Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A 2nd Covid-19 good news/inspirational thread.

First, a shout out to my homie MTP and apology for my part in derailing your thread. Sorry Bro!

A state trooper pulled over a doctor for speeding on an east-central Minnesota interstate, told her she should know better and sent her on her way grateful for receiving only a warning and not a ticket.

The trooper also gave her a fistful of coveted N95 medical masks that were issued for his protection from the deadly coronavirus pandemic.

"I burst into tears,” Dr. Sarosh Ashraf Janjua, a Boston native and cardiologist, wrote in a detailed ******** account of the traffic stop on March 21 along Interstate 35 in North Branch as she traveled from work in Duluth for a break in Minneapolis. “I think he teared up a little as well before wishing me well and walking away.”

Janjua also saw the masks handed to her as having value beyond their role in stemming the virus’ spread.

“This complete stranger, who owed me nothing and is more on the front lines than I am, shared his precious masks with me, without my even asking,” she wrote. “The veil of civilization may be thin, but not all that lies behind it is savage. We are going to be OK.”

Minnesota trooper's roadside gesture during traffic stop brings doctor to tears

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome story, Chaz! It's not an easy job for either of them. A
    wonderful and selfless act of kindness by the trooper, helps restore
    our faith that there are still good people around. I've read some
    terrible ones in the last two days so thanks for sharing

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    First, a shout out to my homie MTP and apology for my part in derailing your thread. Sorry Bro!

Minnesota trooper's roadside gesture during traffic stop brings doctor to tears

No Worries Chazzers, I don't sweat the small stuff, the trooper story was just great. they have a tough job at a difficult time..

here's one from twitter.

· Mar 11, 2020
    I went to the grocery store this afternoon. As I was walking in I heard a woman yell to me from her car. I walked over and found an elderly woman and her husband. She cracked her window open a bit more, and explained to me nearly in tears that they are afraid to go in the store.

Afraid to get sick as they are in their 80’s and hear that the novel coronavirus is affecting older people disproportionately. And that they don’t have family around to help them out. Through the crack in the window she handed me a $100 bill and a grocery list, and asked if I would be willing to buy her groceries.
    I bought the groceries and placed them in her trunk, and gave her back the change. She told me she had been sitting in the car for nearly 45 min before I had arrived, waiting to ask the right person for help.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's burriful, Chazzy
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

104-year-old WWII veteran recovers from COVID-19

A man celebrated his 104th birthday by becoming possibly the oldest person to recover from COVID-19.

A WWII veteran recovered from COVID-19 just in time to celebrate his 104th birthday in Oregon on April 1.

William Lapschies has been isolated in his room at the Edward C. Allworth Veterans’ Home in Lebanon, Ore., since he was diagnosed with the virus on March 5.

He’s one of 15 residents to test positive at the seniors’ home; he was one of the first two cases at the residence.

But on Wednesday, his loved ones received some incredible news. The Second World War veteran and birthday boy — who lived through the Spanish Flu, the Great Depression and multiple recessions — had fully recovered from COVID-19, according to a spokesperson, KOIN-TV reports.

Though his family wasn’t allowed inside the facility, Lapschies’ family surprised him outside his home for a socially distant celebration.

“Pretty good. I made it,” he said when asked how it felt to turn 104. “Good for a few more.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/6768961/m...=%40globalnews

Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos is donating $100 million to food banks across the U.S. so they can feed needy Americans as the novel coronavirus cripples the economy.

"Even in ordinary times, food insecurity in American households is an important problem, and unfortunately COVID-19 is amplifying that stress significantly," Bezos said on Instagram Thursday. "Millions of Americans are turning to food banks during this time."

The donation will go to Feeding America, a Chicago-based network of more than 200 food banks that feed 46 million people. Forbes ranked Feeding America the second-largest U.S. charity by revenue. The nonprofit generated $2.9 billion in revenue in 2019, most of which went toward sending food to pantries, according to a 2019 financial report.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7 year old creates care packages.

https://www.blackenterprise.com/7-ye...y-in-maryland/

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Right on! That's pretty dang good. That kid is off to a great start in life and no doubt will make a difference in this world. They already have.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    That's "real" charity

Matthew McConaughey is cheering up seniors who are isolated

This may not mean much to you or I, but I bet it's a big deal for some of these seniors! Good Deal.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to Donate $1 Billion Of His Wealth to COVID-19 Relief

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to Donate $1 Billion Of His Wealth to COVID-19 Relief
    Wow.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Some serious coin huh Mark.

Ok here's a real good one.

The province of Ontario in Canada has deemed the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy as essential workers. probably doesn't seem like much to us, but it's something nice for the kids to look forward to during these bleak times.

Now kids, don't start plucking teeth because you are bored and don't forget to wash yer paws.

Allstate will automatically give customers rebates of up to 15% on April and May car insurance premiums

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some serious coin huh Mark.
    It's even more impressive when you find out that that is approximately 1/3 of his net worth. Bravo!

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Allstate will automatically give customers rebates of up to 15% on April and May car insurance premiums
    Given that vehicle traffic has been reduced by 75% (my personal estimate), I think all car insurance companies should follow suit.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    It's even more impressive when you find out that that is approximately 1/3 of his net worth. Bravo!
    Given that vehicle traffic has been reduced by 75% (my personal estimate), I think all car insurance companies should follow suit.
    Agreed 100

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know I will be in the minority and am ok with it but they are doing their jobs just like the rest of us that have been deemed essential.

Hell yes they all should but I doubt they will.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Hell yes they all should but I doubt they will.
    We got an email from Liberty Mutual about their auto relief refund:

"Personal auto insurance customers will receive a 15% refund on two months of their auto premium, based on your premium amount as of April 7, 2020."

A 93-year-old woman is making a lot of people hoppy — er, happy — after her request for more beer went viral.

Olive Veronesi of Pittsburgh, who is quarantining herself at home amid the coronavirus pandemic, has garnered widespread attention after she held a sign that reads “I Need More Beer!!” in her window.

A photo showing Veronesi with the sign in one hand and a Coors Light in the other was recently shared by a relative, and then by local TV station KDKA.

“I have a beer every night,” Veronesi said during an interview with the Pittsburgh news outlet.

“Something to relax, you know? I think it’s nice. Something for a young lady," she said, pointing to herself with a smile.

The photo of Veronesi holding the sign has put a much-needed smile on many people’s faces, and some have even sent beers her way after the picture went viral, according to KDKA.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A 93-year-old woman is making a lot of people hoppy — er, happy — after her request for more beer went viral.

Olive Veronesi of Pittsburgh, who is quarantining herself at home amid the coronavirus pandemic, has garnered widespread attention after she held a sign that reads “I Need More Beer!!” in her window.

A photo showing Veronesi with the sign in one hand and a Coors Light in the other was recently shared by a relative, and then by local TV station KDKA.

“I have a beer every night,” Veronesi said during an interview with the Pittsburgh news outlet.

“Something to relax, you know? I think it’s nice. Something for a young lady," she said, pointing to herself with a smile.

The photo of Veronesi holding the sign has put a much-needed smile on many people’s faces, and some have even sent beers her way after the picture went viral, according to KDKA.

God Bless her. Life is too short, so drink-up.