Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlwaysFocus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tinysprinkle View Post
    A police report lol
    nah better you get knocked out and learn your lesson

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yikes
    it's plain to see, you can't change me
    hustle 7 days straight in the same tee - by day 3 people say i'm crazy
    i tell 'em being broke is something i can't be

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bish caught the 1-2 mayweather

Penthouse resident miscer THATSfunnyOP's Avatar
    THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    no WK, but the guy retaliated with borderline deadly force.
    This. Strong mouth breathers in this thread.
    King MANLET the 3rd

SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    That's because you were around a bunch of beta phaggots that let others bully them, just lol @ letting a female treat you that way. I can make out with whoever I please.

That's exactly why females act the way they do today, YOU LET THEM.

You're unaware of people throwing sulfuric acid on each other?

I've had them in my ER and 100% of the time it's been a woman that threw it on a man.

The men usually end up legally blind and facially scarred for life.

What sort of medicine do u practice dawg?

What is the ratio of facial burns from sulphuric acid to facial fractures from assault you have seen or treated?

Im guessing I know the answer unless you be living in a state that ends in STAN...
    Plastic/Reconstructive =/= Cosmetic Surgery....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Look after your health/body, we only get one shot at it

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    All of these.

Normally I'm all for a sloot getting an equal outcome to her action, but ol'boy went too far.

Watch the video again:
    -White girl is holding a drink, but it's in a Fast Food/Gas Station soda container. You don't find those at clubs. It's possible these people congregated at a hangout spot near a store. This is actually common in "hood" like areas.
    -White girl is clearly upset about something. We don't know what, but she wants to figure out who's responsible for whatever happened.
    -Some other ghetto sloot says "It was HIM!" You can also hear another comment in the video "Drunk ass" or something, then some laughter. Some onlookers were definitely trying to instigate a reaction.
    -The guy in the pink knows he's been pointed out and he was waiting for a reaction, which means he had time to calculate the force of his reaction.
    -That was no reflex, he hit her as hard as he could.

The "Captain Save A Hoe" did get his ass beat, but if you pay attention to the end of the video, there's another guy on his back trying to hold him down.

Obvious bait, however I partially agree.

I'll kindly remove the stupidity from your post to demonstrate my understanding of what you said.

-Yes, that young lady looks like she didn't belong in that environment. She had a drink, that resembled something from a Fast Food joint, or Gas Station. NOT a club.
    -But someone in the video said "Drunk ass" so she might've been drunk already.
    -Ghetto people like to congregate in large groups sometimes, and I'll bet the young lady was passing through. Likely drunk and getting food or something.
    -It's not in anyone's DNA. But I will say rap/thug culture is a strong influence in the lives of a lot of young black men. It does encourage violence to some degree.
    -"Unrooted"? Bro, instead of using vague words to hide your meaning, man up and say what you mean. If you're gonna bait, don't pussyfoot around.

I can't believe dudes ITT are actually arguing for "Self Defense". Did you not see the drink she was holding? Acid in a SODA CUP? Where would a basic white girl get her hands on that??? Give me a break.

I get it. Women need to be put in their place and understand they can't act out physically against a male without consequence. I 100% support that idea, but the man in the video just seems like the kind of person looking for a reason to be violent. I've been around his type in High School, and they're easy to spot. The mans pants were sagged so low that his ass was hanging out. Surely he's an upstanding citizen who contributes to the community!

The young lady did deserve to be put in her place. Maybe a push, or even a backhand, but a full body force hook to the face? No.
    I honestly think you believe the garbage you spew, black card revoked and I ain't even black.
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

trump King of the Morons VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    darwin awards all around

i mean play silly games win silly prizes but got damn that punch nearly killed her

I mean how many instances have we heard where a person's head gets cracked on the cement and the guy catches a case for murder. Kinda have to ask is it really worth it in the end. It's just low IQ behaviour all around with everybody a little bit drunk.
    Not that many. Probably 0.00001%. Do you even realize how many fights there are every weekend?

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remember that gif of the girl from jersey shore getting ktfo with Mayweathers head photo shopped onto the guy who punched her? That was the funniest gif ever.

Originally Posted by HouseOfISRAEL View Post
    this

have you guys noticed this?

if a white dude hits a girl, 100 white dudes jump from cars, manholes, buildings down the street and jump the guy

but when a black guy does it, nobody intervenes and if they do they get WERKED
    I call bullchit! Where exactly have you ever noticed this?

Sounds imaginary?

blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aherpderp View Post
    Does anyone not get ****ed up from acid being thrown on their face?
    Seems like one of the cruelest attacks to commit. Minimum is lifelong disfiguration if not blindness
    What is the sentencing on acid attacks, should be close to murder.
    It's an assault with caustic chemicals charge, 2-5 years in prison depending on the state and responsibility for the medical bills of the victim. I've talked to the officers about it since they involve me with the report and medical records.
    u wot m8

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HouseOfISRAEL View Post
    this

have you guys noticed this?

if a white dude hits a girl, 100 white dudes jump from cars, manholes, buildings down the street and jump the guy

but when a black guy does it, nobody intervenes and if they do they get WERKED
    Has nothing to do with white knights, and has everything to do with right and wrong. What you pointed out has to do with a persons upbringing. Many more black kids grow up in fatherless homes than other races, and for that reason they didn't have a father who taught them right from wrong, and beat it into them. That's what fathers are for.

These kids are street kids, probably came from the ghetto. So not surprised they see nothing wrong w/ throwing a haymaker at a small girl who poses no threat, potentially killing her over getting splashed with some liquid.

Reason at a normal college party every guy would jump this dude is because the people in that room are educated, and can easily see retalliation like that is in no way proportional, or justifiable, given the circumstances.

Most of the degenerates ITT who think there's nothing wrong w/ what the guy did would change their tune real quick if they witnessed their own father punch their mother directly in the face as hard as possible, knocking her unconscious.

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    nah better you get knocked out and learn your lesson
    What, why? She said she had a drink thrown in her face, that obviously counts for some sort of assault in USA right? Reporting is better than punching someone

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    All of these.

Normally I'm all for a sloot getting an equal outcome to her action, but ol'boy went too far.

Watch the video again:
    -White girl is holding a drink, but it's in a Fast Food/Gas Station soda container. You don't find those at clubs. It's possible these people congregated at a hangout spot near a store. This is actually common in "hood" like areas.
    -White girl is clearly upset about something. We don't know what, but she wants to figure out who's responsible for whatever happened.
    -Some other ghetto sloot says "It was HIM!" You can also hear another comment in the video "Drunk ass" or something, then some laughter. Some onlookers were definitely trying to instigate a reaction.
    -The guy in the pink knows he's been pointed out and he was waiting for a reaction, which means he had time to calculate the force of his reaction.
    -That was no reflex, he hit her as hard as he could.

The "Captain Save A Hoe" did get his ass beat, but if you pay attention to the end of the video, there's another guy on his back trying to hold him down.

Obvious bait, however I partially agree.

I'll kindly remove the stupidity from your post to demonstrate my understanding of what you said.

-Yes, that young lady looks like she didn't belong in that environment. She had a drink, that resembled something from a Fast Food joint, or Gas Station. NOT a club.
    -But someone in the video said "Drunk ass" so she might've been drunk already.
    -Ghetto people like to congregate in large groups sometimes, and I'll bet the young lady was passing through. Likely drunk and getting food or something.
    -It's not in anyone's DNA. But I will say rap/thug culture is a strong influence in the lives of a lot of young black men. It does encourage violence to some degree.
    -"Unrooted"? Bro, instead of using vague words to hide your meaning, man up and say what you mean. If you're gonna bait, don't pussyfoot around.

I can't believe dudes ITT are actually arguing for "Self Defense". Did you not see the drink she was holding? Acid in a SODA CUP? Where would a basic white girl get her hands on that??? Give me a break.

I get it. Women need to be put in their place and understand they can't act out physically against a male without consequence. I 100% support that idea, but the man in the video just seems like the kind of person looking for a reason to be violent. I've been around his type in High School, and they're easy to spot. The mans pants were sagged so low that his ass was hanging out. Surely he's an upstanding citizen who contributes to the community!

The young lady did deserve to be put in her place. Maybe a push, or even a backhand, but a full body force hook to the face? No.
    You know what you may have a point. It's not possible to bring it in a cup, usually they are carried in a bottle or glass material or something, although some plastics are resistant to the acid. But yeah she wouldn't dare to bring acid in a normal soda cup. They are made from polyethylene and it would literally burn/melt if acid is poured into it.
    Last edited by tinysprinkle; 04-07-2020 at 05:09 AM.

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    low inhib tyrones smashing female white privilege, god bless em.

ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000) ConTroLFreaKK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bit of an over-reaction on the bro's part, i'm all for dishing out justice but no dumb ass deserves brain damage/death for something this stupid lol. Hope the dumb sloot recovers & learns her lesson.
    * Takes shirt off while taking a poop crew *

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did watch it.
    You're completely ignoring the fact that the dude didn't even look to see who it was, all he knows is he got something throw at him/touched so he reacted like anyone would.

He just happened to step into that hit blind and that sloot got taught a lesson she'll never forget.

Would I punch a hoe that did that to me?

Boyo I would punch with the force of a thousand miscers/10 and not lose any sleep because I'm not a cuck
    Lol @ idiots like this trying to justify hitting a 100lb woman full force for throwng her drink at you.

A simple slap would have sufficed, the guy was clearly a degenerate.
    High energy poster

blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know what you may have a point. It's not possible to bring it in a cup, usually they are carried in a bottle or glass material or something, although some plastics are resistant to the acid. But yeah she wouldn't dare to bring acid in a normal soda cup. They are made from polyethylene and it would literally burn/melt if acid is poured into it.
    Sulfuric acid doesn't interact with polyethylene and it's the most common plastic there is.
    u wot m8

Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    Lol @ idiots like this trying to justify hitting a 100lb woman full force for throwng her drink at you.

A simple slap would have sufficed, the guy was clearly a degenerate.
    Yeah you keep giving them that special privilege, meanwhile I've stitched up a man that was stabbed 26 times in his sleep by his own wife.
    u wot m8

SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurgeonBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah you keep giving them that special privilege, meanwhile I've stitched up a man that was stabbed 26 times in his sleep by his own wife.
    what the **** relevance is that comment?

people do bad **** to other people all the time. Sounds like you have issues with women...

Simple question - would you take that video to a meeting with your colleagues in ED and sit there and say you thought the behaviour of the man who punched the woman in the face was acceptable and defend his actions like you are doing here?

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingmanaverage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She didn't come at him with a machete though did she? Dolt.
    High energy poster

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sulfuric acid doesn't interact with polyethylene and it's the most common plastic there is.
    Yup! Exactly, so the soda cup didn't have acid. Idk if there's other dangerous drinks out there that could've startled him. I heard of someone throwing chili infused water into someone's eyes and they couldn't see for a while cos of it, so there's some other things other than acid.
    Last edited by tinysprinkle; 04-07-2020 at 05:32 AM.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you comparing a violent stabbing to someone throwing a drink in a college party/bar atmosphere?

I mean yeah if that girl had a knife sure deck her ****in head off. But She threw a drink. In a place with probably tons of drunk idiots doing drunk idiot things.
    I once saw a drunk girl poop on the dance floor on my shoe at a club. Didn't feel the need to obliterate her face for it. Just choked back my vomit and went to the manager and got some free drinks.

Cooler heads prevail bud.

Some of you guys really trying to justify by saying she could have had some chemical or some acid in her drink.... Jesus christ... Go outside you ****ing losers lmao
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

Originally Posted by SurgeonBrah View Post
    what the **** relevance is that comment?

people do bad **** to other people all the time. Sounds like you have issues with women...

Simple question - would you take that video to a meeting with your colleagues in ED and sit there and say you thought the behaviour of the man who punched the woman in the face was acceptable and defend his actions like you are doing here?
    You're projecting hard onto me, that's usually a reflection of yourself FYI.

I absolutely would use this video as reference to and for anyone, anywhere. He was well within his rights to defend himself, she lawfully assaulted him first. Your opinion means exactly nothing in the context of the law.

Yup! Exactly, so the soda cup didn't have acid. Idk if there's other dangerous drinks out there that could've startled him. I heard of someone throwing chili infused water into someone's eyes and they couldn't see for a while cos of it, so there's many other things other than acid.
    You said you weren't logging on here anymore, don't disappoint me.

What was in the cup is irrelevant. It was assault, so is spitting on someone.

My point was the acid would not have melted the cup she was holding. You should've learned that in high school science class.
    u wot m8

I absolutely would use this video as reference to and for anyone, anywhere. He was well within his rights to defend himself, she lawfully assaulted him first. Your opinion means exactly nothing in the context of the law.

You said you weren't logging on here anymore, don't disappoint me.

What was in the cup is irrelevant. It was assault, so is spitting on someone.

My point was the acid would not have melted the cup she was holding. You should've learned that in high school science class.
    Huh, I thought it'll melt the cup.. some acids are super strong and will literally melt the material if you put it on some weak plastic lol. Thanks, I didn't know that.

And yeah I wanna stop logging in but this place is so addictive especially during quarantine. :/

Questionable reasoning of the law regarding self-defence.

Would a jury of peers conclude that he acted with an objectionably reasonable amount of force to a threat that posed imminent risk of injury or death?

I think you are talking out your arsehole... Or just have a moral and ethical compass that is so far out of whack I truly feel sorry for any patient you treat..

And projecting? Lol - maybe you should have paid more attention in your psych lectures/have an understanding of the reasonable person test (my opinion that is the opposite to yours) - I think your comments on here show your true thoughts on women pretty clearly!

*Mod negged survivor*

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Not that many. Probably 0.00001%. Do you even realize how many fights there are every weekend?
    0.00001% is alot considering how often fights can break out at a party or club at any given moment as you've said

not counting severe injury, brain damage, etc. It's not worth jail time. Let's also not act that those people involved are the epitome of society either. Likely drunk degenerates doing degenerate things.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Would a jury of peers conclude that he acted with an objectionably reasonable amount of force to a threat that posed imminent risk of injury or death?

I think you are talking out your arsehole... Or just have a moral and ethical compass that is so far out of whack I truly feel sorry for any patient you treat...
    This. You clearly spend too much time on the internet if you think any judge or jury would ever side with that dude for taking her face off like that.

"oh hey judge I broke this girls jaw and gave her 50k in medical bills cause she was drunk and threw a drink at me.

"well good for you defending yourself son"

LMAO. No.
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    poverty people gathering and a fight breaks out. more at 6pm.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DDSF1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many eunuch cuckold capn save a ho miscers wow lol

You bitchmades need some self respect...

I think you are talking out your arsehole... Or just have a moral and ethical compass that is so far out of whack I truly feel sorry for any patient you treat..

And projecting? Lol - maybe you should have paid more attention in your psych lectures/have an understanding of the reasonable person test (my opinion that is the opposite to yours) - I think your comments on here show your true thoughts on women pretty clearly!

Everything you say is a projection, what do you know about US court rooms? Stay in your own lane, no one cares about your poverty opinion.
    u wot m8

Penthouse resident miscer THATSfunnyOP's Avatar
    THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000) THATSfunnyOP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My takeaway,

Spoiler!
    King MANLET the 3rd