TwistGod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Need help with a healthy diet I AM HOMELESS!!!

In this current economic climate I'm currently working two jobs one at a gym and also i manage a auto shop and im living in my car because of debt and bad choices on my part. My diet has been trash mostly fast food and other things that are easy to make that don't have a lot of preparation in them because I have no way to cook anything. I was wondering if anyone had an idea for a meal plan for a week that will help me stay healthy and energized maybe leaning more towards vegetarian considering the circumstance, Tuna, PBJ, any ideas would be really helpful and appreciative!

Thank you and I hope everybody is staying safe out there!

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m less concerned with your diet than I am with your situation. Are there no shelters in your area? A friend?

Consider - to list a few:

Canned beans
    Bread
    PB
    Fruit
    Granola
    Nuts
    Jerky
    Sunflower seeds
    Veggies/Salads
    Multivitamin
    Last edited by 1MANU; 04-02-2020 at 05:05 PM.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jack in the Box Tacos
    McDoubles
    Other foods on dollar/value meals
    I wouldn’t recommend taco bell since you don’t have a bathroom.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I was truly destitute, id probably eat:

Oats with PB and the cheapest whey I could find
    Canned Beans
    Bananas and apples
    granola bars
    microwaved potatoes (if you have access at work)
    Eggs (if you have a microwave, again)
    Cheese
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I wouldn’t recommend taco bell since you don’t have a bathroom.
    and probably no TP either, with this crisis.

TwistGod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    I’m less concerned with your diet than I am with your situation. Are there no shelters in your area? A friend?

Consider - to list a few:

Canned beans
    Bread
    PB
    Fruit
    Granola
    Nuts
    Jerky
    Sunflower seeds
    Veggies/Salads
    Multivitamin

A lot of money issues my friend but I’m living in the car and paying my bills and I have money for food, the situation isn’t a problem I know it will work out because I’m doing everything to make that happen but as far as the nutrition goes, I want to eat cleaner and be healthier there must be some veggies fruits canned tuna thing that I can eat cleaner with

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TwistGod View Post
    A lot of money issues my friend but I’m living in the car and paying my bills and I have money for food, the situation isn’t a problem I know it will work out because I’m doing everything to make that happen but as far as the nutrition goes, I want to eat cleaner and be healthier there must be some veggies fruits canned tuna thing that I can eat cleaner with
    I gave you suggestions above.

Eat the fruits you enjoy - bananas, berries, apples, oranges, grapes, etc.. whatever that may be. Veggies - leafy greens - kale, spinach, broccoli, etc..
    Last edited by 1MANU; 04-02-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Baggies of seasoned tuna or chicken
    Prehard boiled egg packets
    Beef jerky
    Dried veggies and fruit
    Nuts and seeds
    Protein power
    Spirulina Power to mix with it
    V8 cans
    Mre’s
    Pb
    Canned beans
    Bars

Then things to go
    Traders packed meals or Whole Foods (salads/wraps/noodles/etc)
    Qbdoa/chipotle/el pollo loco
    Subway/sub shops
    Starbucks oatmeal/gas station to go add hot water oatmeal bowls
    Cereal with a single serve bought milk
    Veggie packs or fruit
    Any grill chicken sandwich
    Panda Express health options
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TwistGod View Post
    In this current economic climate I'm currently working two jobs one at a gym and also i manage a auto shop and im living in my car because of debt and bad choices on my part. My diet has been trash mostly fast food and other things that are easy to make that don't have a lot of preparation in them because I have no way to cook anything. I was wondering if anyone had an idea for a meal plan for a week that will help me stay healthy and energized maybe leaning more towards vegetarian considering the circumstance, Tuna, PBJ, any ideas would be really helpful and appreciative!

Thank you and I hope everybody is staying safe out there!
    I'm in a similar situation. The problem today is obviously the corona virus making going out unsafe. It's goos you have a car to sleep in, I actually enjoy sleeping in a car if I have a nice place to park it away from other people. Cracking the windows very slightly with a couple solid blankets does a good job of keeping a person warm if you have a good sweatshirt and a couple shirts underneath.

Next thing, if you have income you can buy a portable grill to put in your trunk or backseat. There are different kinds, but you could bust it out anywhere and cook up sone fresh meat on the spot.

But anyway, I was going to say that all you can eat buffets are good. You can go in for $15 and eat 4,000 calories on the spot. And choose what foods you want and set up your nutrition based on the available buffet options. I like asian buffets, lots of rice and chicken and ice cream plus fruits and vegetables and usually pizzas.

But canned tuna is probably a solid option. I'd want a portable camping/backpacking stove in the trunk to cook up rice. Rice and beans, or fresh bought grilled meats. That's what I would eat.

But I say, just hit the buffet once a day at night and eat up to the max.

Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertcw3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Robertcw3rd View Post
    I'm in a similar situation. The problem today is obviously the corona virus making going out unsafe. It's goos you have a car to sleep in, I actually enjoy sleeping in a car if I have a nice place to park it away from other people. Cracking the windows very slightly with a couple solid blankets does a good job of keeping a person warm if you have a good sweatshirt and a couple shirts underneath.

Next thing, if you have income you can buy a portable grill to put in your trunk or backseat. There are different kinds, but you could bust it out anywhere and cook up sone fresh meat on the spot.

But anyway, I was going to say that all you can eat buffets are good. You can go in for $15 and eat 4,000 calories on the spot. And choose what foods you want and set up your nutrition based on the available buffet options. I like asian buffets, lots of rice and chicken and ice cream plus fruits and vegetables and usually pizzas.

But canned tuna is probably a solid option. I'd want a portable camping/backpacking stove in the trunk to cook up rice. Rice and beans, or fresh bought grilled meats. That's what I would eat.

But I say, just hit the buffet once a day at night and eat up to the max.

Could probably also store fresh meat for a day in an ice chest in your trunk or footwells of your backseat. So you could buy 2lbs of meat, toss it in the chest. Then after work bust out the portable grill/stove cook it up and eat it.

Parks sometimes have public grills too. Anyone can use those things. Could just drive to a public grill and toss 2.5lbs of meat in it for the day. If you had a big pot, could fill the pot with rice and water and toss it on top if the grill for open-fire style cooking.

Hell, you could make a stew or a soup if you wanted.
    Last edited by Robertcw3rd; 04-04-2020 at 04:53 PM.

John316NOW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The most nutrient dense foods are: grass fed/finished red meat/ wild fatty fish, whole pastured eggs, grass fed raw milk from jerseys/guersney cows... I eat all of these RAW, room temperature.
    For plant foods: collard greens, spinach, peppers, mixed berries.
    For carbs: organic white rice, sweet potato.
    For extra calcium: I eat powdered eggshells (1/4- 1/2 tsp./day). I sprinkle it on meat, in milk, on eggs.
    Don't forget salt with no additives(kosher salt usually is pure with no additives). Salt everything.
    Water: if you can buy a counter top water distiller and or reverse osmosis water or if you can find a spring and drink it fresh from the spring.
    Sleep as early as possible with no artificial light around.