Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd teach him to lift and hook him up with a job somewhere. buy him a ****box car. if he can't make it with that...then watever, it's not on me.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    If I had a son I’d make him play football or baseball from a young age. Athletes get all the girls and have that easygoing effortless Chad personality.
    your son wud be the one getting ass-raped in the lockerroom. not every athlete is a chad.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trapspot View Post
    Still bro, he'll be a visibly ethnic dude. Self-esteem is quite malleable today when you open up tinder or instagram and see what you're truly worth. That's what has made the misc what it is now

Now perhaps, if he's light skinned enough, black girls will throw themselves at him
    Nah, bad parenting did that. Probably too much "work hard and get good grades and you'll get a nice girl" and not enough "Don't be like those phaggots trying to jump through hoops for a girl".

Also, where do you live where being ethnic would be a disadvantage? North Dakota or something? There's like 5 brothers up there and 4 are military. This is the South. Pretty much every other person is brown.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have gone outside, and I interact with a lot of people in general. The ethnic guys that aren't visibly jacked or lean are aboslute incels, and this includes blacks+latino guys too. The ones that aren't bloatmaxxed, are at least 5'8 or so, and are jacked/lean are able pull
    How are you gathering this? Just by looking at them? I don't know where you live, but that is not the case here in Houston. I see black twinks with girls quite often in town.

Do you even know what an incel actually is?

Originally Posted by BRANDERSS View Post
    Can't wait for my son to phuck your daughters lmao
    "Dad, I feel like I'm a girl"
    HTC livin' rent FREE

...Still on the path to redemption...

...Good things don't come easy...

Keep reachin' haters!

Sorry if I didn't rep back, I have a backlog.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BRANDERSS View Post
    Can't wait for my son to phuck your daughters lmao

just lol i f you think ur son gon be fukking girs...

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post

just lol i f you think ur son gon be fukking girs...
    Repped for lolz
    What people lack in genetics they can make up for in dedication

NYC crew
    Negged by HoustonMiscer twice crew
    Never click on known misc rotters’ threads crew
    Patagucci is gonna make it crew
    SilenceSpeaks is a strong woman crew

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok fine, those lower SMV ethnic guys are either incels or get with sub 4's. Is that better?

Stop projecting your fears and just hit the gym ffs
    No one is projecting anything, because I don't let the internet dictate how my life will go. I'm just blown away by your clear ignorance, and you thinking your anecdotal evidence serves as the standard for everything.

Instead of providing legitimate answers you decide to bait with the backhanded insults. So now I know you're full of cheese and crackers.

Negging you of R/C wiseguy.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    the chances of him not getting matches on tinder with my genetics are literally zero.

Yea I agree. Worst case he'll date someone who's not a cisgender female

NYC crew

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get him plastic surgery and leg lengthening surgery asap

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    No one is projecting anything, because I don't let the internet dictate how my life will go. I'm just blown away by your clear ignorance, and you thinking your anecdotal evidence serves as the standard for everything.

You're just baiting with the backhanded insults. Keep reaching.

Negging you of R/C wiseguy.
    Lol that's not an insult. Saying "you have no chance because you're not a robust BBC" like that other guy on the misc was telling you would be an insult

NYC crew

StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Tell him to get a hooker.

Lol that's not an insult. Saying "you have no chance because you're not a robust BBC" like that other guy on the misc was telling you would be an insult
    I wouldn't be surprised if ya'll are the same person especially considering he left that comment in my CP...

Your stupidity is certainly equal.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stonesfan99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tell him to go find a hooker

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SkiGains View Post
    this is BS. Played several sports and played for my university as well. Can confirm did not get any girls. But that was prob because I tried in school too.
    Which sports? Have never met any football or baseball player without natural confidence and good social skills.

Sports teams provide an automatic friend group, social status at school, and popularity with girls. Making your sons play football or baseball from a very young age is the single best thing you can do for their development imo.

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still bro, he'll be a visibly ethnic dude. Self-esteem is quite malleable today when you open up tinder or instagram and see what you're truly worth. That's what has made the misc what it is now

Now perhaps, if he's light skinned enough, black girls will throw themselves at him
    I disagree with this sentiment. Posts like these are in fact the mirror image of incel posts--incels claim that you have to be jacked, white (or "light skinned"), 6'0+ with a perfect canthal tilt to get laid in 2020, and then certain posters who aren't incel basically still subscribe to all their talking points due to their biases, experiences, or the type of women they're attracting.

Don't get me wrong, lifting, being athletic, and looksmaxing are definitely important and I would encourage every man to do it, but the idea that every minority who isn't jacked or lean is either an incel or dating bottom of the barrel is demonstrably false.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Which sports? Have never met any football or baseball player without natural confidence and good social skills.

Sports teams provide an automatic friend group, social status at school, and popularity with girls. Making your sons play football or baseball from a very young age is the single best thing you can do for their development imo.
    That's not always the outcome. It might earn you some friends, but it's not an automatic pussy magnet. Joining any social club/extracurricular activity is important though.

Though you don't have a son, nor have you been in high school within the last 10 years.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dondadas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the level of delusion in this thread is out of this world...

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Statistically, 80% of boys will struggle with girls.

Yet 100% of parents act like their kid is guaranteed to be a top tier Chad for some reason.