fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50) fhsomar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

37 year old coming back after a hiatus from working out

Hello everyone my name is Fouad I live in Ottawa Canada I currently weigh 265 pounds I’m 6’1 played football, soccer, rugby and swimming in my younger days(in addition to working out) . My question was I wanted to lose a good 50-60 pounds and gain muscle very broad question but does anyone recommend a specific workout plan for my goals ? P.s. I will post photos shortly

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your two goals are accomplished by different means. You are going to lose weight by calorie restriction and gain muscle by surplus and weight training. Pretty much everyone on this site would recommend wight training while you are trying to lose fat, but the workout is going to be secondary to the calorie restriction. So in that regard, any program from the program section such as Stronglifts or fierce 5, or 5,3,1 will work. Just pick one that sounds interesting and that you can stick to. If you can progress in your lifts and lose fat that is a pretty good start. At some point you may have to switch to bulk and cut cycles to fine tune things though. Good luck.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by willybrokeback View Post
    Your two goals are accomplished by different means. You are going to lose weight by calorie restriction and gain muscle by surplus and weight training. Pretty much everyone on this site would recommend wight training while you are trying to lose fat, but the workout is going to be secondary to the calorie restriction. So in that regard, any program from the program section such as Stronglifts or fierce 5, or 5,3,1 will work. Just pick one that sounds interesting and that you can stick to. If you can progress in your lifts and lose fat that is a pretty good start. At some point you may have to switch to bulk and cut cycles to fine tune things though. Good luck.
    This is mostly true but if you are overweight, you can get away with building muscle and being on a calorie deficit at the same time, for a little while.