Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    No...

Conservatives hate homelessness NOT the homeless, that's why they support policies and initiatives to help lift them out of poverty and homelessness.

Unlike you and your disgusting friends on the Left who see them as useful idiots and actually keep them homeless/poor
    If you actually had thought your viewpoint through, you wouldn't be making such stupid uneducated statements while breaming with confidence. Neither left, nor right have found proper ways to find homelessness.
    Lifting a mentally person out of poverty is pretty hard and there no truly effective ways to do so. If you believe their is some magical cure to this both sides know, but only conservatives have implemented because of some liberal conspiracy, you are only slightly less dense than the rock behind you in your avi.

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    The irony of this thread. What happened to the people who decried unhinged liberals who seemed to be celebrating the illnesses of conservative figures. I agree it is wrong.

Look, I don't agree with Trump, but if he got sick, I'd wish him an uneventful short illness and a speedy recovery. This disease goes beyond partisan bull****.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Finally anyone, who wishes harm on people for making fun of their glorious leader is a facist. OP, you should be ashamed of yourself.

scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    If you actually had thought your viewpoint through, you wouldn't be making such stupid uneducated statements while breaming with confidence. Neither left, nor right have found proper ways to find homelessness.
    Lifting a mentally person out of poverty is pretty hard and there no truly effective ways to do so. If you believe their is some magical cure to this both sides know, but only conservatives have implemented because of some liberal conspiracy, you are only slightly less dense than the rock behind you in your avi.

Finally anyone, who wishes harm on people for making fun of their glorious leader is a facist. OP, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Where did I wish harm on him?

I reported what had happened.

And San Francisco has spent $400 million on the homeless last year and it's as bad as ever

Los Angeles spends over $1B a year and it's getting worse

They both give free healthcare to illegals who shouldn't even be here

That's all taxpayers money
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread: SanFranciscian, anti-trump artist, of ambiguous political leanings, mocks Trump, then catches the virus

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow. I never knew that Iceman was so deranged. Nice to know.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtybiscuit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FunAndSun View Post
    Wow. I never knew that Iceman was so deranged. Nice to know.
    Rip
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FunAndSun View Post
    Banned
    Can't say I didn't see that coming lol.
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuitYourCrying has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Not the point. If one side is required to show sources, then so is the other. Otherwise it's just plain hypocrisy.
    The source is his painting. This isn't complicated in the slightest.

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Source to proof the "artist" is a liberal?
    Are there artists in San Francisco that are conservative?

DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "A 52-year-old artist who uses the pseudonym Red Zapata began painting the mural on March 8 with two helpers and finished the next day. This was before San Francisco Mayor London Breed issued the shelter-in-place order to prevent the spread of the virus, but after the mayor had declared a state of emergency to prepare the city for a potential pandemic."

So going out in the pandemic with two other people just to paint this was worth potentially furthering the spread of covid-19. It's a bit stupid and hypocritical to bitch about the president's response to the virus while at the same time willingly venturing out and potentially catching/spreading the virus around just to push your own agenda and further your own name. These liberals preach to the choir so often it's just mind blowing. This dummy just caught the virus so that a few people who already agreed with him could say "ha cool picture and yeah, trump sucks".