Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy Was having this scary pain on my left chest/heart

im just sitting here on my chair after waking up from a nap. All of a sudden i start feeling this weird pain in my left chest/heart near the ribs. Any kind of movement was worsening it so i stayed still a bit. Breathing out while pushing out stomach worsened it, was just doing that to test the more i pushed the worse it got. I started walking around a bit and it was flaring here and there while moving my arms around.

Both my arms got really tired during it. I took my BP, was normal. I coughed and it hurt while doing that. Got a lil bit scared since the pain was different/scary/worst than what i usually deal with, so not sure if anxiety was making it worse. I pee'd, my urine was dark since I had not drank water all day, so i just drank two bottles right away. 5 or more mins later the pain went away I think, not sure if it was cuz the water.

I am yawning a lot right now while taking a big breath in. was scared af tbh and glad it's over. really have to decide at what point do i go to ER? do i just deal with it no matter how bad it is. I had this same pain a week ago when i was taking a shower it lasts for only 15-30 secs but today was longer. Day 23 of symptoms of whatever I have, can't wait for it to end and hopefully i live through it. my bpm is 80.

Gonna eat right now since I only had one meal so far.
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop being a phaggot, the ER and firefighters laugh at people like you lol, its not an emergency . Go see ur primary care dr
    *Paramedic Crew*
    *LA Sports Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *NCAA Wrestling Crew*

CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanardMedic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ LOL , this guy gets it.

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you've got the rona

RIP

elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50) elminirex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Goodnight Sweet Price

You came down with the RONA

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kingHanley View Post
    Stop being a phaggot, the ER and firefighters laugh at people like you lol, its not an emergency . Go see ur primary care dr
    they wont see anyone cuz think everyone has covid so can only call them
    Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAlias View Post
    Sounds like you've got the rona

RIP
    Originally Posted by elminirex View Post
    Goodnight Sweet Price

You came down with the RONA
    aren't we all gonna get it eventually
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on daily Conics "I am dying Misc - hold me" thread...

Dallas, Texas / USMC / Rugby

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am dying is to conics

as

Grey joggers are to matthewchav
    It's not Snorlax his name's BORLAX

AP5 / PRO-Fap

thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000) thebrainiac is just really nice. (+1000)
    They've flipped 5G on and those milimeter waves are reeking havoc on people

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your daily threads are fuking ridiculous

Whatever it is I hope it takes you soon or at least your ability to type you complete spaz
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns