lukster81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am I eating to much?

I started lifting around 15 months ago and I did a dirty bulk. I went from 118lbs - 167lbs, (I am 17 years old and 5’10”). 2 months ago I started to cut and I was eating around 2200 calories but keeping my protein at 170 grams. In those 2 months I lost 7lbs. I am now stuck at home because of covid-19 but i am lucky because we have a home gym. Other than doing full body 3 times a week and abs three times a week I am just sitting at home doing nothing... in the last 7 days I included one 30 min cardio session and I was eating 2100 calories but I only lost 0.4 lbs. since I am just sitting at home doing nothing do I need to cut off more calories or do I need to just do more cardio? Please let me know what you think.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you lost weight then you aren't eating too much.

An adjustment of 2-300 calories for a half hour session of cardio would seem reasonable.