Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just LOL. She doesnt like you. Theres "nothing" you can do other than a massive status jump / looks max (if even possible)
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DanSDA View Post
    imgur.com/a/ASB9udh
    cringe af this guys game, and hes got a chubby face and looks fat when she showed her video chatting him.. looks like a huge beta
    Cringe LOL. Chances are she doesn’t really like that guy either and is just using him for attention as well. The fact she’s showing you these texts and blocking/unblocking you just shows she’s playing games and an attention seeker. Although you kind of had it coming by showing her your texts first, she just wanted the upper hand. Don’t give her the time of day again.

Tbh you should be glad you dodged a bullet. Sucks I know when you think a girl genuinely likes you, but treat it as a learning experience. Don’t take everything a girl says at face value.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cannon300 View Post
    Cringe LOL. Chances are she doesn’t really like that guy either and is just using him for attention as well. The fact she’s showing you these texts and blocking/unblocking you just shows she’s playing games and an attention seeker. Although you kind of had it coming by showing her your texts first, she just wanted the upper hand. Don’t give her the time of day again.

Tbh you should be glad you dodged a bullet. Sucks I know when you think a girl genuinely likes you, but treat it as a learning experience. Don’t take everything a girl says at face value.
    I think the blocking and unblocking might be becuase she actually kinda likes op. The pics are as well because she might have gone jealous. If op has options it's because he might be mildly desirable so this girl could possibly be insecure. But again, waste of time. Not worth it.

Like a girl insisting so much on making op a beta orbiter is most likely because she sees some value. Usually girls when they notice I don't ever go to orbiter status is when they resort to calling me gay or look for some excuse to blocking me and hell never unblock me lol

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand the "make them jealous" games. No way that can work in your favor when you know for a fact you're way more emotionally invested than they are.

The correct move was to give her less/no attention until she understood you would not settle for a platonic friendship.

imgur.com/a/ASB9udh
    cringe af this guys game, and hes got a chubby face and looks fat when she showed her video chatting him.. looks like a huge beta
    You're just stooping lower by trying to insult your competition. Truth of the matter is he probably won because he wasn't wrapped around her finger the way you are.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Get a life - srs

2. Now you are too busy to spend time with a flirt who won't put out

3. Don't initiate contact, when she contacts escalate directly, when she says 'we're friends LOL' - say you're not interested in another friend and go back to living life

4. She gives up or fuks

5. Profit

Notice how step 1 is getting a life? That's way more important than this basic bitch.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is so beta it hurts to read this thread.

Imagine being so deluded that a woman actually tells you word for word that she isnt interested, and you wont move the fuk on.

But but... she flirts with me!!!!

Lmaoooo.

Inb4 OP makes a threa, "why cant women just be upfront instead of wasting our time??"
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    OP is so beta it hurts to read this thread.

Imagine being so deluded that a woman actually tells you word for word that she isnt interested, and you wont move the fuk on.

But but... she flirts with me!!!!

Lmaoooo.

Inb4 OP makes a threa, "why cant women just be upfront instead of wasting our time??"
    this.

OP, you trigger me with how pathetic you are.

Find a girl that worships you.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarioZ93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is such a cringe thing to read. Its clear that you have feelings for her OP and she doesn't feel strong for you. Go NC and let her reach out. If that happens see where it goes. You eater meet up with her and act cold and uninterested as fuk to see what she does about it or you pull every move you have and show her that you want her. If you cant lock it after 3 date, meeting or whatever you call it now and you dont want friendship only than block and delete her. This will save you some time and realization that she was nothing special and just seeking attention like almost every other girl

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MarioZ93 View Post
    This is such a cringe thing to read. Its clear that you have feelings for her OP and she doesn't feel strong for you. Go NC and let her reach out. If that happens see where it goes. You eater meet up with her and act cold and uninterested as fuk to see what she does about it or you pull every move you have and show her that you want her. If you cant lock it after 3 date, meeting or whatever you call it now and you dont want friendship only than block and delete her. This will save you some time and realization that she was nothing special and just seeking attention like almost every other girl
    There's another guy in the picture now, he's a beta so I don't think I have much to worry about tbh.. she texts me good morning everyday haha..
    I think she's playing me and him, he's asked her to be his girlfriend the new guy she's said no maybe she's weighing up her options or something like that.
    I do like her, she's my crush and I feel happy af with her, I just need to escape the damn friendzone
    Ever tried, ever failed..
    No Matter fail again... fail better.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's another guy in the picture now, he's a beta so I don't think I have much to worry about tbh.. she texts me good morning everyday haha..
    I think she's playing me and him, he's asked her to be his girlfriend the new guy she's said no maybe she's weighing up her options or something like that.
    I do like her, she's my crush and I feel happy af with her, I just need to escape the damn friendzone
    You've learned nothing from this thread.

You were heartbroken yesterday and now she texts you a bit and you're giddy again... and still in the friendzone.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    You've learned nothing from this thread.

You were heartbroken yesterday and now she texts you a bit and you're giddy again... and still in the friendzone.
    he gone learn one day
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Not actually fat or a kid Fatkidwholifts's Avatar
    Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey op, aren’t you the alcoholic who used to post about having a crush on his underage step daughter?
    Once upon a time:

Currently Washed up.

cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000) cannon300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Of course she’s playing the both of you, and she’s loving every minute of it. Since when do ‘friends’ text each other good morning every morning? It’s so obvious she’s using you both for attention. Only chance you have of getting with this girl is to tell her you don’t want a platonic friendship, go strict NC and stop playing into her games.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP still doesn’t realize he’s a beta orbiter just like the other guy. He’s probably thinking the same thing.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    OP still doesn’t realize he’s a beta orbiter just like the other guy
    This

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if youve hung out 6 times and not ****ed, it aint going anywhere mate
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have you not learned anything from this thread? she's seen enough of you to determine whether she wants to be in a relationship with you. clearly, she doesn't. she's keeping you around because she loves the validation and attention. move on and go NC, for the love of god

i was in a somewhat similar situation with a former colleague of mine who i thought was sending me the same "i like you" signals this girl is sending you. i also had a massive crush on her. in the end, she didnt want a relationship either and i went NC, just like the misc advised me to. felt like chit for a few days, but eventually got through it and felt 100% fine after 2-3 weeks. more importantly, i kept my self-respect and dignity, which you are throwing out the window. dragging this on will only make it more painful
    Last edited by Lastro; 04-08-2020 at 05:20 PM.

DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DanSDA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    have you not learned anything from this thread? she's seen enough of you to determine whether she wants to be in a relationship with you. clearly, she doesn't. she's keeping you around because she loves the validation and attention. move on and go NC, for the love of god

i was in a somewhat similar situation with a former colleague of mine who i thought was sending me the same "i like you" signals this girl is sending you. i also had a massive crush on her. in the end, she didnt want a relationship either and i went NC, just like the misc advised me to. felt like chit for a few days, but eventually got through it and felt 100% fine after 2-3 weeks. more importantly, i kept my self-respect and dignity, which you are throwing out the window. dragging this on will only make it more painful
    You are right, me and her went on 2 official dates. Took her to ice cream and the movies the first date. Objectively speaking we got along however it wasn't mind blowing chemistry kind of awkward at times. This could be due to our personality not matching like I was trying to talk she was just responding, she never really came up with conversations topics; was reserved and made me do all the work really. I was trying to joke around and stuff she was pretty quiet so I felt that contributed to the awkwardness a bit. In terms of serious conversation topics on the first date we talked about school, job, stock markets, studies, family, movies, her favourite movie. Also teased/flirted.
    Like I was making the effort with her she never asked me any questions really. And when I sometimes tried opening up a convo topic she replied and the convo kind of died until I brought up another topic. Convo was okay but not mind blowing. Still liked her because we had decent inside jokes and our sense of humour was very similar.
    She likes me enough to continue going out with me but not enough to like me in a romantic way.
    Last edited by DanSDA; 04-09-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sandmang27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are right, me and her went on 2 official dates. Took her to ice cream and the movies the first date. Objectively speaking we got along however it wasn't mind blowing chemistry kind of awkward at times. This could be due to our personality not matching like I was trying to talk she was just responding, she never really came up with conversations topics; was reserved and made me do all the work really. I was trying to joke around and stuff she was pretty quiet so I felt that contributed to the awkwardness a bit. In terms of serious conversation topics on the first date we talked about school, job, stock markets, studies, family, movies, her favourite movie. Also teased/flirted.
    Like I was making the effort with her she never asked me any questions really. And when I sometimes tried opening up a convo topic she replied and the convo kind of died until I brought up another topic. Convo was okay but not mind blowing. Still liked her because we had decent inside jokes and our sense of humour was very similar.
    She likes me enough to continue going out with me but not enough to like me in a romantic way.
    She doesn't like you she likes the attention she is getting from you.

Stop giving her attention.
    Liverpool FC. YNWA.

Toronto Crew

Ooooo I'm a ghost

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the bolded part is whats most important. girls who are interested in you ask personal questions non-stop and do it from the very start.. if she hasn't asked many questions about you after all these dates, she's not interested. this has nothing to do with you... just the fact that a ton of thirsty guys are throwing themselves at her.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The way you describe your dates is similar to how my date went with the girl bitching on chat I talked about earlier in the thread. The only personal question she asked was about if I was from the US because I'm in Mexico. I said yes. And that was that.

Rlly girls with high interest are the ones that ask a lot of questions. A guy earlier said that only girls that are interested do this in general but I disagree. Women have a threshold and the ones that put out for dates are kinda interested already but women literally don't give an ounce of fuk about ever pulling up that interest themselves unless you escalate.

I personally saw a window on where I could make a move with the girl I went to the movies with but I had in mind her bitch texts and her seemingly fake line of interest that I myself was kinda disgusted of her and felt like terminating that date. I honestly don't have in my head I'm gonna try to lay some girl.

Like that **** is so *******y I have a million plus things I could be doing with my time and energy then concentrating on women. Especially some annoying bitches that have zero integrity.

Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    The way you describe your dates is similar to how my date went with the girl bitching on chat I talked about earlier in the thread. The only personal question she asked was about if I was from the US because I'm in Mexico. I said yes. And that was that.

Rlly girls with high interest are the ones that ask a lot of questions. A guy earlier said that only girls that are interested do this in general but I disagree. Women have a threshold and the ones that put out for dates are kinda interested already but women literally don't give an ounce of fuk about ever pulling up that interest themselves unless you escalate.

I personally saw a window on where I could make a move with the girl I went to the movies with but I had in mind her bitch texts and her seemingly fake line of interest that I myself was kinda disgusted of her and felt like terminating that date. I honestly don't have in my head I'm gonna try to lay some girl.

Like that **** is so *******y I have a million plus things I could be doing with my time and energy then concentrating on women. Especially some annoying bitches that have zero integrity.
    The escalation wasn't the problem brah, on first date touched her Lower back, thighs, held her hands, second date kissed etc.
    Goes how we don't "vibe well" or have "stuff in common"
    We can joke around and make each other laugh that's no problem probably the best aspect.
    For example in the first date I go about "which school did you go to?"
    Her replies like "I went to xxx, it was nice"
    Then she goes quiet lol so I've to keep pushing for questions. Then talk about my school experiences even though she never even asked me. Basically unless I bring up a conversation topic she would go dead quiet and not say a word lmao. She told me she was shy and awkward. Even on text since day 1: I've to talk about myself alot because when I ask her questions her responses are so dead. So I say whats up she goes nothing much,then again just like in person I've to push for the conversation and force it or talk about myself because she never opens up.
    How we mean to vibe well, if her responses are so closed ended and dead, and she never asks me any questions, and I've to talk about some random chit otherwise it would have been awkward af.
    I got a couple of female friends and convo is way more smother with them, when I ask them questions they give me long responses or talk alot so I can take the conversation somewhere and its smooth. Those friends don't do this dead replies BS, where I've to keep asking questions or just talk about myself the whole time.
    Last edited by DanSDA; 04-10-2020 at 02:06 AM.

The escalation wasn't the problem brah, on first date touched her Lower back, thighs, held her hands, second date kissed etc.
    Goes how we don't "vibe well" or have "stuff in common"
    We can joke around and make each other laugh that's no problem probably the best aspect.
    For example in the first date I go about "which school did you go to?"
    Her replies like "I went to xxx, it was nice"
    Then she goes quiet lol so I've to keep pushing for questions. Then talk about my school experiences even though she never even asked me. Basically unless I bring up a conversation topic she would go dead quiet and not say a word lmao. She told me she was shy and awkward. Even on text since day 1: I've to talk about myself alot because when I ask her questions her responses are so dead. So I say whats up she goes nothing much,then again just like in person I've to push for the conversation and force it or talk about myself because she never opens up.
    How we mean to vibe well, if her responses are so closed ended and dead, and she never asks me any questions, and I've to talk about some random chit otherwise it would have been awkward af.
    I got a couple of female friends and convo is way more smother with them, when I ask them questions they give me long responses or talk alot so I can take the conversation somewhere and its smooth. Those friends don't do this dead replies BS, where I've to keep asking questions or just talk about myself the whole time.
    Well then yeah she probably likes you and she might have gone jealous when you sent pics talking to other girls. But if by date whatever y'all haven't gone intimate then yea you escalated but didn't go through completely perhaps and she went cold on you. Which is what bitches do so again, no big deal you're overthinking. She doesn't want to get laid anymore because supposedly you're friendzoned my ass.

At this point I would have gone nc and done something else with my time. I wouldn't be orbiting or tryharding to get out of the so called "friendzone". The moment a girl wants to pull bs like that is when the little relationship we had terminates and usually never comes to happen again.

It has it's downside to be terminating relationships all the time. Example I only been getting like 1 like on my fb pics which is the girl I'm currently talking to. But I am very in peace the rest of my day and fb whoring is for *******z

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She knows she has you wrapped around her finger which is why she uses you for attention and she is keeping you around as an option for that specific reason. You are so infatuated with a girl that hasn't even put out for you and put you in the friendzone lmao. You have ignored every good advice from this thread. There is no helping you. You are a pathetic low self esteem beta that will keep giving this girl attention because you are desperate/clingy and have no balls. Enjoy the friendzone and the orbitor life.
    NY:Knicks-Giants-Yankees

Originally Posted by WafflesBrah View Post
    She knows she has you wrapped around her finger which is why she uses you for attention and she is keeping you around as an option for that specific reason. You are so infatuated with a girl that hasn't even put out for you and put you in the friendzone lmao. You have ignored every good advice from this thread. There is no helping you. You are a pathetic low self esteem beta that will keep giving this girl attention because you are desperate/clingy and have no balls. Enjoy the friendzone and the orbitor life.
    Women that act like the prize tend to not be **** 100% of the time lol. Like legit all of them will go Sl00t the moment you back off even a little. Which is the fear op has of letting go. But whether or not op stays or goes sl00ts gonna sl00t LOL 😂 for real tho this is real

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this thread gave me autism

OP is definitely a Timothy

zero dignity, zero self-respect. zero ability to escalate sexually on a date

if some c*nt blocks you, delete her number and move on. why would you continue to talk to them let alone chase them more. you must have absolutely nothing else going on in life.

do you honestly think this can go somewhere? she gives no fks about you at all. it's either your ego thinking she likes you and you have a chance of you are truly awful with women. still hopefully you will learn from experience

edit

pro tip. when a girl actually likes you, she makes it easy as fk for you. they play no games. this girl is truly trash and emotionally damaged
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

Update to thread: so been somewhat ignoring her and distancing myself the last couple of days.
    So she starts texting my brother and all that, so then she goes "did dan tell you I'm getting a new boyfriend?" Then my brother goes I didn't know you guys were that close.
    Then she's like "not to him lol"
    So my brother told me what's up and finding that out I'd have enough. So blocked her on all social media.
    She asks why I did that.
    I tell her "I was really into you and all I ever wanted was to be with you, it's a shame you couldn't love me the way i loved you. There will be a girl out there who will love me for me, and i will find her. Please do not ever text me again."
    Then deleted her number too :l

Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cadet4life has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shes a attention whore. just go NC, first few days are rough but you'll see the light
    be the turtle in the race.

Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought that if we meet up more n chit like that she will start liking me ? haven't been friendzoned to this extent before. I have a few female friends but not friendzoned ffs.
    The fact you want her this much is legit causing you to be friend zoned.

Tell her your not looking for anything platonic and you'll see her around. She'll be back trust me.

The only way to be in the friend zone is if you allow yourself to be there. Just leave it.

Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actonspur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Update to thread: so been somewhat ignoring her and distancing myself the last couple of days.
    So she starts texting my brother and all that, so then she goes "did dan tell you I'm getting a new boyfriend?" Then my brother goes I didn't know you guys were that close.
    Then she's like "not to him lol"
    So my brother told me what's up and finding that out I'd have enough. So blocked her on all social media.
    She asks why I did that.
    I tell her "I was really into you and all I ever wanted was to be with you, it's a shame you couldn't love me the way i loved you. There will be a girl out there who will love me for me, and i will find her. Please do not ever text me again."
    Then deleted her number too :l
    OK op is 100% a troll.