Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tomohokk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

LOL
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    Strong username to negging people ratio. Soft simp

Stop giving advice. You soft
    Marky Mark wannabe.
    Normalizing Surveillance - The 2020 Agenda: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178418611

Recommended Alt Media News Channels: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178482481

"Follow God" - Kanye West

MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeLowrrrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    Now what I’m gonna say is gonna sound like red pill jargon and I wanna make it clear that I’m not a red pilled dude nor an I an incel. I’ve had my fair share of women and can still pull if desired. This will be a long reply.

We lost this war when our forefathers allowed women yes women the right to “sexually liberate themselves” and pursue educations and jobs. Now there is nothing wrong with that but when the general culture promotes garbage its not surprising that females who are easily swayed by cultures will espouse garbage traits. This is not a solely female thing. Males are just as garbage if not worse then the females we on the misc like to bash. I meet cucks on the daily and I meet soft milk biscuits dudes on the regular.

Now I fail to understand why dudes feel the urge to pay sloots that aren’t even attractive money to receive nudes or replies. Is this what weve come to as a civilization? Hell seems like the average girl is so stuck up that any attempts at dating them discourages you. I keep seeing chicks dating total dimwits who are totally okay with their girl whor*ng themselves out on the internet for simps to eat up. Islam isnt the solution either. Its being infected with this garbage as well and muslim nations are in some respects worse. Take a quick trip to Istanbul and try and tell the different between the Europeans and the native Turks.

We as a species genuinely failed and got tempted by our selfish desires for attention. To think we sent men to the Moon and now we got a gender selling their nude pics to a gender of simps for outrageous prices when they can get that stuff for free. I feel no pity for these people and 99% of these people doing this stuff need psychological help.

I can’t help but feel like the End Is Near like one of those religious fanatic person.

Again, this is the price of freedom. This is what everyone wanted. Suck it up buttercups and accept what you got. Funny how folks were disagreeing with my last thread, but now acting all angry.

I'm happy the way things are, could be a lot worse like born in a communist or dictatorship regime

ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ForwardRush is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Ok but how do I date one of these entrepreneurs so I can go on chill mode myself? Some of you missing the real opportunity here.
    Thing is, women don't date down. They are actually in a catch-22. Since there aren't enough high tier men out there (Only what, 10% of population?), these bitches will either settle to be in a harem, or die alone. I actually had a theory once, that these women, or at least some of them will probably date blue collar men. The reason for this thought is because more and more I'm seeing that the only ones that display masculinity are men who work with their hands. Everytime I meet higher up men from my company or we have these gay ass company "meetings" a.k.a eat and socialize, the dudes are some of the softest mother****ers out there. It's a huge disparity whenever I see both maintenance and office men from these two sector interact with each other. I always lol. It ain't the fault of the office worker either and I'm clowning on them, it's the nature of the job, if you don't exercise/display your masculinity and always keep using that garbage jargon corporate speak you are bound to softening the **** up.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    Now what I’m gonna say is gonna sound like red pill jargon and I wanna make it clear that I’m not a red pilled dude nor an I an incel. I’ve had my fair share of women and can still pull if desired. This will be a long reply.

We lost this war when our forefathers allowed women yes women the right to “sexually liberate themselves” and pursue educations and jobs. Now there is nothing wrong with that but when the general culture promotes garbage its not surprising that females who are easily swayed by cultures will espouse garbage traits. This is not a solely female thing. Males are just as garbage if not worse then the females we on the misc like to bash. I meet cucks on the daily and I meet soft milk biscuits dudes on the regular.

Now I fail to understand why dudes feel the urge to pay sloots that aren’t even attractive money to receive nudes or replies. Is this what weve come to as a civilization? Hell seems like the average girl is so stuck up that any attempts at dating them discourages you. I keep seeing chicks dating total dimwits who are totally okay with their girl whor*ng themselves out on the internet for simps to eat up. Islam isnt the solution either. Its being infected with this garbage as well and muslim nations are in some respects worse. Take a quick trip to Istanbul and try and tell the different between the Europeans and the native Turks.

We as a species genuinely failed and got tempted by our selfish desires for attention. To think we sent men to the Moon and now we got a gender selling their nude pics to a gender of simps for outrageous prices when they can get that stuff for free. I feel no pity for these people and 99% of these people doing this stuff need psychological help.

I can’t help but feel like the End Is Near like one of those religious fanatic person.
    That's saying something if you are only 20 and already realizing this
    *** RTX 2070 SUPER + Intel 9400f 1440p 100hz master race crew***
    *** 34 Ultrawide crew***

Coomin crew
    ERRA crew
    Luke Bryan crew
    Insomnium Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    6ft and 6 inch dink crew

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Ok but how do I date one of these entrepreneurs so I can go on chill mode myself? Some of you missing the real opportunity here.
    Imagine trying to date a sloot with hundreds of rich guys constantly throwing money at her and begging for attention.

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has anyone submitted the audit claim yet?

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Humungus View Post

she looks like the kind of girl that works in a cheap strip club

ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Once you're at a level with 25M+ subscribers, and your videos routinely get 2M or 3M views, it's literally a license to print money so long as you don't fukc it up.
    Made a yt channel, posted heaps of videos and racked up about 3 mil views and made $4k without doing much ahah. Was a source of passive income until youtube pinged me for reusing content or some ****.
    poverty bench

Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol can't blame them really, there's a sucker born every minute

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Has anyone submitted the audit claim yet?

Dude is most likely LARPing.

You need personal info to get someone audited.

Otherwise, I could get you audited just by posting a picture of you to the IRS... It's not that easy.
    Normalizing Surveillance - The 2020 Agenda: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178418611

Recommended Alt Media News Channels: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178482481

"Follow God" - Kanye West