View Poll Results: Best From Software game to start with?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dark Souls

9 40.91%
  • Bloodborne

11 50.00%
  • Sekiro

2 9.09%
    DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Best From Software game to start with?

I’ve been getting back into gaming since the quarantine.

I want to pick up either Sekiro, Dark Souls, or Bloodborne to play next.

Thoughts??
    keep hustling cuz

swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolefnatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It really doesn't matter. They're all very great games.

I've never played DSII

I started with DS1, didn't like to that much. I prefer more linear gameplay

DS3 is the hardest out of all the Dark Souls, and this one is way more linear than DSI and II. But the combat is better and more fluid.

I bought Sekiro but haven't touched it yet.

Bloodborne is the GOAT From Software game. Without a doubt. The dark atmosphere, combat, and the demons you fight all give you that eery feeling and you never know what to expect as you progress through the game. So I'd recommend BB first.
    "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities."

-The wise and great Bruce Lee. RIP.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bloodborne. Its their best game.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of those three, easily BB. I'd say either BB or DS 3.

The first Dark Souls is an AMAZING game, but it's also very obtuse and hard to comprehend. I don't think it even explains to you how to equip a weapon at the start, lmao.

The first area of BB will beat you down hard, too, though. Just know if you can make it to the first boss, you can beat the game. They put a MASSIVE difficulty wall at the start to make you learn how to play by their rules. Punk as fuk.

Play all three though, From games are amazing.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

Blowing out someone else's candle wont make yours glow any brighter (no homo).

DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkingBull is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, unanimous so far lol.

Looks like I’ll be checking out Bloodborne.
    keep hustling cuz

Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post

The first Dark Souls is an AMAZING game, but it's also very obtuse and hard to comprehend. I don't think it even explains to you how to equip a weapon at the start, lmao.

The first area of BB will beat you down hard, too, though. Just know if you can make it to the first boss, you can beat the game. They put a MASSIVE difficulty wall at the start to make you learn how to play by their rules. Punk as fuk.

Yeah I plan on playing all of them. I tried to play Dark Souls several years ago but gave up pretty quickly. Not something you can just pick up and play casually lol.

Now obviously I’ve got a lot fewer entertainment options to distract me.
    keep hustling cuz

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DrinkingBull View Post
    Yeah I plan on playing all of them. I tried to play Dark Souls several years ago but gave up pretty quickly. Not something you can just pick up and play casually lol.

Now obviously I’ve got a lot fewer entertainment options to distract me.
    None of the souls games will ever hold your hand, but the first DS had an almost antagonistic first two hours. Death traps that insta-kill you that are only avoidable if you know they're there,etc. All of the games are hard as diamonds, but I the first one has a straight up "**** you" attitude to the start.

If you're up for a serious challenge (very easy to wander into areas way too high level for you, etc) give it a rip by all means. It's an absolute goddamn masterpiece, without question. But I think you'd like it better once you understand the mechanics and rhythm of a from game first.

Bloodborne is in my top 3 of all time for any system, too. Absolutely unbelievably good game.

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

The first area of BB will beat you down hard, too, though. Just know if you can make it to the first boss, you can beat the game. They put a MASSIVE difficulty wall at the start to make you learn how to play by their rules. Punk as fuk,

Tbh, I experienced this with DS, BB and Sekiro. All 3 were painfully difficult in the beginning but eventually something ‘clicks’, and after that point I achieved steady progress.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    Tbh, I experienced this with DS, BB and Sekiro. All 3 were painfully difficult in the beginning but eventually something ‘clicks’, and after that point I achieved steady progress.
    Definitely. I've replayed BB and DS 1 and 3 multiple times each and it's such a cool feeling to blast thru areas that used to seem impossible.

Central Yharnam is such a hilarious difficulty wall to put at the very start of a game:

-Here, fight one enemy who hasn't seen you yet.
    -Okay, now fight one enemy who has seen you.
    -Here's two enemies at once, but one of them has a shield and is pretty passive.
    -Fukk you, here's a street with, like, 25 dudes in it. And a couple dogs. And a few guys shooting guns at you from the high ground.
    -PS you're not able to level up yet, so we won't allow you to just grind xp thru it.

BB was my first From game and I was legit stuck at that part for like two evenings. Then something clicked, and nothing was that hard again for the rest of the game.

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely. I've replayed BB and DS 1 and 3 multiple times each and it's such a cool feeling to blast thru areas that used to seem impossible.

Central Yharnam is such a hilarious difficulty wall to put at the very start of a game:

-Here's two enemies at once, but one of them has a shield and is pretty passive.
    -Fukk you, here's a street with, like, 25 dudes in it. And a couple dogs. And a few guys shooting guns at you from the high ground.
    -PS you're not able to level up yet, so we won't allow you to just grind xp thru it.

BB was my first From game and I was legit stuck at that part for like two evenings. Then something clicked, and nothing was that hard again for the rest of the game.
    DS was my first FromSoftware game and although I struggled in the beginning, I felt I could crack it. BB followed suit; it was hilarious how many hours I spent on the opening stages of the game. Now Sekiro... Sekiro actually got me frustrated to a degree that the other two games didn’t, and marked the first time I thought, “this chit might be too much...”, but I persevered despite feeling pessimistic, finally got into my groove, and the rest of the game was a cinch.

Yet to play DS3 but i’ve got it on the agenda for this summer. Planning to skip DS2 entirely.

Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    DS was my first FromSoftware game and although I struggled in the beginning, I felt I could crack it. BB followed suit; it was hilarious how many hours I spent on the opening stages of the game. Now Sekiro... Sekiro actually got me frustrated to a degree that the other two games didn’t, and marked the first time I thought, “this chit might be too much...”, but I persevered despite feeling pessimistic, finally got into my groove, and the rest of the game was a cinch.

Yet to play DS3 but i’ve got it on the agenda for this summer. Planning to skip DS2 entirely.
    I didn't enjoy Sekiro that much personally. The combat system just didn't do it for me. I got all the way to the end but several bosses took a ridiculous number of tries for me - I think I was stuck on Guardian Ape for a week.

DS3 is outstanding. It's the speed of BB with the atmosphere of DS. And Orphan of Kos is still the hardest boss in any of the games IMO but DS3 has a couple of absolute monsters. Nameless King is a beatdown, and Pontiff Sulyvhan is as aggressive as Ludwig.

I didn't enjoy Sekiro that much personally. The combat system just didn't do it for me. I got all the way to the end but several bosses took a ridiculous number of tries for me - I think I was stuck on Guardian Ape for a week.

DS3 is outstanding. It's the speed of BB with the atmosphere of DS. And Orphan of Kos is still the hardest boss in any of the games IMO but DS3 has a couple of absolute monsters. Nameless King is a beatdown, and Pontiff Sulyvhan is as aggressive as Ludwig.
    It’s my guess that you didn’t fully embrace how Sekiro is meant to be played. My friend had the same problem. We actually played the game together and took turns, but by the end of the game I had beaten every single boss bar the Owl and I had also beaten the majority of sub bosses. Observing my friend, it was quite clear he couldn’t fully let go of the defensive style of play that got him through BB and DS, whereas I embraced out n’ out aggression.

Hardest BB boss for me was Lady Maria. I found Orphan of Kos to be a piece of piss. The cool thing about FromSoftware games is that people seem to have differing experiences - my friend breezed through a couple of other bosses that I really struggled with.

JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would just go straight to Sekiro at this point.

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm not good enough to beat it but bloodborne is excellent. i've played both of the others and wasn't as drawn in as i was with bloodborne
    Official Misc Straight Crew (90% straight and up)

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Start with Dark Souls 1 and definitely don't start with BB. Not because DS1 is the GOAT (although it might be my favorite) or because BB is hard af, but because once you start BB it's hard to get into Dark Soul's slower combat. I remember playing DS1 and 2 then BB and then DK3 holy fuk it was hard to get back into DK3 because of the slower combat. I think you'll enjoy the Dark Souls series if you play them before BB than after. Plus, we're all in quarantine boyo so you have plenty of time to kill. I haven't played Sekiro btw. I'm hoping it drops in price soon.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bloodborne is the GOAT, imo. Best part was probably the lore. I remember staying up late at night for months just reading about the lore, each monster, the city, what happened, etc.. incredible, incredible story

The atmosphere was also incredible. Moreso than dark souls.

Sekiro sucked hard, I hated that game and sold it.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bloodborne mayne

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bloodborne as its the most stream lined experience

then do all of the dark souls

do sekiro last as that **** is hard asf
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Went with Bloodborne. Currently getting my chit pushed in on this area lol.

I finally cleared that street with all the villagers and figured I’d go back to the lantern to save my progress but turns out it doesn’t work that way. Had to start all over from scratch.

Keep getting recked by the wolves on the bridge and then have to start the process all over again lol.

And now all the villagers for some reason have more health than before.

RIP
    keep hustling cuz

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I finally cleared that street with all the villagers and figured I’d go back to the lantern to save my progress but turns out it doesn’t work that way. Had to start all over from scratch.

Keep getting recked by the wolves on the bridge and then have to start the process all over again lol.

RIP
    You can run past the villagers lulz

RIP
    Welcome to Yharnam bitch.

From the wolves you're very, very close to the next lantern if you can figure out where to go. Otherwise, you can progress very straighforwardly by (mild spoilers in case you want to figure it out yourself)

Spoiler!

This is the difficulty wall I was telling you about - if you can beat that section you can beat the game.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One day I'll get to play bloodbourne

one day
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't start with Bloodborne.

If you do, it'll be harder to get into Dark Souls 1 and 2. Not because Bloodborne is amazingly superior, but the gameplay in the first two DS games is slower.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Don't start with Bloodborne.

If you do, it'll be harder to get into Dark Souls 1 and 2. Not because Bloodborne is amazingly superior, but the gameplay in the first two DS games is slower.
    lol your username is leafs

it's leavses dumbass
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swolefnatic View Post
    It really doesn't matter. They're all very great games.

I've never played DSII

I started with DS1, didn't like to that much. I prefer more linear gameplay

DS3 is the hardest out of all the Dark Souls, and this one is way more linear than DSI and II. But the combat is better and more fluid.

I bought Sekiro but haven't touched it yet.

Bloodborne is the GOAT From Software game. Without a doubt. The dark atmosphere, combat, and the demons you fight all give you that eery feeling and you never know what to expect as you progress through the game. So I'd recommend BB first.
    This.

All of them are great so you cant go wrong. That said BB is the GOAT. It was my first, and it's the best. Starting with the best didn't impact my enjoyment of the others though. It did make those games feel a bit easier (BB teaches you dodging which is the most effective way to fight in Dark Souls too). Sekiro was my least favorite and the easiest (once you figure out you can spam parries, it's a cake walk through most of it), but even it is a fantastic game compared to most trash that comes out.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    One day I'll get to play bloodbourne

one day
    tf? You goofed. Best game this generation srs

Why haven't you? No PS?

EDIT:

RIP
    Aaaayyyy ignore my pointless post. Enjoy. I wish I could play BB blind again. Don't look anything up as you play. You'll be fine