhere, is cause for retaliation and beating their ass. This isn't remotely the same offense.

A noose is not a swastika, nor is it a confederate flag. Nooses/Lynchings have been used around the world for all ethnicities. Maybe if the tweet was referencing wanting to hang anyone on the team, or literally ANY black person whatsoever I could see the offense. As it sits now, I'd have to do a considerable amount of emotional gymnastics to make myself offended by the post, and I don't have the energy for that. Agree to disagree on this one.
    *~Emperor Saban & The Crimson Tide Overlords~*
    Poverty Omari Hardwick
    Manlet Masterrace
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

EVERY black person huh?

STFU

As for 2nd bolded, link?

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As recently as 1968

not surprised u cant count
    Youre part of the PC problem man, let that chit lie. Lighten up, nobody is coming to lynch anyone in 2020, leave that soft living-in-the-past chit to young college liberals.

I say that as a mixed man, half black.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Its funny how woke black people like you don't realize that the old racism narrative is keep alive by the media and academia to control YOU and keep us divided. Lighten up man srsly.

When they day the majority of black people realize that the racist narrative is used as a weapon to keep the same old orders in power and to keep black people down and victims in perpetuity finally comes, America will be closer and more tight nit than ever before.

Also, the ignorance of blacks such as yourself to dare to say no white person has ever seen racism in America is astounding to me. How do black people, nationwide, not seem to notice that whites are ridiculed, harassed, beaten, and robbed in black neighborhoods 10000x more often than the reverse? Always under the guise of "they deserved it because their father's father's father hung my cousin, so they MUST be racist!".

I say all of this as a half black man that grew up in St. Louis city, one of the roughest metros in the entire US. Ive seen it all for YEARS. Please, open your eyes and your mind and see what "they" are doing to you man. They as in Democrat politicians, liberal academics, and hateful minority leaders spewing division every step of the way.

Damn near every black friend I have that realized what was going on with the victim mentality and shirked it off is successful in their career, family life, and overall happiness. On the other hand, the vast majority of my black friends from my childhood that still life in that perpetual victim world are still right back at home, in St. Louis working dead end jobs, being broke, but keeping it "real" the whole way.

Just the thoughts of a frustrated mixed man who used to think exactly like you

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Youre part of the PC problem man, let that chit lie. Lighten up, nobody is coming to lynch anyone in 2020, leave that soft living-in-the-past chit to young college liberals.

I say that as a mixed man, half black.

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Its funny how woke black people like you don't realize that the old racism narrative is keep alive by the media and academia to control YOU and keep us divided. Lighten up man srsly.

When they day the majority of black people realize that the racist narrative is used as a weapon to keep the same old orders in power and to keep black people down and victims in perpetuity finally comes, America will be closer and more tight nit than ever before.

Also, the ignorance of blacks such as yourself to dare to say no white person has ever seen racism in America is astounding to me. How do black people, nationwide, not seem to notice that whites are ridiculed, harassed, beaten, and robbed in black neighborhoods 10000x more often than the reverse? Always under the guise of "they deserved it because their father's father's father hung my cousin, so they MUST be racist!".

I say all of this as a half black man that grew up in St. Louis city, one of the roughest metros in the entire US. Ive seen it all for YEARS. Please, open your eyes and your mind and see what "they" are doing to you man. They as in Democrat politicians, liberal academics, and hateful minority leaders spewing division every step of the way.

Damn near every black friend I have that realized what was going on with the victim mentality and shirked it off is successful in their career, family life, and overall happiness. On the other hand, the vast majority of my black friends from my childhood that still life in that perpetual victim world are still right back at home, in St. Louis working dead end jobs, being broke, but keeping it "real" the whole way.

Just the thoughts of a frustrated mixed man who used to think exactly like you
    Calls himself mixed as if that means we're supposed to take your psuedo- intellectual hand waving bullshyt, or your strawman arguments, or your made up statistics seriously. Congrats on forcing a bunch of "what about blacks doing x, y, z" into the conversation. Does that excuses a football coach who has posted alt-right videos from his dumb fukk up with a noose meme in Mississippi?

Don't feel like poking holes in the rest of these unrelated arguments. Could black people do better in society? Yes. Always room for improvement. Does that mean racism is dead in 2020? Nope.

I dont think leach is racist though, just a weirdo. Maybe he has learned from this.

parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) parkinglot3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Calls himself mixed as if that means we're supposed to take your psuedo- intellectual hand waving bullshyt, or your strawman arguments, or your made up statistics seriously. Congrats on forcing a bunch of "what about blacks doing x, y, z" into the conversation. Does that excuses a football coach who has posted alt-right videos from his dumb fukk up with a noose meme in Mississippi?

Don't feel like poking holes in the rest of these unrelated arguments. Could black people do better in society? Yes. Always room for improvement. Does that mean racism is dead in 2020? Nope.

I dont think leach is racist though, just a weirdo. Maybe he has learned from this.
    Link to these “alt right” (boogeyman liberal beta male term) videos?

You’re nothing but a jobless fat beta male slob that’s never experienced a day of hardship in your life raging about a guy posting a picture of a rope on social media. Seek help cuck.

Originally Posted by parkinglot3 View Post
    Link to these “alt right” (boogeyman liberal beta male term) videos?

You’re nothing but a jobless fat beta male slob that’s never experienced a day of hardship in your life raging about a guy posting a picture of a rope on social media. Seek help cuck.
    Got under your skin without even trying. "hurr derp cuck beta lib cuck derp beta lib urp"

Keep dancing, monkey
    lulz

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [img]James Franco “First Time?” meme.jpg[/img]

Got under your skin without even trying. "hurr derp cuck beta lib cuck derp beta lib urp"

Keep dancing, monkey
    lulz
    Beta male.

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    keep dancing, monkey
    lulz
    Omg I’m so triggered by this racism

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Maybe not everyone is hiding behind a tree trying to find something racist with every meme/post.

Oh, dear lord. I just wrote tree. That's quite possibly... racist, right? When I saw the meme, I literally could not figure out what was wrong with it. I'm from Mississippi. Born and literally raised here. I know its history. I know racism exists. But to keep finding reasons to be offended, with something as innocuous as an old, cooped up lady threatening to hang her husband, is asinine. Dead serious. In order to not offend ANYone, perhaps a list of words that need to be removed from our lexicon is in order. I'll start.

tree
    noose
    wood
    black
    monkey
    ape
    watermelon
    fried chicken
    colored
    white
    spook (I think that's an epithet but not sure)
    bean
    burrito
    taco
    guacamole
    rice
    China flu
    curry
    slant
    hang
    honk
    cracker
    bread
    ghost

I'm sure there are more, but if anyone uses these words or shares a meme or post with these words, racist. No questions asked. Pure, unadulterated racism.
    I’m also white and born and raised in Mississippi.

Again, you dummies are missing the point entirely. Nobody that I know, including black people in Mississippi, actually think Leach is a racist because of his tweet. They just think he is culturally oblivious and he can’t relate to the players. Which is understandable considering he’s a 60 yr old white guy from northern Cali who is unaware that anybody would care if he posted anything with a fking noose in it in Mississippi.

The community is not shaking their head in anger at Leach. They’re rolling their eyes. Idgaf what the MEDIA says.
    M.S. Biomechanics, CSCS, CES, USAW
    Best PR's at 5'10" 190 lbs -
    Snatch - 242 Clean - 352 Back Squat - 510 Deadlift - 550

Atlanta brah - Hawks - Falcons - Atl Utd - Braves

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well that simply isnt true. Neearly everytime we disgree with a person of color we get called racist.

Are jews this sensitive to gas masks since millions were gassed to death?

You know what should be offensive that isnt? Gangs. They are responsible for the killing of more black men today then anything else. But no lets get get offended by a meme a white person put up that isnt related to race.
    Last edited by Miked1978; 04-10-2020 at 08:10 AM.
    LOL @ people who follow politics

YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post

Are jews this sensitive to gas masks since millions were gassed to death?
    That doesn’t even make sense as a comparison. Go back to crying about the super bowl in your 49ers thread.