Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Then serious answer

I honestly believe he’s playing his ongoing game of control the populace and the story no matter the factual basis. Always been interesting to watch the decimation of belief in the media, twitter and social media usage and odd posturing

But dis misc so feel free to translate into “orange man bad” speak
    So you literally think Trump is the one who is trying to control the populace with misinformation, not the media...I have watched every single press conference he's had on this, and at NO TIME did he ever say that crap was a magical cure. Ever. That is 100% propaganda perpetuated by the MSM. He did in fact state multiple times that it had promise and why not "give it a shot." And also we don't have years, we have days. We're working under an accelerated pace, so having some multi-year trial is just out of the question.

Further, there is plenty of actual evidence it might mitigate the symptoms of the virus. Are you actually going to deny that now? Again, that's pure MSM propaganda. No matter how many times the media claims it's merely "anecdotal", that in no way de-legitimizes the fact that multiple doctors with real degrees in medicine are using it with some success. Is it a miracle cure? Nope. Does it seem to work in a lot of cases? Yes.

So go ahead and keep reading all the articles you want, plenty of people have taken the drug and experienced good results.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ten_Hearts View Post
    Because safety is still a major concern with a lot of these drugs and very expensive.
    They're actually super cheap and ubiquitous. As far as possibly being dangerous, if I knew I was either probably going to die or could take a drug that's been around forever and had a 50/50 shot at working, if I had TDS obviously I'd just die to spite Trump.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    In this instance of Hydroxychloroquine

Ive seen a figure $25 a dose for COVID treatment

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955

additionally FDA approved "off label" use of it for COVID
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Trump cures cancer, puts treatment centers out of work.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

Originally Posted by BFast55 View Post
    "Trump cures cancer, puts treatment centers out of work.
    While this is humorous, Thomas Sowell talks about something similar when he went to work for the Department of Labor (I think, been a while since I read the book). He had Marxist leanings (his own words) but that changed over a summer because he discovered the workers were wholly uninterested in actually getting people jobs because that would eliminate their own positions. Essentially, they wanted to maintain the status quo so they had employment; fixing the system was unimportant.

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    They're actually super cheap and ubiquitous. As far as possibly being dangerous, if I knew I was either probably going to die or could take a drug that's been around forever and had a 50/50 shot at working, if I had TDS obviously I'd just die to spite Trump.
    Depends if one's insurance will cover off label treatments. And I'm not saying we shouldn't try things, as I said there are numerous drugs being investigated as potential treatments, I am weary of being too optimistic on a drug being effective. I do work in the industry and I've seen a lot of drugs with promise not meet endpoints in phase 3 trials. It happens and I'm particularly weary about doing this with an antibiotic, otherwise next year we will have outbreaks of super gonorrhea or something. Also making off label claims about a drug would probably get me fired.

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Based on some of Donald Trump's other scientific work I'll take a pass on his medical opinions.

Depends if one's insurance will cover off label treatments. And I'm not saying we shouldn't try things, as I said there are numerous drugs being investigated as potential treatments, I am weary of being too optimistic on a drug being effective. I do work in the industry and I've seen a lot of drugs with promise not meet endpoints in phase 3 trials. It happens and I'm particularly weary about doing this with an antibiotic, otherwise next year we will have outbreaks of super gonorrhea or something. Also making off label claims about a drug would probably get me fired.
    It was my understanding that the Federal government was covering people's copay to use the treatment. Also, FDA approved it, so that'd be hard for an insurance company to deny that, I'd think.

RE: you making comments, yeah, I get it. EXACTLY why Dr. Birx/Fauci cannot say this works; they don't want to lose their medical license. Who's to say they didn't tell Trump it had promise and he made the statements? It's pretty obvious at this point he literally DGAF what anyone thinks about him.

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    Based on some of Donald Trump's other scientific work I'll take a pass on his medical opinions.
    What does a virus relief bill and green energy have to do with eachother?
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It was my understanding that the Federal government was covering people's copay to use the treatment. Also, FDA approved it, so that'd be hard for an insurance company to deny that, I'd think.

RE: you making comments, yeah, I get it. EXACTLY why Dr. Birx/Fauci cannot say this works; they don't want to lose their medical license. Who's to say they didn't tell Trump it had promise and he made the statements? It's pretty obvious at this point he literally DGAF what anyone thinks about him.
    I've heard differing things about what is covered or isn't covered, like testing, treatments, etc. If it is being covered that's great. I hope cost doesn't become barrier to effective treatments.

Maybe they did tell him something, neither of us can tell. I am just personally weary about making claims and think we should push forward with these trials as quickly as possible.

I don't think the media can claim absolutely either that the drugs aren't effective either at this point.

lmao

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    He's literally handling this the exact same stupid way he handled the sharpie with the weather map fiasco. Claiming you have nothing to lose is idiotic at best and dangerous at worst.

The reality is people "see good results" whether they take the drug or they don't. No one really knows at this point if it really has an effect, there simply hasn't been enough time to properly test it.

I've heard differing things about what is covered or isn't covered, like testing, treatments, etc. If it is being covered that's great. I hope cost doesn't become barrier to effective treatments.

Maybe they did tell him something, neither of us can tell. I am just personally weary about making claims and think we should push forward with these trials as quickly as possible.

I don't think the media can claim absolutely either that the drugs aren't effective either at this point.
    That's the whole point about this thing...the MSM doesn't want there to be a possible cure; they gain nothing if this crap ends before they can milk it for all it's worth. I wouldn't care if they actually presented the remote possibility the drugs could work, but they're making it sound like you'd have to be borderline retarded to even consider that.

That's the whole point about this thing...the MSM doesn't want there to be a possible cure; they gain nothing if this crap ends before they can milk it for all it's worth. I wouldn't care if they actually presented the remote possibility the drugs could work, but they're making it sound like you'd have to be borderline retarded to even consider that.
    Yea the media generally isn't very good when it come to medical science either. How often do you see articles along the lines of "an ounce of chocolate a date is equal to 5 hours of weight training" or something like that.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    He's literally handling this the exact same stupid way he handled the sharpie with the weather map fiasco. Claiming you have nothing to lose is idiotic at best and dangerous at worst.

The reality is people "see good results" whether they take the drug or they don't. No one really knows at this point if it really has an effect, there simply hasn't been enough time to properly test it.
    Well I'm convinced we should definitely let people die without trying while we wait for the perfect clinical trial to finish especially since the drugs are extremely expensive at $25 a pop and have massive side effects.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm asking seriously here instead of sarcastically...Trump probably has access to more information than any one individual on the planet. Why do you think that somehow your reading of internet articles is more valuable than what he knows?
    Because feelings. And orange man bad.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Well I'm convinced we should definitely let people die without trying while we wait for the perfect clinical trial to finish especially since the drugs are extremely expensive at $25 a pop and have massive side effects.
    Why stop there? Why not throw EVERY drug known to man at it? What do you have to lose?

And just lol if you think millions of people start taking this drug that it will still cost $25.. oh and it also has plenty of side effects.

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still have trouble figuring out why this is such a heated debate.

If somebody is on their last breath and about to die, you will try to use anything to save their life, including things that haven't gone through the proper clinical trials. Once again, it seems like TDS is making something an issue that shouldn't be an issue.

As long as the medical community understands whats involved with prescribing the drug (meaning they shouldn't do it casually for someone who might get sick), there should be no issue with it. Doctors should treat "requests" for the drug the same way they would treat requests for narcotics.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

Originally Posted by FatBallz View Post

If somebody is on their last breath and about to die, you will try to use anything to save their life, including things that haven't gone through the proper clinical trials. Once again, it seems like TDS is making something an issue that shouldn't be an issue.

As long as the medical community understands whats involved with prescribing the drug (meaning they shouldn't do it casually for someone who might get sick), there should be no issue with it. Doctors should treat "requests" for the drug the same way they would treat requests for narcotics.
    If someone is down to their last breath this drug isn't going to help. For the anecdotal positive response, the person needs to start taking it fairly early.

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course they would. This pandemic is the best thing that has happened to disgraceful scumbag libs in the past 4 years, after all their coup attempts have failed, they now want to destroy the economy and send the entire country through hell just for a slight chance to get rid of Drumphf and soothe their never-ending election loss butthurt.

Pathetic cockroaches. Yeah I’m talking about you over there leftist scum, you know it’s true.

Now they push the whole “vote by mail” bullchit so Nancy can power on her printing press.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FatBallz View Post

Doctors are trying it in different situations; Cuomo in his morning presser just confirmed it. But everyone seems very, very, cautious when discussing its real world potential.

Ok all but 1 guy.
    "What do you have to lose"
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imaging being an adult and politicizing a drug , cause trump said something about it
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Imaging being an adult and politicizing a drug , cause trump said something about it
    Most of these guys want proof b4 trying it out first.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    go do some research on it, plenty of doctors are reporting good results
    Different nations are touting it, India is no longer exporting it and giving it to medical workers and family members of the infected

We don’t have the time to sit here and run year long clinical studies, this kills quickly
    These drugs have been around and used frequently

Why not call your doctor and get their thoughts on it?

I called my doctor , he’s aware of it and actively prescribing it to those with symptoms of covid
    He even told me to make sure to take the zinc 2 hours after the HCQ and z pack
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    most of the same guys (libs/Dems/media) didnt need any proof on Russia, Ukraine, articles of impeachment etc etc etc to push those forward
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

other than saying they want more data and research on this use of the medication

I have yet to see one of these doctors saying the will not use the drug on a patient/family member or themselves if the have COVID19
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    go do some research on it, plenty of doctors are reporting good results
    Different nations are touting it, India is no longer exporting it and giving it to medical workers and family members of the infected

We don’t have the time to sit here and run year long clinical studies, this kills quickly
    These drugs have been around and used frequently

Why not call your doctor and get their thoughts on it?

I called my doctor , he’s aware of it and actively prescribing it to those with symptoms of covid
    He even told me to make sure to take the zinc 2 hours after the HCQ and z pack
    As far as I know Italy is not using it extensively because of its side effects. The vast majority of critically ill people in Italy are very old folks whose health is already extremely fragile, a drug with strong side effects would risk killing them just from the side effects. I know they are veering more toward a couple of anti viral meds, one initially developed for ebola and one used for HIV. Also an anti inflammatory drug used for arthritis to prevent the body immune system from going nuts which is what causes the severe pneumonia.

I think drugs and treatments should be left to doctors.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721