Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

is it justified to be racist / prejudice if..

that group of people destroys the ****ing world?
    Misc Math Crew

Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Confused... Has the world been destroyed?
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) passengerz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Isn’t that like saying should EVERY white person be blamed for slavery of blacks in the US? Obviously you had nothing to do with it, true?

luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91 luxury91
    Not sure if you know where you're posting, but this is the misc section, where all homophobic, racial slurs has been deemed accepted in this society.
    I only green rep hot muscular guys and red rep annoying *****es.

5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chrysippus View Post
    that group of people destroys the ****ing world?
    yo can you help me understand something before i smash my ****ing computer

2. (a) Use the existence of the extended Euclidean algorithm to prove that if n is greater than 1, and a ∈ ℤn such that
    gcd(n, a) = 1, then a has a multiplicative inverse mod n.
    (b) Compute the determine the multiplicative inverse of 400 in ℤ1001.

Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5tfihsmgidarap View Post
    yo can you help me understand something before i smash my ****ing computer

2. (a) Use the existence of the extended Euclidean algorithm to prove that if n is greater than 1, and a ∈ ℤn such that
    gcd(n, a) = 1, then a has a multiplicative inverse mod n.
    (b) Compute the determine the multiplicative inverse of 400 in ℤ1001.
    a) The extended Euclidean algorithm computes the pair of minimal coefficients for Bezout's identity. These coefficients will (in this case) will be less than n in absolute value (in general they will be less than n/gcd(a,n) in absolute value). There are two minimal pairs, and it allows us to make a choice of sign. Remember that **** because I will reference it in a second bro.

Suppose that gcd(n,a) = 1.

Then by the extended Euclidean euclidean algorithm we have the minimal integers (as described above) x,y such that

ax + ny = gcd(a,n) = 1

So

ax + ny = 1

So if we rearrange this,

ax = n(-y) + 1

If a = 1, then its multiplicative inverse is itself and we are done. If a > 1, then remember all that **** I said about the minimality of coefficients. Pick the minimal pair where y is negative and x is positive, let's give -y a name, say k = -y > 0. Recall that x is less than n in absolute value. Hence 0 < x < n, so x is in Z mod n (!).

Now we have

ax = nk + 1

So... we're done. We multiplied a by x (another element of Z mod n) and got a multiple of n, plus 1. So ax = 1 mod n. The multiplicative inverse of a is x: the minimal positive coefficient of Bezout's identity on a that is computed by the extended Euclidean algorithm. Use that sentence I just said to do (b).

Also this is why Z mod p always forms a field.
    Misc Math Crew

andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andyray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by passengerz View Post
    Isn’t that like saying should EVERY white person be blamed for slavery of blacks in the US? Obviously you had nothing to do with it, true?
    to be fair i know a lot of black guys that hold resentment towards whites because of this

Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    Confused... Has the world been destroyed?
    You must be pretty confused in general if you don't know how if statements work.
    Misc Math Crew

joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joofdisciple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Europeans whites came to the united states with their diseases and wiped out +millions of native americans across the continent

OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000) OLawdQuan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only if we’re talking about the Chinamen

Fukk those guys
    USAF Vet Crew
    Only train legs during the Vernal Equinox Crew
    LTC
    I eat pancakes Crew
    I’d slap your girl across the face, spit in her mouth and make her say thank you daddyy

azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    to be fair i know a lot of black guys that hold resentment towards whites because of this
    200 year old black men?
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew