Thread: Incline fat pad

StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000)

Incline fat pad

Does anyone make a Thompson fat pad clone for incline bench?

I heard Rep was possibly developing one, but after getting a Thompson Fat pad for my flat bench, everything else just feels cheap.
    "Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you." —Bane

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Think it would require a huge pad gap on an adjustable bench to accommodate the height of the pad.

Could add one to a fixed incline bench.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^
    ****General George S. Patton was Right Crew****

StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000) StillbornSoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Think it would require a huge pad gap on an adjustable bench to accommodate the height of the pad.

Could add one to a fixed incline bench.

Couldnt they just make a corresponding seat for it? Or maybe just start low normal but taper out to a fat pad where it counts?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better yet, at most lower incline levels you actually don't even need a seat. With my IronMaster Pro bench I don't even use mine half the time. But something like this combined with a Fat Pad would be cool, you listening REP.....? Haha

Bodymasters Adjustable Flat Bench

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Better yet, at most lower incline levels you actually don't even need a seat. With my IronMaster Pro bench I don't even use mine half the time. But something like this combined with a Fat Pad would be cool, you listening REP.....? Haha

Bodymasters Adjustable Flat Bench

I heard that from a guy replying to my comment on his youtube channel.

Then I sent rep an email about it myself and they replied:

"Thanks for reaching out! Developing a wide pad for the adjustable bench is on our product development team's radar but we don't have any specific time frame for manufacture or release.

Stay tuned!"
    Last edited by StillbornSoul; 04-02-2020 at 05:02 PM.