Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Uber liberal Sweden a great success story

Sweden suffers its biggest daily jump in coronavirus deaths after PM warned of thousands more victims: 76 more people die taking total to 477 amid backlash at government's refusal to order a lockdown

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...us-deaths.html
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should tell this to all of your conservative brethren who think this is a nothingburger flu and we should go about our lives as normal. They are the only people on here resisting the idea of a lockdown and quarantining
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    You should tell this to all of your conservative brethren who think this is a nothingburger flu and we should go about our lives as normal. They are the only people on here resisting the idea of a lockdown and quarantining

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweden's universal healthcare should have prevented this virus from ever happening. please note 100% sarcasm

Swedes enjoy world-class healthcare—when they get it

Asia Nader didn't know whether to worry more about being diagnosed with a hole in her heart at the age of 21, or having to wait a year for Swedish doctors to fix it.
    "I completely fell apart when I found out," she told AFP, remembering the long agonising months until she finally had her operation in June this year, one month before her 23rd birthday.

Sweden has the fifth-highest life expectancy in Europe and cancer survival rates are among the continent's highest, according to 2017 OECD figures.

But Swedes are frustrated over their universal healthcare, one of the main pillars of their cherished welfare state, with long waiting queues due to a shortage of nurses and available doctors in some areas.

"Swedes have little confidence that politicians will solve this," said Lisa Pelling, chief analyst at progressive think tank Arena Ide.......

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-...hcarewhen.html

Thanks, Bernie!
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RIP Sweden, you stood alone as a beacon of freedom but looks like you are going to fold to fear mongering
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m conservative. I don’t think it’s a nothingburger or that it should be compared to most strains of flu. I don’t think we should go about our lives as normal, though I do think we should try to be a close to normal as possible while being reasonably safe. However, I do resist the idea of lockdown. How the hell can anyone support the idea that government officials can place you on house arrest without trial, much less without even being charged with anything is beyond me. Now, perhaps implementing penalties for knowingly spreading the virus I can see, but fukk being on house arrest.

- lets decriminalize the knowing and deliberate transmission of HIV

- lets place all 30,000,000 of our citizens on house arrest just because

HONK HONK
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    I’m conservative. I don’t think it’s a nothingburger or that it should be compared to most strains of flu. I don’t think we should go about our lives as normal, though I do think we should try to be a close to normal as possible while being reasonably safe. However, I do resist the idea of lockdown. How the hell can anyone support the idea that government officials can place you on house arrest without trial, much less without even being charged with anything is beyond me. Now, perhaps implementing penalties for knowingly spreading the virus I can see, but fukk being on house arrest.

HONK HONK
    They honk I drink!
    *Not affiliated with naughty dog* crew

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HONK HONK
    Cause it's a contagious viral pandemic you genius. This isn't a normal situation or one where everyday rules apply. Governments also can't normally force private businesses to build things, yet here we are during this emergency with Trump using wartime powers to force Ford and other companies to build ventilators to support public health.

It's almost like things operate differently during emergency situations, particularly those that can impact the entire nation. Astounding thought, I know.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

HONK HONK
    this is where I'm at, but it's fun watching them become a real life meme here - if you don't support lockdowns you want all grandmothers to die...lol

After three years of calling Trump an authoritarian, suddenly they want more authoritarian control.
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cause it's a contagious viral pandemic you genius. This isn't a normal situation or one where everyday rules apply. Governments also can't normally force private businesses to build things, yet here we are during this emergency with Trump using wartime powers to force Ford and other companies to build ventilators to support public health.

It's almost like things operate differently during emergency situations, particularly those that can impact the entire nation. Astounding thought, I know.
    So what is the cutoff for the R0 that allows the government to implement mandatory house arrest for all citizens? Do you factor in the overall number of infected? The infected per capita? Do you consider population density of the area? Do you consider the fatality rate? The number of hospital beds in an area? Or do you just say “ I’m scared so I think the government should lock everyone down”?
    +positive crew+

So what is the cutoff for the R0 that allows the government to implement mandatory house arrest for all citizens? Do you factor in the overall number of infected? The infected per capita? Do you consider population density of the area? Do you consider the fatality rate? The number of hospital beds in an area? Or do you just say “ I’m scared so I think the government should lock everyone down”?
    What we knew about the R0 and CFR figures out of China, Italy, seeing how badly some country's hospitals were rapidly overloaded, running short of ventilators, and so forth, was more than enough cause for concern to warrant taking serious measures to stop contact between people. Since plenty of idiots were refusing to follow distancing advice then at some point it needed to be enforced to get everyone to comply.

You aren't being forcibly sent off to run into machine gun fire, you're just being told to stay indoors except for essential things and binge Netflix for a couple months until this thing hopefully dies off.

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We should. Stop living in fear.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1.298.620 cases in the world right now
    71317 deaths in the world

Basic math: 71317x100/1298620= 5.50%.

340169 cases in the Usa
    9705 deaths in the Usa

Basic math once again: 9705x100/340169=2.85%

15583 cases in Canada
    293 deaths in Canada

293x100/15583=1.89%

Now I could go on but let me make it clear that nobody is downplaying anything here. In those examples I showed you the mortality rate is super low which means most of us are gonna make it. What you are doing is fear mongering and trying to label this “pandemic” something super serious that requires a complete overhaul of an economy to halt it.

Edit: those numbers are the reason why I don’t live in fear or why I wouldn’t snitch on people who got together to the Police. I’ll do my part and avoid seeing my grandparents but even then I’m a sane rational person and I’ll still see them because I can tell if I have a disease or not inside of me. You’ve got people really acting like this is the End of the World. You’ve got people that are ready to see the economy burn down to rubble because of how unfit society really is.

Ill still wash my hands like I always have and I’ll cough on my shirt like I always have. Tempted to neg you because you’re no better then the sheeple I see on facebook trynna virtue signal while you eat your bucket of kfc.
    175 lbs at 14% bf. Long term goal 170 lbs at 10% bf

-No longer works in a bank crew

-Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

-Bulwark against Communism/Marxism and all other far-left ideology.

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The death rate of the flu is over 5% aye lmao
    *Not affiliated with naughty dog* crew

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Marxists govt officials in sweden refusal to have a lockdown, etc straight up hoping his virus takes out a big chunk of their older white populace. Their migration polices are taking too long.

What we knew about the R0 and CFR figures out of China, Italy, seeing how badly some country's hospitals were rapidly overloaded, running short of ventilators, and so forth, was more than enough cause for concern to warrant taking serious measures to stop contact between people. Since plenty of idiots were refusing to follow distancing advice then at some point it needed to be enforced to get everyone to comply.

You aren't being forcibly sent off to run into machine gun fire, you're just being told to stay indoors except for essential things and binge Netflix for a couple months until this thing hopefully dies off.

So in other words there are no concrete measures by which we adjust our laws and constitution, it’s just up to the discretion of whoever happens to be in charge at a given time. No thanks Geoff.
    +positive crew+

ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltsOgre is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree, they should have issued a stay at home order. Only highly competent governments that can control this through testing alone should stay open. Very few governments reach this level as it's a high bar.

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats this have to do with them being liberal? are people not dying in other countries?
    O|||||||O

RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RommelMcDonald will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Bernie Sanders will never be president and his followers are quickly becoming ostracized from norm thinking society.

I hope this news finds you well.

So in other words there are no concrete measures by which we adjust our laws and constitution, it’s just up to the discretion of whoever happens to be in charge at a given time. No thanks Geoff.
    Well maybe someone can put something more concrete in the laws after this. Until then, stfu and stay at home

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully in a few years they will be looking for men to move to Sweden to impregnate swedish women.

TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can’t stop all those imported “doctors and engineers” from going outside and screaming AlahuSnackbar all day, they are so busy using their medical degrees to engineer a cure, we can’t disturb them... right Sweden.

Where is that European world class healthcare system that libs been yapping about? Waiting for a capitalist America to invent cure again?

Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000) Suit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TrueTruth View Post

Where is that European world class healthcare system that libs been yapping about?
    Its in 1995, like the last time they owned their own country.

RIP Scandinavia.
    ANTIFA Supporters and/or Sympathizers on the MISC -

THATSfunnyOP, MiniManletBrah, AngryBaby, lockdev, rikugunchusa, miscinbro

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Interesting how the government determines what is essential and what isn't....

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think he wants to see a mandatory curfew, and a complete lockdown, he wants the police to harass and question everyone they see outside.

He seems like the type to call 911 on someone jogging by themselves outside.

RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should tell this to all of your conservative brethren who think this is a nothingburger flu and we should go about our lives as normal.

No conservatives think that.

sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sy2502 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    1.298.620 cases in the world right now
    71317 deaths in the world

Basic math: 71317x100/1298620= 5.50%.
    Basic statistics: neither you nor anyone else has any idea what the real number of cases is. Hence 5.50% is literally pulled out of thin air.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    We should. Stop living in fear.
    Sweden better not let the right wing use this as an excuse to close their borders.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Basic statistics: neither you nor anyone else has any idea what the real number of cases is. Hence 5.50% is literally pulled out of thin air.
    Thing is, if you're on the verge of death with multiple ailments, catch the corono and die, was it because of the ailments or the corona?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Marxists govt officials in sweden refusal to have a lockdown, etc straight up hoping his virus takes out a big chunk of their older white populace. Their migration polices are taking too long.
    Came in to post this.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....