Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    buy self made ones from etsy
    i'm going to need to see some scientific studies that a homemade mask will do anything at all. i know the cdc had a study on cotton cloths/bandanas or something like that, but there is some procedure you need to follow for removing it and cleaning it. and you definitely can't touch it (even on the outside).

at this point you might be better off assuming you will get exposed to the virus and stay active/healthy/sleep well in order to boost your immune system.

mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SportCoat View Post
    i'm going to need to see some scientific studies that a homemade mask will do anything at all. i know the cdc had a study on cotton cloths/bandanas or something like that, but there is some procedure you need to follow for removing it and cleaning it. and you definitely can't touch it (even on the outside).

at this point you might be better off assuming you will get exposed to the virus and stay active/healthy/sleep well in order to boost your immune system.
    It could absorb droplets. It acts as a barrier. It would reduce your risk by a decent amount. It wouldn't protect you, but it would help statistically reduce your risk.

skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000) skier! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a full box of these...

Just sitting in my closet...

I might break them out if I need to work in public. This is retail $20 phaggots. Why not own a box in your closet? In November 2018 we had a fire here in CA people price gouged. When it cools down buy a few boxes and put them in you closet...
    Last edited by skier!; 04-04-2020 at 10:14 PM.

SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey selifsh idiot - do NOT buy N95 masks if you are not a healthcare worker or a treatment facility. From the CDC:

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not recommend that the general public wear N95 respirators to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including coronavirus (COVID-19)."

These masks are high grade and are used by healthcare workers because they are exposed to many different kinds of particles in their daily work - they go through these masks like toothpicks so that we can have hospitals remained staffed throughout the year.

Literally anything that covers your mouth/nose will be sufficient for preventing covid-19 from entering your body from airborn particles. You like n95 because it has holes in it? Hey moron - did you know that cloth stiched bandanas are not perfectly solid? They have tons of tiny holes in them too so you can breath fine even if the bandana was sealed air-tight against your fat cheeks!

You are a vulture and the reason that many people are dying - and on top of that you're cheap. If you're going to kill people, at least take out your wallet.
    Hutrapper is my favorite miscbrah

SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SportCoat View Post

The odds of a COVID-19 particle getting through your bandana are astronomically low. People buying N95 masks are just choosing folk science over real science. Medical professionals and molecular biology PhDs would not be saying this if they didn't believe it was true.
    Hutrapper is my favorite miscbrah

Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    how retarded could 3M be that they haven't manufactured an infinite amount and made billions
    I may be wrong but I think theyre jerry rig tooling facilities to make more

3m was likely making a certain amount a year to keep up with normal demand, the US government just never backed up the reserve it had when it got depleted in the last crisis so when theyre greatly needed 3m just cant pump em out like we want them too. Likely the facilities making them were already running 2 12 hours shifts (i have friends at a 3m plant here and they were manufacturing Swiffer pads 24/6-7 before the covid)

also what the dude above me said

Health care staff are currently cutting up fabric to make masks, or at least being forced to wear the same for a 12 hour shift with covid patients... Just wear a surgical mask to the grocery store and let the people who are most exposed have the best chance at not dying
    Luny plsss

Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smithers115 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HomeGym4TheWin View Post
    Hey idiot, what you think California people gonna do when we get phukked by another wild fire in the midst of this and only N95 will filter out the fumes? You can have your cloth thing and ill keep my N95 masks.
    fires wont start for what another month or two?
    Luny plsss

Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This whole "save them for the healthcare workers" thing has to be one of the dumbest things to come out of this pandemic.

Are hospitals ordering 10 packs of masks from Amazon? The products from consumer sites are made for consumers. Nurses don't buy their own masks.

Am I missing something?

Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoapKing View Post
    Hey selifsh idiot - do NOT buy N95 masks if you are not a healthcare worker or a treatment facility. From the CDC:

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not recommend that the general public wear N95 respirators to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including coronavirus (COVID-19)."

These masks are high grade and are used by healthcare workers because they are exposed to many different kinds of particles in their daily work - they go through these masks like toothpicks so that we can have hospitals remained staffed throughout the year.

Literally anything that covers your mouth/nose will be sufficient for preventing covid-19 from entering your body from airborn particles. You like n95 because it has holes in it? Hey moron - did you know that cloth stiched bandanas are not perfectly solid? They have tons of tiny holes in them too so you can breath fine even if the bandana was sealed air-tight against your fat cheeks!

You are a vulture and the reason that many people are dying - and on top of that you're cheap. If you're going to kill people, at least take out your wallet.
    Not being a selfish idiot is not a decision for consumers to make. I have a really hard time believing I'm competing against a hospital in new York when I'm buying 50 masks from AliExpress.

#1 aesthetic poster HERE conics's Avatar
    Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000) conics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can anyone tell me if i can use a shirt and wrap it multiple times around my mouth, if ill have any protection? it' better than nothing right
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000) FrankCostanza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SoapKing View Post

or how about not booking non essential appointments. Every appointment equals 1 mask
    Retired
    Screw the haters
    Don’t worry about things that are outside of your control.
    CHINA MUST BE PUNISHED

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FrankCostanza View Post
    I’m going to need to know roughly where you’re at on the planet op. You in the USA?
    Yep
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. ☮️
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 🐤
    I prefer email or Twitter for contact. However, you can PM me. My email is listed below.
    Email: https://bit.ly/EmailPogue 📧
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark 🕯️

mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000) mordorr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    can anyone tell me if i can use a shirt and wrap it multiple times around my mouth, if ill have any protection? it' better than nothing right
    Yeah it is, and it will help. It won't be as good as the n95, but it will work in a pinch.

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    This whole "save them for the healthcare workers" thing has to be one of the dumbest things to come out of this pandemic.

Are hospitals ordering 10 packs of masks from Amazon? The products from consumer sites are made for consumers. Nurses don't buy their own masks.

Am I missing something?
    Actually I think they are going to Amazon. Hell if hospital nurses are going a whole day with the same mask between patients, I wouldn't be surprised if the procurement department is going through every damn link they can find on Google.

Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Yeah, my wife went out and got a really nice sewing machine and has made about 30 of these masks this week for family and old coworkers.
    This man has hit the lottery. Strong wife. Strong everything.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would be cheaper to get the virus then wait it out 2-3 weeks till you’re immune.
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can’t wait for the south park episode to come out about this fuking debacle in a few years

Gonna be epic
    talkin bout M’$

Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caeculus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldnt buy a mask now. It seems convenient they start now telling everyone to wear a mask at the same time that it is know now that the chinese are shipping us used masks packaged as new
    The man who does not shrink from self-crucifixion can never fail to accomplish the object upon which his heart is set

*souls going their own way crew*

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.

Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huyistic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my work just gave me a pack of 20 kn95 masks anyone know if theyre safe to use?

kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ll mail you a box srs pm your address or P.O. Box
    *Paramedic Crew*
    *LA Sports Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *NCAA Wrestling Crew*

maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) maverickTT1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    So you a health care worker Pogue?

If you are I'll send you a box. Srs. I've got an unopened one I was thinking about donating.
    I would donate it to a hospital

1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    Looks like a weird site. Says it ships from Hong Kong, and AFAIK, they have been having major mask shortages in Hong Kong.
    I ordered from them and got my masks.

Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you go to a paint shop and buy those paint masks?

Also I feel like people are getting a sense of false security wearing a mask or scarf. I saw a group of kids yesterday all wearing masks but hanging out and not observing the 6ft rule.

Here's the weirdest thing I've seen so far; I was at the grocery store a few days ago and I saw this guy take off his mask, cough and hack into hands, and then he put his mask on :O
    Last edited by Shortfuze; 04-05-2020 at 06:14 AM.
    *Simplicty is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Huyistic View Post
    my work just gave me a pack of 20 kn95 masks anyone know if theyre safe to use?
    they're the chinese version of n95. should be fine if you can get them to pass the cdc seal test. can't find the link to instructions on the test, but it involves you putting on the mask, and breathing out. if you feel resistance, then there's a good seal. there was a video about it here as well, but it's not that good, since it's for a makeshift solution https://www.fixthemask.com/
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Doober4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Serious? I actually need 3.
    I’ll see how many I have if you still need I have a box that has been sitting on my counter unopened for a couple weeks .
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Browns
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Indians
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Buckeyes
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Beer
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cavs

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, just give it a rest. You don't have to come here and gloat over me. Things change rapidly. Nobody knew this was going to grow into a global pandemic and we are all required to wear masks and stay indoors.
    #chaga_gangsta

jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if you still need this, but on AliExpress try disabling your ad blocker and seeing if there's a captcha that's being blocked that you need to fill in

Edit: I honestly wouldn't trust that site to purchase the masks. But, I have successfully purchased many items from there

blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blazenbb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Serious? I actually need 3.
    Srs, mine are used though and I only have 2

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WWII

President ask for recycling - entire society starts recycling

President ask for people to buy war bonds - everybody that can afford it buys war bonds

Etc...etc

Today

President ask for people to shelter in place - half the population doesn’t give a single fook

President ask for people not to hoard - Half of society hordes food and toilet paper

President ask for people to conserve N95 masks for healthcare workers - Half the population “where can I get my N95 mask”

This society is split between the “it’s all about me” crowd and the “what can I do to help” crowd..oil and water and it won’t survive for long like this
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 04-05-2020 at 07:03 AM.