derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can you let me know what you think?

Hello everyone. I've been lifting for 2 and a half years. I would like to know what do you think? Am I at a decent size for someone who has been lifting for so long? My arms are 34 cm. I'm doing a 5x5 routine. My main lifts are around 225 lbs. Including bench press, deadlift, and squats.
    Attached Images

Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spyrith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by derikedwin View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been lifting for 2 and a half years. I would like to know what do you think? Am I at a decent size for someone who has been lifting for so long? My arms are 34 cm. I'm doing a 5x5 routine. My main lifts are around 225 lbs. Including bench press, deadlift, and squats.
    I've been lifting for 2 1/2 years myself and I'm nowhere near your size.\

I'd say good job man, you should be proud of your work! Btw, are you relaxed or flexed in the pic?

derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) derikedwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spyrith View Post
    I've been lifting for 2 1/2 years myself and I'm nowhere near your size.\

I'd say good job man, you should be proud of your work! Btw, are you relaxed or flexed in the pic?
    Thanks man. Just keep being dedicated to working out. I'm relaxed in this picture.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're looking good, especially if that's relaxed. You should post a flexed photo. Unless I flex, I always look like Santa Claus

Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    You're looking good, especially if that's relaxed. You should post a flexed photo. Unless I flex, I always look like Santa Claus
    Thank you for letting me know. Would you say I'm at a good size for someone who has been lifting for 2 and a half years? Like an average lifter?