Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what would you do if your future son cried to you about no tinder matches?

semi-srs

there's a lot of older miscers on here that probably have kids. given the nature of how most miscers understand things like face, height, etc. i'm curious what would you do if your son was upset he couldn't get any dates or tinder matches?

i know in the past and what's shown in movies/tv is that parents just tell the kid to work hard, go to a good school, get a job. that advice even comes from the moms that avoided the men you're making your son into until their late 30s.

SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember elliot Rodgers father did an interview and he said that his son did mention that he couldn’t get girls and that he hates being half Asian and even showed him the incel websites he went on. the fathers advice was pretty chitty from what I remember.
    culturally enriching the misc since jan '15

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I had a son I’d make him play football or baseball from a young age. Athletes get all the girls and have that easygoing effortless Chad personality.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd tell him to join Grindr
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have him create a misc account and neg him into the deep red

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I'd tell him to join Grindr
    this

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Create a fake tinder account, match with and troll him
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Create a fake tinder account, match with and troll him
    Make a fit MILF one. You’d be surprised.

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by below123 View Post
    semi-srs

there's a lot of older miscers on here that probably have kids. given the nature of how most miscers understand things like face, height, etc. i'm curious what would you do if your son was upset he couldn't get any dates or tinder matches?

i know in the past and what's shown in movies/tv is that parents just tell the kid to work hard, go to a good school, get a job. that advice even comes from the moms that avoided the men you're making your son into until their late 30s.
    The sad thing is that this is 100% going to be a reality for parents very soon lol. If you didn't instill any sort of athletic principles in your child by the time they reach adulthood then it's pretty over for them
    What people lack in genetics they can make up for in dedication

NYC crew
    Natty forever crew
    Negged by HoustonMiscer twice crew
    Never click on known misc rotters’ threads crew
    Patagucci is gonna make it crew

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bullchit answers aside...

I'd do the exact opposite of what my father did. He didn't allow me to date anyone in school or have friends from school. Only church friends who were as sheltered as me, and I was rarely allowed to hang out with them either except one. Hell he tried to kick me out of the house for having a GF in 2017. So the first thing I would do is encourage my son to talk to girls his age instead of condemning it. Next I would encourage my son to join extracurricular clubs, and to play sports if he wishes. Not only will that get him socialized, but it will build confidence. I love my parents, and they raised me to be a decent person, but they fell short in the socializing department. I know they meant well, but that seriously stunted my personal growth.

This is where a lot of parents go wrong: Not teaching their children to be social from an early age. It's important that parents remain close to their children especially when they hit their teens because that's when the changes happen, that's when the identity crisis happens.

Making sure all of my children have a healthy understanding of sex is also important. Making it taboo will make them curious and more likely to engage in risky behavior without proper protection.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

...Still on the path to redemption...

...Good things don't come easy...

Keep reachin' haters!

Sorry if I didn't rep back, I have a backlog.

trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trapspot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post

I'd do the exact opposite of what my father did. He father didn't allow me to date anyone in school. Hell he tried to kick me out of the house for having a GF in 2017. So the first thing I would do is encourage my son to talk to girls his age instead of condemning it. Next I would encourage my son to join extracurricular clubs, and to play sports if he wishes. Not only will that get him socialized, but it will build confidence. I love my parents, and they raised me to be a decent person, but they fell short in the socializing department. I know they meant well, but that seriously stunted my personal growth.

This is where a lot of parents go wrong: Not teaching their children to be social from an early age. It's important that parents remain close to their children especially when they hit their teens because that's when the changes happen, that's when the identity crisis happens.
    Lolwhat are you african?

NYC crew
    Natty forever crew

themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000) themagister is a complete loser! (-2000)
    There is a study that more people are relying on social media/online dating these days to date. Each year less people are dating in formal setting in which you go up to someone and ask them out, its all often done by texting.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trapspot View Post
    Lolwhat are you african?
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SkiGains is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    If I had a son I’d make him play football or baseball from a young age. Athletes get all the girls and have that easygoing effortless Chad personality.
    this is BS. Played several sports and played for my university as well. Can confirm did not get any girls. But that was prob because I tried in school too.

zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would book a trip to Amsterdam/germany, get that boy busting all kinds of nuts

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Impossible srs. My son will have no problems with women because he won't be a fatherless phaggot with low self esteem, or have a dad that teaches him to be a beta provider.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bitch to my friends about tinder.

How difficult it is to keep your matches names and stories straight

How much money and time dates cost

Anxiety around STDs

How the validation you get from women messaging you nonstop is addicting

I imagine my son will be the same way

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lolwhat are you african?
    Jehova's Witness, the creepiest of Christian sects.
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Impossible srs. My son will have no problems with women because he won't be a fatherless phaggot with low self esteem, or have a dad that teaches him to be a beta provider.
    What if (god forbid) he's a black manlet? There are regular incel posters on here who sadly fit that mold

NYC crew
    Natty forever crew

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd tell him that I know that feel

JFL I'd make my parents choose that chit or me if it came down to it

NYC crew
    Natty forever crew

I didn't bother answering because it was a dumbass question.

JFL I'd make my parents choose that chit or me if it came down to it
    And you would be sorely disappointed. There's a whole subreddit with ex members who were disowned for denying the faith.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

What if (god forbid) he's a black manlet? There are regular incel posters on here who sadly fit that mold
    Luckily the not being a low self esteem piece of phaggot will easily cancel that out. Besides, he's afro-latino. I'm gonna have to get him a reversible vasectomy the day he hits puberty.

I didn't bother answering because it was a dumbass question.

And you would be sorely disappointed. There's a whole subreddit with ex members who were disowned for denying the faith.
    lol

Shut up African!
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***

@trapspot

BB.com wont let me quote you for some reason.

Being black and a manlet is not an issue. I'm black and 5'7 manlet status and I managed to land a GF while being a DYEL wagecuck.

Unless you're 5'4 and legit ugly it shouldn't be too big of an issue IRL.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

Luckily the not being a low self esteem piece of phaggot will easily cancel that out. Besides, he's afro-latino. I'm gonna have to get him a reversible vasectomy the day he hits puberty.
    Still bro, he'll be a visibly ethnic dude. Self-esteem is quite malleable today when you open up tinder or instagram and see what you're truly worth. That's what has made the misc what it is now

Now perhaps, if he's light skinned enough, black girls will throw themselves at him

NYC crew
    Natty forever crew

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'd do the exact opposite of what my father did. He didn't allow me to date anyone in school or have friends from school. Only church friends who were as sheltered as me, and I was rarely allowed to hang out with them either except one. Hell he tried to kick me out of the house for having a GF in 2017. So the first thing I would do is encourage my son to talk to girls his age instead of condemning it. Next I would encourage my son to join extracurricular clubs, and to play sports if he wishes. Not only will that get him socialized, but it will build confidence. I love my parents, and they raised me to be a decent person, but they fell short in the socializing department. I know they meant well, but that seriously stunted my personal growth.

Making sure all of my children have a healthy understanding of sex is also important. Making it taboo will make them curious and more likely to engage in risky behavior without proper protection.
    I 100% agree. If I had kids they will 100% be social and do cool chit.

The feels when you aren’t allowed to go to parties or go to sleepovers of church people. Just stuck inside with sibling and parents. Looking back now I kinda feel like my childhood was boring compared to others.

Still bro, he'll be a visibly ethnic dude. Self-esteem is quite malleable today when you open up tinder or instagram and see what you're truly worth. That's what has made the misc what it is now

Now perhaps, if he's light skinned enough, black girls will throw themselves at him
    You're truly a dumbass or misinformed.

Being visibly ethinic isn't as much as a hindrance as the internet makes it out to be. Go outside.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Explain to him that when he gets into his thirties the roles are going to reverse. As long as he has a good job and is smart with his life choices, he'll have his choice of women....THAT is when he'll need to be smart and choose a woman who has something to offer HIM besides her vagina.
    "I yam what I yam" - Popeye the sailor

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the chances of him not getting matches on tinder with my genetics are literally zero.