Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013

Would u ask for "let's try just one more time" if she broke up?

4 months together

She is a HUGE mess :
    Clinical depression (harmed herself in the past, takes pills on/off)
    Vegetarian
    No sex drive
    Very very very sensitive and cries and makes scenes about everything

And we literally fought and argued every week, got some fights when we didn't speak to each other for days (1 week, 10 days, 5 days), and think about it! It's all in 4 damn months!

BUT
    And here's a HUGE "but":
    She's perfect. She is perfect. Her character is exactly mine. She is my female version.
    She likes the same music, movies, hobbies, jokes, memes.. everything! It's like talking to myself, but with huge boobs(she got them G size cups).
    It was perfect to had someone to talk to about everything, to understand my weird cringy jokes and memes.
    She grew up the same as me on the same TV shows and music.

She broke up with me last night because we got into another fight, 5 days after we just returned to talk after 10 days of no contact. she felt "it's not healthy to fight and argue every week. Especially my her mental health. I think you don't even understand how much I cry every week because of you and of our fights. Everytime you stop talking to me for days, I cry, and I overthink and wait for you, every day to write to me. I thought you want to break up with me and I cry.

I don't want stop talking to you, I dont know how to live without the thought of meeting you again, but it's just the right thing to do and most healthy for both of us".

Should I give It few days to see if she regrets it (she won't), and then ask for one final try?

Or just let it go?

Guys, I feel like you wouldn't understand me. And I know you guys.. you will suggest me to move on and tour's over and etc

And yeah, on paper, it looks the best option to break it up. BUT:

I WON'T find any girl like this. I promise you.
    Guys, I did find girls that are so much better in sex, food . But NO girl will ever be the exact version of me.
    I mean ... it's hard for me to let her go more than my breakup from my 3.5 years of before her.
    Let it sink.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

P.S
    Here's the thread about one of our first fights. I think the 2nd one.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...7934281&page=1

Just for you to feel the situation.
    Last edited by TheTyler2013; 04-03-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No need to read past "She is a HUGE mess."

Move on phaggot.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    No need to read past "She is a HUGE mess."

Move on phaggot.

I dont think you should just quit if you see some cons.
    Please read the rest of the thread
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    Please read the rest of the thread
    Saying she is a HUGE mess isn't a con... It's a complete dealbreaker in many instances. You say she is just like you, etc so perhaps you also have some crazy in you.

I think you need to examine what each of you are holding onto here... She told you she cries all the time when you don't talk to her for 10 days so why be the cause of her pain?

I don't think this sounds like a healthy situation for either of you.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Saying she is a HUGE mess isn't a con... It's a complete dealbreaker in many instances. You say she is just like you, etc so perhaps you also have some crazy in you.

I think you need to examine what each of you are holding onto here... She told you she cries all the time when you don't talk to her for 10 days so why be the cause of her pain?

I don't think this sounds like a healthy situation for either of you.
    Because we can work it out. I mean I can talk to her instead of making scenes and stop talking to her for 10 days..
    This will fix it.
    And we can work the other communications problems.
    What we can't is to find another person who will be perfect for us like each other.

But I guess she doesn't see it at the same way and that I'm not "the one" for her as she is for me.

The question is - should I at least ask her for a last chance?
    Or it's over in the moment she decided to break it off?
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmao at you

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because we can work it out. I mean I can talk to her instead of making scenes and stop talking to her for 10 days..
    This will fix it.
    And we can work the other communications problems.
    What we can't is to find another person who will be perfect for us like each other.

But I guess she doesn't see it at the same way and that I'm not "the one" for her as she is for me.

The question is - should I at least ask her for a last chance?
    Or it's over in the moment she decided to break it off?
    I know this might be hard to hear from a stranger but yo duo not seem perfect for each other. People who are perfect for each other do not act and treat each other this way. I cannot really blame her for thinking you are not the right guy for her. If you beg her to come back this isn't going to magically fix everything and it sounds like you might be the cause of some of the mess you stated she is. It's only been 4 months and to think you are never going to EVER find someone that's good for you is a bit naive.

Maybe just leave her alone if you care about her at all.
    6'2
    220lbs

ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000) ChrissJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you really care for someone you will respect their decision and move on with your life. If she comes back then do what you like but no need for chasing or begging. All you know she could be talking to a Chad.
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sexual chemistry is far more important than having the same taste in music/movies/hobbies/etc

You can spend time with friends and family for that stuff. Your SO is the only person you should be sleeping with.

You guys fight all the time now. You think it will get better if you move in together and take more steps forward?

Thinking you can't live without a particular woman is a horrible state of mind to be in and all signs point to you needing time to work on becoming a more mature and self-confident version of yourself who won't feel like they "need" this or any other woman in your life.

Check.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Sexual chemistry is far more important than having the same taste in music/movies/hobbies/etc

You can spend time with friends and family for that stuff. Your SO is the only person you should be sleeping with.

You guys fight all the time now. You think it will get better if you move in together and take more steps forward?

Thinking you can't live without a particular woman is a horrible state of mind to be in and all signs point to you needing time to work on becoming a more mature and self-confident version of yourself who won't feel like they "need" this or any other woman in your life.
    Dude. You saw my previous thread since my old ex.
    We live in a very very bad world, broken culture and women.
    I'm almost 24 (gonna be in a month).
    Im running out of time to find a decent woman who looks good, and isn't broken yet (emotionally and mentally).

Dude. This girl is amazing.
    Yes, you are absolutely right about the sexual chemistry and this is the biggest con about her. I mean she is the worst sex partner I ever ever had.
    0 sex drive or desire.
    BUT
    She looks good
    And she's the female version of me bruh..
    I mean her taste in music, jokes and movies is 100% as mine. It's like dating myself, it's amazing.
    And I think sexual problems are fixable.
    I can find 100 women who will fck me and fall love with me. But no one will ever love the same cringy music and memes that I love.

Dude this girl is 100% misc material.
    She's not the basic girl that we see every day on tinder or IG.
    She has 1 post on IG , she's not a social media attention seeker. She had G cups but never act or dress like a hoe in parties.
    She doesn't go to parties lol. She is 100% me.

Are u sure I have to let it go? Can't I try ? at least 1 text?
    Should I wait and let her "regret" and send it 1 more week or just send it now?

And ofc I can live without her bro. Dont make it look like I'm depended on her.
    It's just I dont wanna miss the opportunity to keep my SO and regret it 5 more years when I'll have to comprise because I dont think I'll ever find a girl like her with the same interests who are 100% the same as mine.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post
    If you really care for someone you will respect their decision and move on with your life. If she comes back then do what you like but no need for chasing or begging. All you know she could be talking to a Chad.
    Nah, she ain't talking to a Chad cuz as I said she has issues brah.. she got cheated before, she has depression and low sex drive. She won't be talking to any Chad for at least a month (imo).

And yeah, I think that the big major issue here is that we only saw each other for 1 time/week. I would be happy to move in and see her 24/7.
    Dude we have an amazing chemistry.
    All our fights are while texting and not on dates with each other.

And yeah I know that I should respect her decision.. but maybe she doesn't know what she want. Maybe she wants to see me fighting over her?
    I mean.. shouldn't I at least try with a text of "hey I dont wanna give up on you. Are you sure about this?"
    And that's all.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have her so far up on a pedestal that you will reach out again even though it will be clear to you at some point in the future when you are either 1) together and miserable or 2) broken up and much happier that you should've just let it go.

Wait it out as long as you can and see if she reaches out first but 95% this doesn't end up being a relationship you're happy with in the long run regardless.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This thread may of given me the china virus.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. Do you suck dick the same way too?

The more I read your words it seems to me you are a likely cause of her “mess”. You are not acting rational and appearing stable with a sound relationship mind.
    6'2
    220lbs

1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sie ist ihre Ex -Freundin. Denken Sie uber das und geht weiter. Seriously. You are creating fantasies in your head. Der Wahnsinn
    Last edited by 1320it; 04-03-2020 at 11:02 AM.

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The more I read your words it seems to me you are a likely cause of her “mess”. You are not acting rational and appearing stable with a sound relationship mind.
    Pretty sure OP is the same dude that in the beginning threatened to leave her or some chit and was a huge manipulative piece of chit. So you wouldn't be wrong.

And to the OP I don't understand how you can say she is a HUGE (capitals) mess and then proceed to say she is the one. The "one" doesn't have the problems that your girl has.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    Pretty sure OP is the same dude that in the beginning threatened to leave her or some chit and was a huge manipulative piece of chit. So you wouldn't be wrong.

And to the OP I don't understand how you can say she is a HUGE (capitals) mess and then proceed to say she is the one. The "one" doesn't have the problems that your girl has.
    Nope. Never did to her any manipulative chit. I think I'm truly in love with her. I mean look at how I'm talking about her.
    She's special.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Why isn't it rational by you to not letting a girl that you find "the one" just go?
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Why isn't it rational by you to not letting a girl that you find "the one" just go?
    People do not refer to their "one's" as a MESS and say they are the worst sex they have ever had. It's rational thinking to let someone go that wants to be away from you like she has said.
    6'2
    220lbs

People do not refer to their "one's" as a MESS and say they are the worst sex they have ever had. It's rational thinking to let someone go that wants to be away from you like she has said.
    He's got a point.

OP at 24 most men (myself included) are blinded when it comes to women and aren't able to view things rationally.

I was ring shopping for my now ex-wife at 24.

I was infinitely more wise at 30 and divorced than at 24 and infatuated.

If you have to come to the misc to vent and discuss etc etc the odds are the relationship is doomed.

If you're not ready to let it go though then don't. Try to get her back. There are lessons that are almost impossible to learn unless you go through chit and make mistakes and learn them first hand.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not reading all that nonsense you red insect. Should you try again with someone who is a 'huge mess'? What do you think, phaggot?
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

He's got a point.

OP at 24 most men (myself included) are blinded when it comes to women and aren't able to view things rationally.

I was ring shopping for my now ex-wife at 24.

I was infinitely more wise at 30 and divorced than at 24 and infatuated.

If you have to come to the misc to vent and discuss etc etc the odds are the relationship is doomed.

If you're not ready to let it go though then don't. Try to get her back. There are lessons that are almost impossible to learn unless you go through chit and make mistakes and learn them first hand.
    You right bro. All the odds are against us.
    She's a vegetarian, low sex drive, bad sex, depression and on pills, sensitive and cries every day.
    Its rational to let it go, right?
    But. Something holds me.. I mean she is literally ME.
    I would wife her (not srs) but u get my points. I would seriously want it to last for years and to see what happens and not only 4 months.

Idk.. maybe I'll give it a shot one more week. I'll send her a text
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get out now srs

ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenAndKale will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have her so far up on a pedestal that you will reach out again even though it will be clear to you at some point in the future when you are either 1) together and miserable or 2) broken up and much happier that you should've just let it go.

Wait it out as long as you can and see if she reaches out first but 95% this doesn't end up being a relationship you're happy with in the long run regardless.
    This ... Dont put the pussy on a pedestal.

Originally Posted by ChickenAndKale View Post
    This ... Dont put the pussy on a pedestal.
    But I didn't.. I just mentioned a whole paragraph of her cons and told u she's a BIG mess on paper..

I just think those cons are fixable compared to losing your "one".
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

GTFU. There's way more to a healthy relationship then sexual chemistry.

kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So no pics of teds ? Negged
    *Paramedic Crew*
    *LA Sports Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *NCAA Wrestling Crew*

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, I'm not desperate and I'm not going to chase someone that doesn't want to be with me.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Girls will say any bs to not jump off of the cock carousel. Telling her to be your gf is pointless