looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) looxmaxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How are you staying motivated with all the gyms closed

How are you doing guys?

Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Despite the unfortunate circumstances we are all facing, this has actually been an interesting "trial-run" for me. My wife and I are expecting our first child in August, and I will become a stay-at-home dad at that point. I might eventually be able to make it to the gym a few days a week before my wife leaves for work, but I have a fairly decent gym in my garage. I've been using it for the past few weeks.

I think the trick is sticking with a schedule and trying to eliminate distractions. I still get up in the morning and get my workout done first thing. I've been listening to some peppy "workout motivation" music on YouTube to help maintain focus. I'm also giving myself a little bit of a "pass." I'm not trying to max-out in the garage- I'm just doing the best I can with what I have. I hope everyone stays well and safe!

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Flipperman2a2w View Post
    Despite the unfortunate circumstances we are all facing, this has actually been an interesting "trial-run" for me. My wife and I are expecting our first child in August, and I will become a stay-at-home dad at that point. I might eventually be able to make it to the gym a few days a week before my wife leaves for work, but I have a fairly decent gym in my garage. I've been using it for the past few weeks.

I think the trick is sticking with a schedule and trying to eliminate distractions. I still get up in the morning and get my workout done first thing. I've been listening to some peppy "workout motivation" music on YouTube to help maintain focus. I'm also giving myself a little bit of a "pass." I'm not trying to max-out in the garage- I'm just doing the best I can with what I have. I hope everyone stays well and safe!
    Congratulations on the child champ, wishing you and the wife the best of luck. Lot more trials ahead for you guys

@OP

I kind of was too late to buy anything related to weights for a home-gym and now everything is jacked up by hundreds of dollars, a simple weight plate is like $200-$400 and we're talking like a 10-15kg plate by itself. That being said though, use your imagination and creativity and try to atleast get a 30 minute session in every single day so when you do start the gym again, you'll still have that solid foundation of being tolerable to your own bodyweight. But in truth, the journey is going to be fun and anyone who's lost that drive is going to reignite it again and have that passion once again of grinding out day in and day out in the gym once all this is done with to achieve that physique. Muscle memory will help them in their journey.

It's all fun mate, just need to make sure you don't lose that primary focus. I sadly did and I lost my appetite so my eating habits have gone to **** but it's no reason to quit.

Do what you can right now and blast it the **** out once the gyms open, get your hands on what weights you can at a reasonable price and keep lifting

Remember you're doing this for your general health, mentally and physically. Attune yourself to that goal and you're set to go
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm anxiously waiting for all my equipment to come in the mail. And then need to figure out if I'm going to kill myself by trying to load a power cage + ~600lb of weight onto my 3rd floor balcony.

I was kind of lucky in that I determined a few weeks ago the direction this **** storm was going to go in/continue going in and maxxed out my credit card on workout gear before most things were already sold out/marked up. I've already had a few orders get cancelled due to them running out of **** before it's shipped out to me. Still waiting on my cage, bench, and barbell to come in.

Congrats Flipper on becoming a father, and best of luck to everyone moving forward through this time. Stay safe, stay big

CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyBrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank God I have a couple of dumbells that my cousin gave to me.. Still struggling with motivation but

proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50) proteinandsex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Home workouts could be really hard if you make them hard + combination with street workout.

Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peachperfect will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think anyone who is used to primarily working out at the gym is struggling with this lol. It took me a good 3 weeks to warm up to the idea of at home workouts. It’s been a challenge but I’m actually happy I made the switch. I have all the dumbbells I need at my house and haven’t purchased any new equipment. So far I haven’t lost any gains because of it and have actually been leaning out without trying lol. I stay motivated by planning my workouts ahead of time and STICKING TO THEM. I don’t care if I’m stuck in the house, leg day is leg day. I also think this will cause everyone to experiment with their routine more than they would inside a gym. That’s how it has been for me.

GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingeyBreadDev will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My motivation keeps coming in waves, especially now as it’s been around 4 weeks of my gym being closed. I’ve decided that I’m doing a full body workout every other day, once I hit 5 workouts I then get 2 days off in a row and restart the cycle of working out every other day.

My nutrition is going OK, got plenty of protein shake to keep my protein levels up, although having a bit of a break today on the diet front and hitting the workout and diet targets starting tomorrow. My weight has been pretty stable and I only have 3-8lbs (depending on whether abs are showing or not) to go now until I’ve reached by goal weight.

The hardest part for me is using the garden to workout in as there’s nowhere else in the house to do without being in my other peoples way (family of 6), and not having anywhere to store my heavy weights so they’re in storage for the time being.

I think as long as you’re doing the best you feel you can be doing that’s what matters, in time this will all pass and we will be able to get back to our regular routines. I’m using this opportunity to finish my cut, train using body weight compound exercises (sometimes assisted) with some dumbbell isolation movements, then when the lockdown is lifted I plan to start bulking.

If anyone needs to talk feel free to PM me but remember don’t beat yourself up either if you are forced to take some time off, this is a marathon not a sprint and whether you do one workout a week or seven, you’re still going to hit your goal eventually.

DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DessyDD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find it easy to make a daily and weekly routine by hours. My workouts will mainly be in the morning because it is easy to get it out of the way before I get busy with business etc. I'd recommend planning the activities for the week and keeping it up! )

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it may be easier for the less serious lifters right now. The hardcore people using fully equipped gyms have a harder time backing off, mentally and physically, when they have no choice. It is just who they are- part of their identity and drive. IMHO, whoever has trained hard to achieve their level of success, only to potentially lose it (key word being potentially), will be feeling it more. That's where patience, confidence, creativity, a positive attitude and "muscle memory" will come in handy! Actually, those traits can benefit anyone!
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinmayes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am struggling a lot with this quarantine. I’ve been doing cardio and I’ve run 100 miles this month, but it’s just not the same at having the iron in my hands. The governor of Mississippi says he’s going to partially open the state but gyms will be closed until further notice. The gym at my job is also closed, even though outsiders aren’t allowed in. I finally had to accept the fact that I won’t be in the same shape I was before, but I’m not the only one. Most of us are in this together.
    Justin
    US Army

TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheInnerOh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’m actually doing fine. I had dumbbells and resistance bands at home already. I was lucky enough to get some additional DBs from Academy sports and gofit tubes in all sizes. I ride my bike for cardio. Since I’m working from home, I can do stuff all day long. No, I can’t rack pull 425 lbs, and I can’t shrug 350 lbs, but i’ve made the switch to being home.

I actually eat less being home all day.

So no fat gain for me as far as I can tell. I may be delusional?

billjriv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Doing home workout

I have a cheap 300lb barbell set but no rack I do dead lift then swing it up to military press then set on shoulders for squat.Been working nice and good workout with all 3.Enjoying working out outside in the sun.

John316NOW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Germ theory(made up by a ****-satanic-freemason degenerate scum of the earth) is a complete sick joke, hoax and the sheeple are buying it and getting into it, since they have no life and they want to desperately get involved in/with SOMETHING, ANYTHING. Becoming a snitch is a great start for sheeple with zero life.
    The real 'viruses' that ever existed and will exist are: Stockholm Syndrome and Milgram Experiment.

Antoine Bechamp was murdered since he discovered and promoted the truth, buy his book.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by looxmaxer View Post
    How are you doing guys?

Doing yoga every evening.

Gym at lunchtime in the office.
    Just 30 min though. Just enough for warmup and stretch.

Walking to work, walking back. About 7-8km each day.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been doing pushups whilst wearing a rucksack full of sand, pull ups at the local park, and I found a tire in a farmer's field which I've been flipping over and using for makeshift deadlifts. Oh not to mention buckets of sand on the end of a broom pole for curls and overhead presses.

Never have I had to get so creative. Higher reps are also the order of the day because nothing weighs enough.

I spent 9 months cutting and 9 months bulking, tracking food on MFP every single day, so there's no way I'm giving up and letting it go to waste. I must admit I don't enjoy my workouts at the moment and can't wait to get back to the gym.

SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, can someone recommend a cool home workout apps?

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SteveWeber View Post

Have you taken a look at the professionally designed Fierce 5 in the workout programming sub-forum section (located at the top of the page)? It's a very effective well-rounded routine!
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Apologies for necro-Ing the thread but how are you all still doing after about 3 months?

I managed to snag a cheapo squat rack, FId bench, olly bar and about 250 lbs of iron plates back in March before crap really hit the fan so I’ve transitioned to home workouts.

Started getting bored of the easy dead’s so recently ordered some plates and some other small stuff. Motivation seems to be returning and I’m kind of used to this now. How is everyone else?
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Home gym of peace FTW.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SteveWeber View Post
    Try the HASfit app. Coach Kozak and his wife Claudia have some of the best home workouts.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got all my stuff in minus my cage, had like 3 orders get lost/cancelled before one stuck as a "pre order", should hopefully arrive next month.

My workouts at home have been going well, have set new bench and deadlift PR's. However, I'm noticing more little aches and pains lately and I think it's because I go from sitting on the couch/in front of the computer all day, straight into semi-heavy lifting. I'm starting to try going outside and doing walks, jogs, anything just to get more mobile.

If you can't find any more plates for weight, maybe try finding some resistance bands so you can make the deadlifts harder that way? I'm waiting on some plates I pre ordered right now, if everything works out and they come in no problems I'll PM you the site I used if you're interested.

Edit: Since the cage was AWOL and hasn't come in yet, I made some janky DIY squat/bench stands. Everything is shoved into my 1 bedroom apartment.
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I managed to order a set of 35 lb bumpers off Rogue and later sniped an additional set of 45, 25 and 10 that should be coming in about a week so I’ll be able to deadlift close to 500 soon. 😂👌 Already squatted and deadlifted 395 lbs with the new 35’s A couple of times and it felt nice.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geralt67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fortunately for me I've never fancied the idea of going to a gym, I love the fact I can let my kids do what they're doing in the house whilst I go upstairs, hit the home gym for 60-90 mins, i'm still there if they need me...which they don't , then come straight down and raid the fridge

Chamek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a home gym,so I have no any problem with motivation😂

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My gym is open
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

hely26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    During quarantine, I realized that I like doing exercises even more at home than in the gym.
    I like that you don't have to go anywhere, you don't have to wait in line for the right exercise machine, you don't have to smell someone else's sweat and worry that someone is staring at you.
    At home I have a little sports equipment, but that’s enough.
    If the weather is good, I practice in the backyard and I like it

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DessyDD View Post
    I find it easy to make a daily and weekly routine by hours. My workouts will mainly be in the morning because it is easy to get it out of the way before I get busy with business etc. I'd recommend planning the activities for the week and keeping it up! )
    You need to train with a real man like me, tease girl