Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Social Distancing is a waste of time in the USA

I wanted to grab a few things at Home Depot this weekend for a project I'm working on. Its Saturday morning around 10:30AM and I drove past the large contractors entrance. About 20+ people milling about standing just as close to each other as if there wasn't a pandemic going on, I just noped out of there and put my project on hold. Now to be fair, my area is objectively sub average IQ and full of some of the dumbest people I've ever met (I never thought I would regret leaving California, but whooo the Reno area made me regret it pretty fuking quick), but people here aren't taking it even remotely serious. I obviously don't want people to panic or freak out, but is it really that difficult to stand 6 feet away from each other. Apparently its so bad Sisolak is ever threatening to shut down construction if workers don't start adhering to the 6 foot rule better.
    *Kate Beckinsale is the only true 10/10*

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same where I live, but it has reduced the number of people out and about. When you live paycheck to paycheck you are more concerned with starvation unfortunately.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    I wanted to grab a few things at Home Depot this weekend for a project I'm working on. Its Saturday morning around 10:30AM and I drove past the large contractors entrance. About 20+ people milling about standing just as close to each other as if there wasn't a pandemic going on, I just noped out of there and put my project on hold. Now to be fair, my area is objectively sub average IQ and full of some of the dumbest people I've ever met (I never thought I would regret leaving California, but whooo the Reno area made me regret it pretty fuking quick), but people here aren't taking it even remotely serious. I obviously don't want people to panic or freak out, but is it really that difficult to stand 6 feet away from each other. Apparently its so bad Sisolak is ever threatening to shut down construction if workers don't start adhering to the 6 foot rule better.
    These pockets of people shouldnt be enough to negate the other 90% of people

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    These pockets of people shouldnt be enough to negate the other 90% of people
    IT was at every store I went to except Autozone. One person is sick, goes to the store and touches shelves, picks up food and puts it back, touches carts and doors, and other stuff all without it getting disinfected before someone else touches it. Most stores are barely trying to keep things disinfected right now.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's kinda working in some parts of the city. My neighborhood is taking it pretty seriously, all birthday parties and activities were cancelled or are being done via livestream. Going out to the store I see people staying far away from one another. But I work in the hood and these morons are still having parties and gatherings like everything is normal. Then when they call 911 they lie about their symptoms because they don't want people to find out they might have the virus. We have 100+ firefighters exposed and quarantined in hotels because of lying 911 callers.
    I would die for Palestine

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can confirm hardware stores are 100% retardation. Can also confirm that the entrance to any store is still 100% retardation and panic.
    *Not affiliated with naughty dog* crew

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here in the UK some busy stores are basically letting a few people in at a time and having everyone move around the store in a circuit bit by bit and keeping everyone distant, it takes 4x as long so you gotta plan a bit in advance but not like anyone has anything better to do right now anyway. Stores just need to enforce this stuff if people are going to continue being dumb dumbs.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    every store I have been in seems to be business as usual but Im not in a "hot spot"

stores are still packed but its def making people more aware of things... Costco has plexi glass at registers now, and home depot, grocery have staff cleaning down carts

of course you are going to have idiots no matter what is recommended to do or not to do that will do the complete opposite
    China is asshoe !!!

#triggered

making victims out of SJWs

Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's because 90% of stores and businesses are shut down. So when people do go out for groceries or to get tools and materials for that project they suddenly have time for the number of places they can go is reduced, so naturally they all go to the same place.

Where I live Costco is only letting 250 people in the store at one time, problem is at any given time there is a line of 100 outside. I haven't even had a chance to go in there and see what 250 peopl in 160,000 square foot store looks like

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    every store I have been in seems to be business as usual but Im not in a "hot spot"

stores are still packed but its def making people more aware of things... Costco has plexi glass at registers now, and home depot, grocery have staff cleaning down carts

of course you are going to have idiots no matter what is recommended to do or not to do that will do the complete opposite
    I almost lost it at these two white trash rats in a store last week. Literally standing 1 foot behind me in line talking about how its not a big deal, which if people could just follow the most basic of guidelines it probably wouldn't be. Luckily I remained calm and just told them to back up, they started to retort but realized everyone else in line was watching them and wisely just did as they were told. Still I fully expect to lose my chit on someone before this is over.

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    I almost lost it at these two white trash rats in a store last week. Literally standing 1 foot behind me in line talking about how its not a big deal, which if people could just follow the most basic of guidelines it probably wouldn't be. Luckily I remained calm and just told them to back up, they started to retort but realized everyone else in line was watching them and wisely just did as they were told. Still I fully expect to lose my chit on someone before this is over.
    most stores have measured out markers now for lines/queues and still mofos trying to be all up on you... thats my biggest peeve out now...even when walking around stores people tend to keep their distance but forget it when in line FFS
    China is asshoe !!!

#triggered

making victims out of SJWs

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    agreed, OP. americans are too stupid on average for social distancing to work properly. if even a small percentage of the population is irresponsible, they will keep re-infecting everyone else.

The US needs to start doing what India is doing with beating people who disobey and publicly shaming them and making them do pushups and exercises
    This account is now managed by an aspiring Winnipeg comedian, Amanda Hoggenkys. Please check out my videos on YouTube. Take my posts as seriously as my comedy routine.

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    agreed, OP. americans are too stupid on average for social distancing to work properly. if even a small percentage of the population is irresponsible, they will keep re-infecting everyone else.

The US needs to start doing what India is doing with beating people who disobey and publicly shaming them and making them do pushups and exercises
    Probably this. At least then maybe it will be a permanent change.
    *Not affiliated with naughty dog* crew

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It does work in some areas and not so much in others. In my area, we are on lock-down and it is overall working. It should be open season on the people fleeing New York traveling down the East Coast.

I heard this morning that efforts in Seattle are finally reducing infections. We'll see how long that lasts.

BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've always suspected this anyways. If it can live on surfaces as long as they say...ain't gonna matter. Combine that with the fact that you are a-symptomatic for 2 weeks.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ur a dumbass

BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    It does work in some areas and not so much in others. In my area, we are on lock-down and it is overall working. It should be open season on the people fleeing New York traveling down the East Coast.

I heard this morning that efforts in Seattle are finally reducing infections. We'll see how long that lasts.
    Is it really "working" or is your area more like Sweden where they basically didn't do chit and have been hit very light.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    social distancing is needed to reduce the growth rate of the infected/dead

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BFast55 View Post
    I've always suspected this anyways. If it can live on surfaces as long as they say...ain't gonna matter. Combine that with the fact that you are a-symptomatic for 2 weeks.
    The primary method of transmission is still live person to person contact or airborne droplets. The virus (or at least RNA fragments) has been detected on surfaces for a day or more but the amount of particles decreases rapidly so even if detectable, it may not be infectious at all. Social distancing absolutely makes the crucial difference.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BFast55 View Post
    Is it really "working" or is your area more like Sweden where they basically didn't do chit and have been hit very light.
    All I can say is that my area in on lock-down and so far no threat of a hot-spot. Not to say it won't happen.

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just love how liberals think Constitutional rights should just be suspended during flu season.

Even advocating for the use of cruel and unusual punishment.

Sad.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post
    I just love how liberals think Constitutional rights should just be suspended during flu season.

Even advocating for the use of cruel and unusual punishment.

Sad.
    the constitution is toilet paper in a state of emergency like this

if ur gonna spread the disease and kill more ppl u should be shot imo

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    the constitution is toilet paper in a state of emergency like this

if ur gonna spread the disease and kill more ppl u should be shot imo
    So you would have Benjamin Franklin shot?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    social distancing is needed to reduce the growth rate of the infected/dead
    Shut up queer.
    I would die for Palestine

So you would have Benjamin Franklin shot?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin
    yes and explain why we have a military, police, taxes and a government at all then...we clearly trade freedom for security all the time...it's about a balance and in a state of emergency if ben franklin wanted to spread a disease I'd have his ass shot and his body burned. srs

there is nothing essential about ur right to gallivant during a fuking pandemic. you do not have the right to kill thousands in the pursuit of leisure.

yes and explain why we have a military, police, taxes and a government at all then...we clearly trade freedom for security all the time...it's about a balance and in a state of emergency if ben franklin wanted to spread a disease I'd have his ass shot and his body burned. srs

there is nothing essential about ur right to gallivant during a fuking pandemic. you do not have the right to kill thousands in the pursuit of leisure.
    I wouldn't be. If YOU'RE worried about dying, stay the **** home. The rest of us have **** to do.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

I wouldn't be. If YOU'RE worried about dying, stay the **** home. The rest of us have **** to do.
    No you don't. And if you're going to go get more sick, you deserve to be flamethrowered. Srs.

They have to stop the irresponsible sheep from further hurting themselves.

No you don't. And if you're going to go get more sick, you deserve to be flamethrowered. Srs.

They have to stop the irresponsible sheep from further hurting themselves.
    How can I get them sick if THEY are at home?
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exhibit A ^^^

lol.
    This account is now managed by an aspiring Winnipeg comedian, Amanda Hoggenkys. Please check out my videos on YouTube. Take my posts as seriously as my comedy routine.

oh boy.

Florida church jammed for Sunday service despite pandemic
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...pite-pandemic/

'merica!